Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors

+4
sV
Viresh
Anurag
Fardin Kibria
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 Empty Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Match facts

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Start time: 8:00 PM IST

Big Picture

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 Eekan vs Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 VoBWf
Gladiators have not proved their high ranking stage in the OD Ranking with their performence last few matches. They have lost a 5 match OD series against Warriors coming into this World Cup. The series win will keep the confidence and momentum high for the Roaring Warriors. The Warriors strengthened their lineup with the likes of Zaheer Khan, Gautam Gambhir coming into the lineup. In the big picture for this match would be the match winner of RW, AB DE Villers. He has performed a lot in the OD Series which gives high hopes for Warriors for their middle order, The bowling attack of Neeraj and co. would like to stop him from his current form. For Gladiators, Dilshan would like to give a blazing start at top with the help of Vignesh and co. in the middle order to help them win the opening match of CWC. The only change in Gladiators lineup would be the outgoing Brett Lee as for Warriors they would like to keep the series winning combination up top.

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 146084.2

Gladiators needs to re group themselves before there is
obstacles in their CWC Campaign.

Form guide

Gladiators
: LWLWL

Warriors: WLWLW

Players to watch

TM Dilshan has a good reign as a Gladiators in the opening spot. He has performed in and out helping into his teams success. Bowling has not been something of a good patch for me, One of the most talented allrounders around, Dilshan would look to translate his batting success in the field tomorrow.

Like Dilshan, Warriors AB De Villiers oozes talent. In the last few matches, De Villiers has been one of the most consistent player in CS . But with his hard-hitting and technically-sound batting style, he continues to be a dangerous player in the limited formats.

Last edited by Fardin on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 Empty Re: Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:49 am

[quote="Šv"]
Fardin wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:
Fardin wrote:All of you useless jokers get out of this creations. Stop making it a dustbin place.

This should be firm and neat

Some idiots dont understand that Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 4258431296

Yasin needs some medications immediately. He is really out of business today

yea looks drunk :lolita:

I am drug free Rock

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 Empty Re: Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:49 am

Fardin wrote:<blockquote>
Šv wrote:<blockquote>
Yasin wrote:<blockquote>
Fardin wrote:All of you useless jokers get out of this creations. Stop making it a dustbin place.

This should be firm and neat</blockquote>

It is neat but if you keep on talking next thing you will see is your face is not neat ;) :evil:</blockquote>

Trolled Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 3693673351</blockquote>

Assasins will lose if my face is not neat.

I Never said i would eat you :O
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:50 am

Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:

Some idiots dont understand that Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 4258431296

Go F your lesbian GF Viru ;)

btw Viru belongs to Viresh Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 2182320263

OHHH then do three way i guess ;) :twisted:

Sunny Leone is waiting for me ;)
So Goodnight cannibal
Dont eat the site Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 2182320263

Btw tell her i rejected her :twisted: she is toooo ugly for me :twisted: ;)

and you tooo young for her :roll:
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:51 am

Šv wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:

Go F your lesbian GF Viru ;)

btw Viru belongs to Viresh Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 2182320263

OHHH then do three way i guess ;) :twisted:

Sunny Leone is waiting for me ;)
So Goodnight cannibal
Dont eat the site Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 2182320263

Btw tell her i rejected her :twisted: she is toooo ugly for me :twisted: ;)

and you tooo young for her :roll:

But she don't understand that ;) :lol:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:51 am

[quote="Yasin"]
Šv wrote:
Fardin wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Šv wrote:

Straight Edge

Yasin needs some medications immediately. He is really out of business today

yea looks drunk Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 929393375

I am drug free Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 4276145973

straight edge

Last edited by Fardin on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:52 am

She understand money talk Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:53 am

Aqi wrote:She understand money talk Tongue out

I don't understand money talk i understand food talk :twisted:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:54 am

Jokers out!!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:55 am

For Yasin ;)

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 30mpsunny_leone1_j_1069182a
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:56 am

Šv wrote:For Yasin ;)

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 30mpsunny_leone1_j_1069182a

Took 10 mins to get this pic :O
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:57 am

Šv wrote:For Yasin ;)

She is okay,but mine is better ;) :twisted:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:57 am

Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:Toothless assassin
Meatless boring warriors My teeths are like 100 Rocket
Rockets are good to see only when they are flying in sky so u continue and fly we will play the game and will try to win it toothless assassin
Exactly when i hit the ball you will be flying with the ball i will kill you in that game for sure
Lolz nice joke will meet u twice in cwc and will look to beat u both the times
abe you will get heart attack when you come to bowl against me

I will act as i got heart attack and distract u and then will clean bowl u
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:57 am

She is

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:58 am

Aqi wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Yasin wrote:
Aqi wrote:Toothless assassin
Meatless boring warriors My teeths are like 100 Rocket
Rockets are good to see only when they are flying in sky so u continue and fly we will play the game and will try to win it toothless assassin
Exactly when i hit the ball you will be flying with the ball i will kill you in that game for sure
Lolz nice joke will meet u twice in cwc and will look to beat u both the times
abe you will get heart attack when you come to bowl against me

I will act as i got heart attack and distract u and then will clean bowl u

when you clean bowl me i will clean the whole warrior fielders and dressing room ;) :twisted:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:59 am

No one can beat this

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 560270_396131060408666_1260146117_n
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:00 am

Šv wrote:She is

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

my girl is better ;) :oops: bounce
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:00 am

no one beats mine yoo
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:00 am

Fardin wrote:No one can beat this

Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 560270_396131060408666_1260146117_n

WOW cute

Who are they ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:01 am

Fardin wrote:no one beats mine yoo

lol dont worry
no one is beating up no one Tongue out
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:01 am

abe you don't realise the guy

its me

and the girl is my girlfriend
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:01 am

Fardin wrote:abe you don't realise the guy

its me

I know you :o
was asking bt the girl :O
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:02 am

Yasin is beating up Aqi in the middle of the cricket stadium and vice versa
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:02 am

Fardin wrote:no one beats mine yoo

mine does Happy

but only thing is she is not my gf Happy Tongue out ;)
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:03 am

Fardin wrote:Yasin is beating up Aqi in the middle of the cricket stadium and vice versa

Those two gone nuts Tongue out
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:03 am

Šv wrote:
Fardin wrote:abe you don't realise the guy

its me

I know you :o
was asking bt the girl Struggling Gladiators look to find form against Exceptional Warriors - Page 4 2182320263

o ok
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next