Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Viper's Captaincy

+11
Ravi
Aqi
MI
Fahad
Viresh
sV
Arjun
Deep Dey
ND
Gauri Menon M
Vighnesh
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Was He a Good Captain??

End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_lcap85%End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]
End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_lcap15%End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

End Of Viper's Captaincy Empty End Of Viper's Captaincy

Post by Vighnesh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:00 pm

Gladiators' opener Vignesh Nair, at a media briefing After the Match Vs Dominators,Has Quit Captaincy and is also considering to quit ODI's.
End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky-ponting-2011-3-29-0-0-21

After Gladiators had suffered T20 and ODI series and Now CWC defeats Under Vignesh’s captaincy, he has quit as skipper.

"There were things happening at that time and with the way things were going I felt that it would be good to give up the captaincy and concentrate on my batting. During that 4 month period, I learnt a lot of things and I got to know who people are. I don’t like to discuss the reasons that made me quit as captain, as I am still involved in the game. But when I retire, I will let you all know why I quit."

"I didn’t want the captaincy and at that point, no one wanted to take over as captain. There was no leader for the team and that’s what prompted me to take over the leadership," the 18-year-old explained.
End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+iFnljJXcbmpl

Vignesh said that his greatest achievement as Gladiator's 3rd only captain was giving opportunities to young players. "When I took over as captain, I wanted to give younger players an opportunity. And I gave them as much opportunities as I could. Almost all of those players made the most of those chances and I am glad that they are taking the initiative these days to win us games. That’s my biggest achievement, as Gladiators captain,"Vignesh said.
End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+xIL5Rd3XVN_l
"The other thing that I look back with fondness is being able finish 3rd in ODI SHield he added
and taking Gladiators to 3rd Spot in T20's.
Vignesh tipped current vice-captain Alamin Or Neeraj as the successor to himself, but noted that there are lots of things Neeraj has to learn before being entrusted with the job. "I don’t think we have a captain to be seen anywhere closer. Alamin is a good leader and until we groom another, he will have to shoulder the burdens until the next World Cup,Even Gauri Menon Is Young."

"You can’t give someone the captaincy all of a sudden. Neeraj has to be groomed under a good captain for two or three Months; not only how to handle things on the field, but off the field as well. Those are some of the things that I learned. It’s not easy mind you. I hope Neeraj will be a good captain, but he has time. He has to work under Al amin and get ready to go on a long journey," Vignesh further said.

End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+YmvjUPAoa_tl

Last edited by Vignesh on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

End Of Viper's Captaincy Empty Re: End Of Viper's Captaincy

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:02 pm

:O :O hey hav u gone mad????? :O
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

Gauri Menon M wrote::O :O hey hav u gone mad????? :O
noo bt m soooooo hurt hae to do this
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

End Of Viper's Captaincy Inzamam%20ul%20Haq

better to give captaincy to inzi bhai
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Gladiators' opener Vignesh Nair, at a media briefing After the Match Vs Dominators,Has Quit Captaincy and is also considering to quit ODI's.

After Gladiators had suffered T20 and ODI series and Now CWC defeats Under Vignesh’s captaincy, he has quit as skipper.

"There were things happening at that time and with the way things were going I felt that it would be good to give up the captaincy and concentrate on my batting. During that 4 month period, I learnt a lot of things and I got to know who people are. I don’t like to discuss the reasons that made me quit as captain, as I am still involved in the game. But when I retire, I will let you all know why I quit."

"I didn’t want the captaincy and at that point, no one wanted to take over as captain. There was no leader for the team and that’s what prompted me to take over the leadership," the 18-year-old explained.
End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+iFnljJXcbmpl

Vignesh said that his greatest achievement as Gladiator's 3rd only captain was giving opportunities to young players. "When I took over as captain, I wanted to give younger players an opportunity. And I gave them as much opportunities as I could. Almost all of those players made the most of those chances and I am glad that they are taking the initiative these days to win us games. That’s my biggest achievement, as Gladiators captain,"Vignesh said.
End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+xIL5Rd3XVN_l
"The other thing that I look back with fondness is being able finish 3rd in ODI SHield he added
Vignesh tipped current vice-captain Alamin Or Neeraj as the successor to himself, but noted that there are lots of things Neeraj has to learn before being entrusted with the job. "I don’t think we have a captain to be seen anywhere closer. Alamin is a good leader and until we groom another, he will have to shoulder the burdens until the next World Cup."

"You can’t give someone the captaincy all of a sudden. Neeraj has to be groomed under a good captain for two or three Months; not only how to handle things on the field, but off the field as well. Those are some of the things that I learned. It’s not easy mind you. I hope Neeraj will be a good captain, but he has time. He has to work under Al amin and get ready to go on a long journey," Vignesh further said.

End Of Viper's Captaincy Ricky+Ponting+Ricky+Ponting+Press+Conference+YmvjUPAoa_tl

TUM SABKO KYA PONTING KA HI PHOTO MILTA HAI, RESIGN KARTE SAMAY :evil: :evil: :evil:
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

Just lyk me.its k budy atb Smile
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Gauri Menon M wrote::O :O hey hav u gone mad????? :O
noo bt m soooooo hurt hae to do this
hey dnt lose hope....dis is not the end... :O
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

Deep Dey wrote:
Vignesh wrote:

Vignesh tipped current vice-captain Alamin Or Neeraj as the successor to himself, but noted that there are lots of things Neeraj has to learn before being entrusted with the job. "I don’t think we have a captain to be seen anywhere closer. Alamin is a good leader and until we groom another, he will have to shoulder the burdens until the next World Cup."

TUM SABKO KYA PONTING KA HI PHOTO MILTA HAI, RESIGN KARTE SAMAY :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ponting's century was d first century i saw...Idol
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

Deep Dey wrote:
Vignesh wrote:

coz ponting was best captain Boss
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:09 pm

Pathetic,So was The team under him.[ 1 ]End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_lcapEnd Of Viper's Captaincy I_voting_barEnd Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_rcap [33%]

End Of Viper's Captaincy 2240144544
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:09 pm

I will not read this Tongue out

Just tell me 1 word -> Vignesh getting retired frm OD?
S/no Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:10 pm

Viresh wrote:I will not read this Tongue out

S/no Tongue out
no....
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

Šv wrote:
Pathetic,So was The team under him.[ 1 ]End Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_lcapEnd Of Viper's Captaincy I_voting_barEnd Of Viper's Captaincy I_vote_rcap [33%]

Myself Voted Det
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

inzi bhai will be next Tongue out
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:13 pm

Gauri Menon M wrote:
Viresh wrote:I will not read this Tongue out

S/no Tongue out
no....
End Of Viper's Captaincy 87380632
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:13 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Šv wrote:

Myself Voted Det
bt why?????
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

Gauri Menon M wrote:
Vignesh wrote:
Šv wrote:

Myself Voted Det
bt why?????
as a captain that was 6th game i lost by less than 5 runs...thats heart breaking
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:17 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Gauri Menon M wrote:
Vignesh wrote:
Šv wrote:

Myself Voted End Of Viper's Captaincy 1521769445
bt why?????
as a captain that was 6th game i lost by less than 5 runs...thats heart breaking
who won the Q2 match ? :hehe:
Portugal?
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:17 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Gauri Menon M wrote:
Vignesh wrote:
Šv wrote:

Myself Voted Det
bt why?????

dats ok... :O it happens... :O
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:20 pm

viper go n sleep now Tongue out
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:24 pm

Neeraj Dagar wrote:viper go n sleep now Tongue out
hmmmmmm.....hez sad i guess... :O :O
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

SO WHO IS KAPTAN NOW???
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Yo mann dnt act chldshly .k..v hav had fights btwn us bt u r ma frnd. And i d0nt want u 2 do this :O
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:30 pm

Arjun wrote:Yo mann dnt act chldshly .k..v hav had fights btwn us bt u r ma frnd. And i d0nt want u 2 do this :O
oh manh... :O :O arjun...i agree wid u....4 the 1st tym.....
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

http://www.abmp3songs.com/download-main-chala-Mp3-Songs/4-dl-1202-23005.html

SONG DEVOTED TO VIGNESH NAIR ON HIS DEPARTURE
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47