Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

+19
Viresh
Haseeh
Fahad
Ishaq
Anurag
Arjun
Parth
Deep Dey
Vighnesh
Rishabh
Gauri Menon M
Raminder
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
DKN
MI
Nick
Saad
Kush
23 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. Empty Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

Ae dil, he mushkil, jina yaha......
Zara bach ke, zara bach ke,
Ye he MUMBAI meri Jaan.....!!! Smile Smile Smile

Now you will have a look at the Economic Capital of India and the hometown of three active members of CW namely Parth, Deep and Vignesh.....

This will be a unforgettable experience and you will come to know why is Mumbai called as Sapno ki nagri[City of Dreams].

MUMBAI [FIRST CALLED BOMBAY], is a city of Seven different islands. Mumbai is
the financial capital of India and is one of the most developed cities of India. Most of the income of our country is generated though Mumbai only.

Lets see places to sight at................

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. CuT01
This is the entrance for the world in India, the Britishers first landed in area when they arrived in India, since then it is famous as Gateway of India. Smile

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. G5Ko8
One of the best hotels in India, TAJ MAHAL PALACE is situated next to Gateway of India. It is said to be Mumbai's Pride and after the dreadful attacks of Terrorists too, it stands tall today itself!

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 3xTG8
One of the marvel and beautiness about Mumbai, this is the view from a building of Marine Drive, a posh area in Mumbai, it is litrally seems like a queen's necklace at night time if you see live!
I am so lucky that I have seen it Emo
Also, Wankhede Stadium and Braboune Stadium are situated in Marine drive, search and find them out ;)

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. ZBp72
Well, trains are the heart of Mumbaikars [the citizens of Mumbai], without the local trains, the life of Mumbaikars will almost stop. This is CST STATION built by British Empire which was previously known as Victoria Terminus [VT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, something related to CW and Mumbai Det

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. V3Mwz

Sad I have never met Vignesh as well as Deep
But will try to meet soon Det

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRK's and BIG B's bunglows, Juhu Chowpatty, Essel World and Water Kingdom, Fashion Street and Linking Road, Kulfi wala,
Wada-Pavs, Bandra Banstand, Mount Mary, Mahalaxmi, Siddhi Vinayak and a lot more.....................
Lots more to say, but I have to stop here....................

Come and visit Mumbai once! Emo
You will feel the difference!.... Happy
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. Empty Re: Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Kush Wed 07 Nov 2012, 3:59 pm

are you brand ambassador of mumbai or do you think we dnt knw abt this city? :FU:
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. Empty Re: Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:00 pm

Ankush wrote:are you brand ambassador of mumbai or do you think we dnt knw abt this city? :FU:
Chill man, I just posted about my city because I thought it should to shared with members....
I thought it would get aprreciation but this is something shocking :O
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:09 pm

Parth wrote:
Ankush wrote:are you brand ambassador of mumbai or do you think we dnt knw abt this city? :FU:
Chill man, I just posted about my city because I thought it should to shared with members....
I thought it would get aprreciation but this is something shocking :O
you will get more shocks when any mod/admin will see it Happy
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:20 pm

An0thr thrd g0in to b dltd by the handz of deep
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:47 pm

U think that We dont know about this place ?
there was no need of such kind of thread
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 5:38 pm

Come and visit Mumbai once! Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 1160619682

Been there in 2002 Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263 The stinking fish near the coastline is the only thing I remember because it over shadowed the other experiences. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263

I met Amitabh Bacchan and took a picture wit him, btw Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Wed 07 Nov 2012, 5:42 pm

Anurag wrote:

Been there in 2002 Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263 The stinking fish near the coastline is the only thing I remember because it over shadowed the other experiences. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263

I met Amitabh Bacchan and took a picture wit him, btw Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2182320263

Where did u met him ?
U were very small when u took the picture in 2002
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 5:44 pm

Saad Shafi Ahmed wrote:
Anurag wrote:

Where did u met him ?
U were very small when u took the picture in 2002
On the set of Baghban.. actually it was my whole family.. also took pictures with Hema Malini Happy
And Yea I was 5 years old Tongue out
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:15 pm

congo anu
but proof? :plan:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

Iska Kya Zaroorat Hai :tbeg:
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:36 pm

Anurag wrote:
Saad Shafi Ahmed wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Come and visit Mumbai once! You will feel the difference!....
Been there in 2002 The stinking fish near the coastline is the only thing I remember because it over shadowed the other experiences. I met Amitabh Bacchan and took a picture wit him, btw
Where did u met him ?U were very small when u took the picture in 2002
On the set of Baghban.. actually it was my whole family.. also took pictures with Hema Malini And Yea I was 5 years old
5 Yearz old Tongue out at the same tym Ramindr singh khurana was jst 6 yearz old :O did i misd any1? Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm

atleast topic's name in ENGLISH PLz :bitch:
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:13 pm

Parth wrote:congo anu
but proof? Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 3899003792
Sure I can upload the phot.. but i dont have to Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:15 pm

Anurag wrote:
Sure I can upload the phot.. but i dont have to :bitch:
that means u r a lier :don:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:17 pm

Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Sure I can upload the phot.. but i dont have to Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544
that means u r a lier Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 3876463848
I am not Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544And I dont need to present any proof. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544

I have met many superstars in my life, even watched sachin bat in nets when i was right outside the nets. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

Mumbai ka bhi thread bana diya :lol:
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
that means u r a lier Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 3876463848
I am not :bitch:And I dont need to present any proof. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544

I have met many superstars in my life, even watched sachin bat in nets when i was right outside the nets. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 2240144544
:clap: :loool:

Spam.. Warning number 2 coming soon Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. 1521769445
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. V3Mwz

sirf train hi source nahi hai mujhse milne ka

You have TMt buses in thane are to reach mira road @parth
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:30 pm

MI wrote:edit the topic name :O
whats wrong in it?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

Anurag wrote:
Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Sure I can upload the phot.. but i dont have to :bitch:
that means u r a lier :don:
I am not :bitch:And I dont need to present any proof. :bitch:

I have met many superstars in my life, even watched sachin bat in nets when i was right outside the nets. :bitch:
Clap :loool:

Spam.. Warning number 2 coming soon Det
i thought there may be smileys for them
but there arnt

because Html is disbaled in my PC bcos of sum problm thats y Sad
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:38 pm

My trip from 11th nov-18thnov was of hyd-goa-mum-hyd

but it've been changed to hyd-surat-goa-hyd Sad wanted to visit mumbai Sad
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

@aqi

where are the pictures of sai and aqi meeting??
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:44 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:@aqi

where are the pictures of sai and aqi meeting??

Tongue out sorry main camera bhool gaya tha Sad
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:45 pm

Sai andd Aqi met? :O
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next