Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop)

+4
Naqi Gates
Eishan
Rishabh
Fardin Kibria
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you think shuld be the new admin and mods?

New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap29%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap4%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap8%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap4%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap21%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap13%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap8%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_lcap13%New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) Empty New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop)

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:21 pm

Guys don't you think Naqi or Eishan deserves to be a new admin.We have only 2 admins in this site and its hard to control a site with only 2 admins and 3 Moderators. I think 2 new Moderators and a new Admin should be recognized.A admin can be from the moderators group.I will be waiting for replies.

Thank You
Fardin

Multiple choice is available to select for both positions.

The first three are for Admin and starting from Ishaq are Moderators.

The poll is available for 10 days
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) Empty Re: New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop)

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:22 pm

Now you can start voting people
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop) Empty Re: New Admin and Moderators Can to be Appointed(Depends on Sv and Debroop)

Post by Rishabh Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:39 pm

ohh ishaq has got 2 votes
d only guy 2 get 2 votes

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 26 Aug 2011, 12:40 am

fardin but have administrators approved this?? do they also feel the same about it??
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 26 Aug 2011, 12:43 am

neways for post of moderator i cannt judge atall both of u ..i mean naqi n fardin have been superb.... will be hard not only for me but other site members too..good u gave multiple choice in it..
n among moderators its gonna be even more confusing all are good ppl..will vote later i guess
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:42 am

well admins its over them to decide
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:10 am

eishan haven't got a vote till now Sad
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:36 am

Dude this is just a suggestion.Thats why its called Suggesstion Box Tongue out
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 26 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

looks like i m not popular.. i havnt got even single vote..Sad Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:05 am

Eishan Jain wrote:looks like i m not popular.. i havnt got even single vote..Sad Tongue out

I wish i could vote again Sad
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 1:00 am

Its okay Eishan I got only 1 vote
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 27 Aug 2011, 3:43 am

Admins are yet to see this thread
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:35 am

Members connected during last 24 hours : anand, Aqi Syed, cricdude, Cricky, Eishan Jain, Fardin, Ishaq, naqikazmi, Nas, rakeshrao, rishabh96, viresh mathad, Virumaniac, Yasin

ONLY 14 Sad Sad
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:54 am

Hmmm . U guys fighting for votes but i'm fighting for my nomination in moderator column Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:56 am

LOL Viresh
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:01 pm

Ishaq wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:looks like i m not popular.. i havnt got even single vote..Sad Tongue out

I wish i could vote again Sad
lolz its ok.. u voted whom u felt was good.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:01 pm

viresh mathad wrote:Hmmm . U guys fighting for votes but i'm fighting for my nomination in moderator column Tongue out
Happy yes that thread hasnt got any action on it yet..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

Fardin wrote:Its okay Eishan I got only 1 vote
1 is greater then zero fardin..Tongue out just kidding
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

Lol Eishan
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:14 pm

Great Eishan gets 1 too
2 for Fardin
3 for me
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

Nice man lets see how it goes and can u tell the admins to check this
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

k i will
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

Thnx bro
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 01 Sep 2011, 1:02 am

Sourav have a look into it
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Thu 01 Sep 2011, 1:55 am

Suprised to not c viresh name :|
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum