Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team.

5 posters

Go down

Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. Empty Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team.

Post by Rishabh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

NEWS

1) The Home Team for Position and Qualification matches for Semis are the ones who has their logo first in FIXTURES. Try to make your threads ASAP and make it informative.

2) Venue for Playoffs and Finals will be a new stadium named EMIRATES ARENA. It has a Capacity of 2,00,000 People so you can expect a huge crowd.

Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. Flame_2290177b
Stadium looks like this from outside.

POLLS

1) Decide the Conditions of New Ground ie.
Favorable to : Batsman/Bowlers
Good for : Spinners/Pacers

2) Since Playoffs will be tough for teams who will qualify for next stage, should we introduce SEMI FINALS format or PLAYOFFS format?

3) Which team is the Best Home Team according to you all (The team which makes best first post)?
Now you cant vote for your team.

THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO DO THESE POLLS ARE REQUESTED TO PM (NO FB, GMAIL) ME.
DEADLINE : 25TH OCTOBER, 2012
TIME : 11:59 PM

Last edited by Rish on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. Empty Re: Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team.

Post by Sri Ganesh SG Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

Awesome Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. Empty Re: Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team.

Post by Rishabh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:49 pm

Please PM me the polls ASAP. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Ganesh SG Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:50 pm

Rish wrote:Please PM me the polls ASAP. Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. 2182320263
I Can Vote for my own team na?? Troll
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:51 pm

Sri GaneshB wrote:
Rish wrote:Please PM me the polls ASAP. Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. 2182320263
I Can Vote for my own team na?? Emirates IPL - Polls related to Venues, Playoffs and Best Home Team. 2937254162

You cant vote for your team.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Ganesh SG Mon 22 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

Sent Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:06 pm

I got only 2 PM :mother:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:12 pm

Sent
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

no fb gmail or on fb gmail :bitch:
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:20 pm

4 PMs till now :mother:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Sat 03 Nov 2012, 12:23 pm

wat is thiss??
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum