Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket.

+2
Deep Dey
Rishabh
6 posters

Go down

Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. Empty Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket.

Post by Rishabh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:46 pm

Just like ESPN Cricinfo, why not we keep a jackpot prize of 10000 Rs. for the winning team in Fantasy Cricket and we will announce this everywhere so that many people will show interest for this.

Now all guys will think that who will pay Rs. 10000. Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. 2182320263

Its simple that is Fix the Fantasy Cricket for 1 person and he should be one of the members from our site and he must top the rankings and later he can tell everyone that he got money but in actual he wont get any money. Tongue out

We will just get good users for this but Viresh has to work smartly for this and all of you have to agree on this. Happy
So guys think twice/thrice/100 times and then decide.
Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. 2240144544

Decide this in 24 hours and please dont leak this thread outside this SUB FORUM.

Last edited by Rish on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. Empty Re: Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket.

Post by Deep Dey Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:54 pm

Rish wrote:
Just like ESPN Cricinfo, why not we keep a jackpot prize of 10000 Rs. for the winning team in Fantasy Cricket and we will announce this everywhere so that many people will show interest for this.

Now all guys will think that who will pay Rs. 10000. :O

Its simple that is Fix the Fantasy Cricket for 1 person and he should be one of the members from our site and he must top the rankings and later he can tell everyone that he got money but in actual he wont get any money. Tongue out

We will just get good users for this but Viresh has to work smartly for this and all of you have to agree on this. Happy

Decide this in 24 hours.

I quit

i never like cheating
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. Empty Re: Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket.

Post by Rishabh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:58 pm

Where were you when Sv hosted Quiz and he kept a prize as well?? Tongue out
but no 1 got dat prize Troll
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:58 pm

lol :lol:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:05 pm

Rish wrote:Where were you when Sv hosted Quiz and he kept a prize as well?? Tongue out

sorry i never participated in it and do not know about it
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:22 pm

Rish wrote:Where were you when Sv hosted Quiz and he kept a prize as well?? Tongue out
no one got ?? i thought Devroop n sourav tried to give him prize.. later what happened i do not knw :O :mother:
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:24 pm

That quiz never got over because no members (page members) participated in the forum Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:25 pm

Rish wrote:

Decide this in 24 hours.
idea is brilliant but i have two points here:
1. It doesnt go with my ethics to cheat.
2. Why bring so many members this site is a free site we have some good ppl here be content with it.. why need to go with such ideas ? whats so urgency? moreover jab quiz se log nahi aaye toh isse kaha se aayenge?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:26 pm

Guys just tell me about this.
I know this is not right but you can't get a better way to invite people.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:28 pm

Rish wrote:Guys just tell me about this.
I know this is not right but you can't get a better way to invite people.

beta koi nahi aayega

fb page pe cheat karna aasaan hai

not in a site

pakda gaya na, fir toh band hi samjho
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:32 pm

Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Rish wrote:

Decide this in 24 hours.
2. Why bring so many members this site is a free site we have some good ppl here be content with it.. why need to go with such ideas ? whats so urgency? moreover jab quiz se log nahi aaye toh isse kaha se aayenge?
1.Nothing to say but just tell you one thing ie. People who all are here from www.fantasy.cricket.com might be aware that for every month every winner got xbox360 but do you think that winners really got that???
2nd. Increasing members not for site.
For only FC.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:45 pm

Rish wrote:
Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Rish wrote:

Decide this in 24 hours.
1.Nothing to say but just tell you one thing ie. People who all are here from www.fantasy.cricket.com might be aware that for every month every winner got xbox360 but do you think that winners really got that???
2nd. Increasing members not for site.
For only FC.
Ur wish guys Viresh se toh puch lo.. he will have to update more teams Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:58 pm

Guys,I know that this is not at all an ethical and honest thing but think to the bottom of ur brain and heart and tell me if there's any other better way to make CW bigg? @EJ,didnt expect this sort of an answer from you. My(Sourav's also) dream is to make CW REALLY REALLY TRULY BIG.If you are content with 20-25 active members,I cannot say anything more
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Guys just tell me is there any other way??
You guys have to agree on this that site is losing its charm.

Too less active members here.
Check the Top Posters of the Week. :O

You guys have to agree on this and if you want, I can help Viresh and others can also help him but I can help him only after 29th.
So I suggest that announce that Fantasy Cricket is over for September after tonight's match.

All have to create teams again for this but before that fix this Sub problem.

Also if you think fixing is bad idea then try this ie. every admin and mod must create as many teams as possible so that 1 can come 1st on his own.
Rest on you all.

If you want to make this big then you have to use unfair means. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:25 pm

Arey bhai :O

When people can play and earn prizes on ESPN Cricinfo Fantasy, then why the hell would they want to waste their time on our FC? :O
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:35 pm

Anurag wrote:Arey bhai Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. 2182320263

When people can play and earn prizes on ESPN Cricinfo Fantasy, then why the hell would they want to waste their time on our FC? Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. 2182320263

Million of people will take part their but only 3 will get prizes :O
Now they will think that they can earn money from here as less members are here so all will join this as well to earn money :O

BTW is that possible to hide teams??

I just want that one person is able to see his team only so that our plan can work successfully (plan of fixing).
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 12 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

Please confirm this..... Brilliant idea to get some users for Fantasy Cricket. 2990507004
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 12 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

Rish wrote:Guys just tell me is there any other way??
You guys have to agree on this that site is losing its charm.

Too less active members here.
Check the Top Posters of the Week. :O

You guys have to agree on this and if you want, I can help Viresh and others can also help him but I can help him only after 29th.
So I suggest that announce that Fantasy Cricket is over for September after tonight's match.

All have to create teams again for this but before that fix this Sub problem.

Also if you think fixing is bad idea then try this ie. every admin and mod must create as many teams as possible so that 1 can come 1st on his own.
Rest on you all.

If you want to make this big then you have to use unfair means. :O

I do not agree nor do i have alternative to bring back charm in the site.

rest you all decide
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:08 pm

Our management is also lazy these days. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:12 pm

not lazy .. busy!
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:25 pm

Not confirmed yet. :FU:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:35 pm

How do u hide the teams? :O
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum