Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamos in Trouble

+7
Fahad
Rishabh
Ravi
Deep Dey
Saad
sV
Fardin Kibria
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dynamos in Trouble - Page 2 Empty Dynamos in Trouble

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 21 May 2012, 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been found that none of the Dynamos players except Rishabh and Debroop have been paid their money for the last 6 months. The Dynamos players have shown disheartening involvement in this and some of the players have opted out of the remaining of their matches against SA in the series. It has been found that Debroop has also mis-behaved with some of the players over the past months regarding the performences. When Asked for explanation about this none of Rishabh and Debroop were available through their agents. Some players have given some reasons behind this:

Shakib Al Hasan: Truly shame towards our career as a Dynamo. We have not been paid since the CWC 2011. We need the money for our daily usage. If this goes on, their might be consequences against the Dynamos Management.

Mahendra S. Dhoni: I have not performed upto my best till the time I was bought. I realize that but I deserve my money. If not given, serious precautions can be witnessed.

Graeme Swann: I think I have performed upto my best till now. Even Debroop told me that he will increase my pay rate. But that out of consideration. In my point I have not been paid what the contract said I would be. Nothing has been paid.

Dhananjai Pai: I have not been paid for 3 months now. I want my money or else I will leave this team and be a free agent.

Mohammed Yousuf: As a senior player, I should get my money at the right time. Give it or we will leave it.

Upul Tharanga: Debroop have mis behaved with several players in the team. I don't wanna be in a unsafe work environment. You know what I mean? Yea so better fix it bro's.
[/b]

As said earlier, 9 players of team Dynamos are on strike and decided not to play the remaining of their SA series. These players have reached their hometown and will be back after the series and hopes that they are paid that time.

Players on Strike:

David Hussey
Shakib Al Hasan
Mohammed Yousuf
Hashim Amla
VVS Laxman
Mitchell Johnson
Graeme Swann
Stephen Fleming
Steven Finn

Last edited by Fardin on Mon 21 May 2012, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Dynamos in Trouble - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynamos in Trouble

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 21 May 2012, 11:57 pm

Times of India Reporting:

As per said, Rish and Debroop will pay the players fees. But all the players who opted out said that they will not come back until next series as they want to spend some time with their families who have not seen them for long time. So 7 lasting players will play tomorrow
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Tue 22 May 2012, 12:01 am

Deep Dey wrote:
ravi183 wrote:
Fardin wrote:Times India have reported that except Stephen Fleming all the players have arrived their hometown.

THEY SCARED lol! lol!

Flemming is in warriors on loan Tongue out

I AM BETTER THAN SF Tongue out
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Tue 22 May 2012, 12:04 am

Rish wrote:DYNAMOS TEAM STAYS IN DURBAN.
The Owners Rish and Debroop have promised to pay their all match fees + Bonus if they will win this Series. Players are happy and now they are practicing hard for their match tomorrow. :O

MONEY Tongue out
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 22 May 2012, 12:04 am

Times of India Reporting:

As per said, Rish and Debroop will pay the players fees. But all the players who opted out said that they will not come back until next series as they want to spend some time with their families who have not seen them for long time. So 7 lasting players will play tomorrow
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 22 May 2012, 12:06 am

Post Cricket Singles.
Please come here as I am hosting matches.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 22 May 2012, 12:35 am

Lolz.SL board of CS
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 22 May 2012, 12:56 pm

WTH man!I wont tolerate these non sense things.I am warning everyone here.I dont even talk to the person who wrote this topic so dont give a darn to him.If this happens again,I will take strict action.I am damn serious!!And even Rish did a mistake by that drugs things but that was just an answer to this thing.Though I dont support Rishabh as he should have informed me bfore doing any such thing,I can understand how angry he must have been after seeing this.Anyways,I am giving a warning to the topic poster.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 22 May 2012, 1:00 pm

lol Tongue out
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Tue 22 May 2012, 1:00 pm

what sort of thred is it ?Tongue out
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Tue 22 May 2012, 1:17 pm

cricdude wrote:WTH man!I wont tolerate these non sense things.I am warning everyone here.I dont even talk to the person who wrote this topic so dont give a darn to him.If this happens again,I will take strict action.I am damn serious!!And even Rish did a mistake by that drugs things but that was just an answer to this thing.Though I dont support Rishabh as he should have informed me bfore doing any such thing,I can understand how angry he must have been after seeing this.Anyways,I am giving a warning to the topic poster.

much angry :O
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: