Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moderators

4 posters

Go down

New Moderators Empty New Moderators

Post by Nikhil Sun 09 Jul 2017, 6:34 pm

New Moderators B6ef7476edfd6f750e159437c60d0a67

We're Recruiting! 

With a new season of fun and thrilling action coming up, it's high time CW gets a new set of moderators, so as to ease the burden on the Senior Mods, Admins and even the current mods.

To enrol yourself, kindly state the following.

Name :
Why you deserve to be Moderator : 
The changes you can bring to the forum :
Hours you can stay active on the forum :

Do not spam under this thread. More than one post from a person under this thread will lead to them being disqualified.
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

New Moderators Empty Re: New Moderators

Post by Nishchal Sun 09 Jul 2017, 7:28 pm

A real chance for MI Happy
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sun 09 Jul 2017, 7:40 pm

Name :MI

think work hard, spend my time at the forum judiciously, and meet targets without failing deadlines. For the work i do everyday, i feel that i deserve a promotion. But when it comes to asking admins directly, you find it awkward and difficult to approach. It can indeed be quite nerve-wracking to go up to an admin and ask for a promotion directly. Instead, i would like to  show that i am ready for it

I Deserve A Promotion

My Activeness

A promotion means new responsibilities and greater challenges. To meet these new challenges, you must have the desired skills. One of the best ways to show that you are ready for a promotion, therefore, is to BE ACTIVE

Be Innovative

In the present forum climate, forums need people who can not only perform their responsibilities well but also deliver greater value. so to make the forum want me i will think out-of-the-box. Look for unforeseen challenges and hidden opportunities. and be a team player. Once i identify a problem,i will look for ways in which it can be addressed.

Be A Dependable Team Player

One of the things forums pay special attention to when it comes to promoting their members is their maturity to handle things. In other words, you should be someone the forum can depend on when things are difficult to handle. therefore,i will be proactive and extremely organized.

and wont leave a bad impression by doing spamming or being irresponsible

The changes you can bring to the forum :I will make site more active

Hours you can stay active on the forum :5
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sun 09 Jul 2017, 8:04 pm

Name : Yash Bhavsar 

think work hard, spend my time at the forum judiciously, and meet targets without failing deadlines. For the work i do everyday, i feel that i deserve a promotion. But when it comes to asking admins directly, you find it awkward and difficult to approach. It can indeed be quite nerve-wracking to go up to an admin and ask for a promotion directly. Instead, i would like to  show that i am ready for it 

I Deserve A Promotion

My Activeness
A promotion means new responsibilities and greater challenges. To meet these new challenges, you must have the desired skills. One of the best ways to show that you are ready for a promotion, therefore, is to BE ACTIVE

Be Innovative
In the present forum climate, forums need people who can not only perform their responsibilities well but also deliver greater value. so to make the forum want me i will think out-of-the-box. Look for unforeseen challenges and hidden opportunities. and be a team player. Once i identify a problem,i will look for ways in which it can be addressed.

Be A Dependable Team Player
One of the things forums pay special attention to when it comes to promoting their members is their maturity to handle things. In other words, you should be someone the forum can depend on when things are difficult to handle. therefore,i will be proactive and extremely organized.

and wont leave a bad impression by doing spamming or being irresponsible

The changes you can bring to the forum :I will make site more active

Hours you can stay active on the forum :5
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down