Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricanes and Lee strike some form

+6
MI
ND
Nick
DKN
Deep Dey
sV
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hurricanes and Lee strike some form - Page 2 Empty Hurricanes and Lee strike some form

Post by sV Thu 31 May 2012, 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hurricanes and Lee strike some form - Page 2 Y6TDE

Brett Lee was in great form in a practice game today. He picked up 7 wickets giving away 26 runs. The rest three were picked up by Morne Morkel. The opposition were bundled out for 46 and HR chased it down easily loosing the wicket of Sourav who made 9.

The team management and Lee seem very happy with the team preparations.

TEAM MANAGEMENT : We are extremely delighted to sign a bowler like Brett and get him into HR. He is in some good practice form and hope he carries it on to the real matches too.

LEE : Yea am bowling fast and into the right areas and the conditions at HR are favorable to Pacers. Loving the support of our home crowd. Hope we make them proud soon.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes and Lee strike some form - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurricanes and Lee strike some form

Post by Kush Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:33 am

yeah :lol:
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes and Lee strike some form - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurricanes and Lee strike some form

Post by Viresh Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:37 am

if i bowl then i WILL take 10 ;)
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:39 am

let’s see in CWC ;)
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

Aqi wrote:Happy one can expect lee taking 7 wickets if Dasty can Lee also can (Comparison only for CS)
Who is d player in d middle?
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:57 am

marcelo!
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:51 pm

i i bowl i will take 19 wickets :O
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 02 Jun 2012, 3:06 am

^Height of LoLISM Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum