Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series

+2
Naqi Gates
sV
6 posters

Go down

Who should be the Man of The Series?

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_lcap13%The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_lcap13%The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_lcap50%The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series Empty The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series

Post by sV Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:35 pm

Select the Man of the Series

You have 24 hours to vote !!
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series Empty Re: The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:36 pm

Voted
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series Empty Re: The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos ODI series || Man of the series

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:37 pm

Sourav oR Baptu
1 Shall win
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

ohh every 1 has got 1 vote except baptu Sad
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 10:13 pm

now its three to me Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:49 pm

Hmm aqi is winning Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:50 pm

Aqi Winning Smile
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

Dont know why Baptu and Sv did not get the votes
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:53 pm

i thought aqi wouldnt get ny votes since hez new so voted for him but it turned out to b the odr way Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

Just few more hours left to vote for this one here ..
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:17 pm

how many votes u got til nw?
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:03 pm

The time for voting ends here and Aqi is the Man of The series for the ODI series .
He picked up 12 wickets from the 5 matches with a 4 wicket haul in a match.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:11 pm

congrats aqi..Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

hmm iam amazed i thought the MOS should be gone to Sourav he performed brilliantly

But i am happy my first series and iam man of the series thanx for the votes guys Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:00 pm

Aqi u deserve it man Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

well played aqi
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

hmm i don't think so sourav
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:05 pm

U made 3 to 4 half centuries in the series i just took only 12 wckts and only 1 4 wckt haul
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum