Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat

+11
bchattopadhyay
Rishabh
Fahad
Saad
Vighnesh
Johny S Raj
Arjun
Anurag
Mad max
MI
Viresh
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 Empty CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 Sport-set-background-c3

Before going to bat or bowl, have some fun here with me (or Sv).
All Types of Pre-Match and Post-Match summaries and interviews to be done here, gonna hear from the experts and lots more on Extra Action this January.

Join me for this Extra Chat before your CWC Match.

Last edited by Rish on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat

Post by Arjun Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

Rish wrote:@AJ

You are the part of your team since long time. You have seen lots of changes in your side as well.
So how will you rate your current CWC team as compared to the team which you have since beginning?

@RISH

WELL YEAH ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BEEN A PART OF MY TEAM AND ITS BEEN A PLEASURE WROKING WITH THEM!.THE TEAM HAS CHANGED VERY MUCH IN THE LAST ONE YEAR..SO MANY ICONIC PLAYERS LIKE HASHIM AMLA,JAYASURYA HAVE LEFT OUR TEAM.BUT WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE SRT ALONG SIDE US,WHCH IS A MAJOR INCLUSION IN THE TEAM.HE HAVE BEEN ON TOP OF HIS GAME FOR US.
WELL WE HAVE HAD UPS AND DOWNS IN OUR RUNS.BUT WE HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT NO OTHER TEAMS HAVE ACHIVED TILL NOW BY DEFENDING A TITLE!

THE TEAM HAS EVOLVED MUCH AND IT SEEMS THAT OUR TEAM IS THE ONLY TEAM WHICH HAVE VERY LESS CHANGES .BHAJI,AJMAL,BAZ,SANGA ALL HAVE BEEN WITH US FROM THE START.
NOW DOMINATORS ARE ONE OF THE MOST DOMINATING TEAMS IN CW ALONG WITH THE MIGHTY COSMOS!

WELL WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN GO HEAD ON HEAD WITH COSMOS Boss Boss Boss
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

MI wrote:What do you think, which team will stand tall in the opening match of CWC?

According To Me Its Roaring Warriors
They HAve Sme Class Batsman Who Can Do The Job And Make Roaring Warriors Win Smile

COSMOS Is Not Good In This Format Much

What are your views about the current side of Cosmos?
Do you think they have strong batting lineup or strong bowling lineup or do you think both are the strength for Cosmos?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

Rish wrote:
There are some rumours that CWC will be the last tourny for some players of your side for eg. Shaun Pollock etc.
Is it true?

If yes then which players gonna retire after CWC?
True Enough!
Thanks to the creator of CW ;)
The list consist of Pollock , Dada , Laxman and Vncent but they will available for Test Matches so no worries.
And our domestic team - Nebula will be in action in few days , hope some players fill the voids left by these legends Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Rish wrote:
Johny S Raj wrote:@ Rish

RW with players like Kohli , Narine and De Villiers is one of the tough teams to beat i think, the players are training hard so i am sure we would reach great heights.

You are new to the side.
So how you are adjusting yourself with legends in your side???

My team mates are very friendly to me and i am lucky to have players like Virat and De Villiers who give me valuable tips. And players like Sai, Deep , Aqi and Nikhil help me in all aspects, So i am feeling comfortable Smile
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Hello Tongue out From train again Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

COSMOS STILL STRONG :roll:
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

AJ wrote:

You are the part of your team since long time. You have seen lots of changes in your side as well.
So how will you rate your current CWC team as compared to the team which you have since beginning?

@RISH

WELL YEAH ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BEEN A PART OF MY TEAM AND ITS BEEN A PLEASURE WROKING WITH THEM!.THE TEAM HAS CHANGED VERY MUCH IN THE LAST ONE YEAR..SO MANY ICONIC PLAYERS LIKE HASHIM AMLA,JAYASURYA HAVE LEFT OUR TEAM.BUT WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE SRT ALONG SIDE US,WHCH IS A MAJOR INCLUSION IN THE TEAM.HE HAVE BEEN ON TOP OF HIS GAME FOR US.
WELL WE HAVE HAD UPS AND DOWNS IN OUR RUNS.BUT WE HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT NO OTHER TEAMS HAVE ACHIVED TILL NOW BY DEFENDING A TITLE!

THE TEAM HAS EVOLVED MUCH AND IT SEEMS THAT OUR TEAM IS THE ONLY TEAM WHICH HAVE VERY LESS CHANGES .BHAJI,AJMAL,BAZ,SANGA ALL HAVE BEEN WITH US FROM THE START.
NOW DOMINATORS ARE ONE OF THE MOST DOMINATING TEAMS IN CW ALONG WITH THE MIGHTY COSMOS!

WELL WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN GO HEAD ON HEAD WITH COSMOS CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198 CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198 CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198

On 3rd, you are facing the Defending Champs and the ones who knocked you out of the CWC in June 2012.
How you are planning to defeat them and start off well in this competition?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

THE OLD DRAMA STARTED AGAIN Tongue out

atleast this time hope this would be good
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:49 pm

Anurag wrote:Hello Tongue out From train again CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 2937254162

Sahi time pe chal rhi hai? Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:50 pm

Johny S Raj wrote:
Rish wrote:

RW with players like Kohli , Narine and De Villiers is one of the tough teams to beat i think, the players are training hard so i am sure we would reach great heights.

You are new to the side.

My team mates are very friendly to me and i am lucky to have players like Virat and De Villiers who give me valuable tips. And players like Sai, Deep , Aqi and Nikhil help me in all aspects, So i am feeling comfortable Smile

You have your Coca Cola T20 Match tomorrow against The Purple Brigade.
That will your debut match for RW.

What will be in your mind tomorrow?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

Rish wrote:
AJ wrote:

@RISH

WELL WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN GO HEAD ON HEAD WITH COSMOS CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198 CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198 CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 4023198

On 3rd, you are facing the Defending Champs and the ones who knocked you out of the CWC in June 2012.

FIRST OF ALL LEMME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR AND STRAIGHT! WE DONT PLAN ANYTHING!WHEN WE GO OUT TO THE GROUND,WE GIVE OUR BEST!

AND YEAH I HEARD THAT WE ARE FACING THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!WELL NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE!WE CAN DEFEAT THEM IF WE ARE AT THE BEST!

ATB FOR TS
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

Rish wrote:
MI wrote:What do you think, which team will stand tall in the opening match of CWC?

According To Me Its Roaring Warriors
They HAve Sme Class Batsman Who Can Do The Job And Make Roaring Warriors Win Smile

COSMOS Is Not Good In This Format Much

What are your views about the current side of Cosmos?
Do you think they have strong batting lineup or strong bowling lineup or do you think both are the strength for Cosmos?

Batting Of course
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:52 pm

Viresh wrote:
Rish wrote:
There are some rumours that CWC will be the last tourny for some players of your side for eg. Shaun Pollock etc.
Is it true?

If yes then which players gonna retire after CWC?
True Enough!
Thanks to the creator of CW ;)
The list consist of Pollock , Dada , Laxman and Vncent but they will available for Test Matches so no worries.
And our domestic team - Nebula will be in action in few days , hope some players fill the voids left by these legends Smile

Well thats good news as well as bad news as we will miss all legends.
Looks like its raining out there in the stadium so we can expect some sort of delay. :O

I wont waste your time now. Smile

Go and join your team.
All the best and enjoy the rainy weather. Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

AJ wrote:
Rish wrote:
AJ wrote:

@RISH

FIRST OF ALL LEMME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR AND STRAIGHT! WE DONT PLAN ANYTHING!WHEN WE GO OUT TO THE GROUND,WE GIVE OUR BEST!

AND YEAH I HEARD THAT WE ARE FACING THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!WELL NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE!WE CAN DEFEAT THEM IF WE ARE AT THE BEST!

ATB FOR TS

Ok I wish you All the Best and now you can join the spectators to watch the Opening Match of CWC. Smile
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

Rish wrote:
Johny S Raj wrote:
Rish wrote:

You are new to the side.

You have your Coca Cola T20 Match tomorrow against The Purple Brigade.
That will your debut match for RW.

What will be in your mind tomorrow?

Well i would be nervous for sure as it would be my first match, But i will give my best so i would soon get chance to play for the main team which is my dream Smile
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:54 pm

Thanks Johny and other users who had a small chat with me.
Now its time to move to Eden Gardens where it is raining.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

Rish wrote:
AJ wrote:
Rish wrote:
AJ wrote:

@RISH

ATB FOR TS

Ok I wish you All the Best and now you can join the spectators to watch the Opening Match of CWC. Smile

THNX AND NOW PLEASE LEAVE THE STUDIO .I HAVE PLANTED A BOMB :bitch: :fun: :hit: :action: :Mecool:
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

Rish wrote:
Anurag wrote:Hello Tongue out From train again CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 2937254162

Ekdam sahi time pe Tongue out
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 Stock-vector-group-of-people-running-away-from-something-18807679

I have to save my life. Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

Anurag wrote:
Rish wrote:

Ekdam sahi time pe Tongue out

Meri bbhi kal train hai 6:30 AM pe. Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Tue 01 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

Rish wrote:CWC January 2013 : Extra Chat - Page 2 Stock-vector-group-of-people-running-away-from-something-18807679

I have to save my life. Tongue out

SHITT MISSED SV...
:bitch: :bitch:

WATCHOUT IAM BEHIND YOU GUYS :fun: :fun: :fun:
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

Anyone interested for some more interviews? :evil:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:29 pm

Hum Hai Na :bitch:
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

Hum Bhi Hai, But dont know what i will talk Smile
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 01 Jan 2013, 8:33 pm

@Vignesh how is your team planning?

@Johny I am sure you will be disappointed by rain but still there are some hopes that we might see this match tonight. Smile
How much you are excited for this match?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next