Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few new innovations in CricSim...

+6
Mad max
aalfie
Bat Cool
Nick
Fardin Kibria
sV
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you like it ?

A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap91%A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 Empty A few new innovations in CricSim...

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

CricSim introduces some new rules and some new innovations to make it more professional and better. The ideas here stated are given by our new member - Dark Knight and they have been found very valuable and I feel proud to see such contributions by our new members. So here the new implementations are :

1. CricSim Board - An uniform and unbiased Cricsim board is gong to be formed which will look into all workings of Cricsim.

Actually the board is the Control Body of the entire Simulation going on. It looks after the Fixtures, Venues and most importantly the Grudges between Players/HoR/CoS and Simmer.

2. HoR/CoS/Media Manager - Now the terms HoR, CoS may sound new to you, I dont know. But they are the vital Part of the Club Management. As of now, what you are having is a Cluster of People jammed up together.

First, of all Only 1 Person can hold the Club, he WILL be the President. This President will also be the CoS, meaning, Chairman of Selectors. He will put the line-ups for next game and stuff.

Another Fplayer in the Club has to be promoted to HoR, which means Head of Recruitment. This person will look into Drafts, ofcourse discussing with the CoS/President. But he is the one to be approached for Trades/Transfers.

Now by doing this we will be able to keep the Teams organised. The Club has to appoint Media Manager too to post pre and post match Articles and stuff.

Clubs can appoint other ranks too.

The CoS cannot appoint any FPlayer as Media Manager without letting the Board know, and the HoR cannot negotiate any transfer without letting the Board know.

3. Board's Power - With a board, nothing goes unnoticed. If someone makes a negotiation out of forum, he/she has to provide Screenshot or Chat log and it will be verified wiht both the players.

Next, the Board can fine the Clubs if they fail to post line-ups. Incase of cheating by taking another player or fraudlency, the Board deductes points for the particular Team. This Board has the entire control over the Sim

How will the board be formed ?
The Board will be headed by me and Eishan and there will be an election every month for selecting the 3rd candidate through a Poll. Each winner of the poll will be member of the board for a tenure of 1 month.

It will be used only if majority vote for it

Last edited by sV on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:01 am; edited 5 times in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 Empty Re: A few new innovations in CricSim...

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:39 am

we can discuss trades through pm right????
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

A few new innovations in CricSim... - Page 2 Empty Re: A few new innovations in CricSim...

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:40 am

anyways create the hawks thread please.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:40 am

Ya.nw i undrstod.gud Idea@sv
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

yeah i understood it too,but is it starting from this month or next month?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

answer my q someonw
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:43 am

ya Fardin u can but both parties must convince the board of the trade ...

Yasin which Hawks thread ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:44 am

Sv tomorrow WD vs Hawks match
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

what do u mean by but both parties must convince the board of the trade ...
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

he means that both teams should convince the board for the trade.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:46 am

what is the board

sorry for too many questions
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Board is run by Sv and Eishan.

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Yasin

http://www.cwforums.net/t1591-match-postponed
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Fardin

the board is like the ICC
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:48 am

Man WTF!! I thought i would at least get to watch one match! but now this match is also gone...

this is so bad... whatever,i can understand.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:49 am

am extremely sorry Yasin

unfortunately I have some emergency tomorrow
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:49 am

SO WE HAVE TO TELL THE BOARD THAT BOTH PARTIES HAVE AGREDDD TO THE TRADE
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:50 am

Yup
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:51 am

then sv conduct the match late at india time... like at 12 am or something like that

is that possible?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:51 am

and each team have to also let the board know about who is the team's

Hor/Cos and Media Manager.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:52 am

Yasin

am not gonna be there at home only...

But if i return home i will definitely do it
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:53 am

no i mean on monday at 12 am night? Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:54 am

hmmm thats vetter

lets see
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by aalfie Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:55 am

is the story fardin made true?
aalfie
aalfie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:56 am

lol aaldfie
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by aalfie Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:57 am

dose +10 even exist
aalfie
aalfie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next