Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2

+5
Vighnesh
Haseeh
Aqi
Akash Dharmaraja
Rishabh
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Empty F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2

Post by Rishabh Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:34 am

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1491208510276

After lots of drama in Season 1, there has been no shortage of action in first 2 races as yet again we witnessed 2 different winners in first 2 races like last year with a very shocking victory for one team in Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix

P1 Mercedes AMG Petronas (Owned by Vighnesh Nair)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1436192087324

After disastrous start in last season, Mercedes AMG Petronas continued their recovery process and became competitive as time passed. In this season, they started in best possible way with Mercier winning the First Race ie. Rolex Australian Grand Prix and Durund finished 2nd which gave them max 43 points in first race. "Car was so comfortable during the race, something which I experienced very rarely last season. This shows we are moving in right direction and have much improved package this time which means we can finally fight for the Championship if things continue to progress like this" said by Jeremy Mercier who is currently leading Drivers' Championship. Petronas Malaysian GP provided us more surprises where no team secured big points. Mercier started the race from P5 and even though he led some parts of the race, his earlier pit stops allowed other teams to gain and because of that he managed to finish only P4. On the other hand, Durund struggled in whole race because of which he got no points and finished P12. After securing 3rd in Constructors Championship, Mercedes are looking very solid and having the gap of 16 points after first 2 races just show how good this car is and they can proudly say that they are back for the Championship. It will be very interesting to see whether they can carry this form and win the Championship after winning it between 2014-2016.

P2 Sahara Force India (Owned by Rishabh Tandon)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Spanish-Grand-Prix-Force-India-Esteban-Ocon

After enjoying ups and downs in last season, they can proudly say they have the car which can fight for victories this time. Managing 3 podiums and 1 pole position last time, they started their season by giving a close fight to Mercedes. It was a brave call to send Elgrande on 4 stops which is almost paid off as Elgrande was catching Mercier at last stages of the race but sadly he ran out of fuel because of which he was forced to make pitstop at last lap and thus he failed to even secure podium and finished P4. "It was disappointing but this is what racing is all about. My team took the risk and it almost paid off. We just wanted to stay over the limit and I pushed really hard because of which I ran out of fuel and thus we didn't even finish on Podium." said by Elgrande after his first race. Definitely missing P2 was tough for him but he didn't stop and showed the same aggression in the second race where it was another good strategy call and much better front line speed helped him to overtake cars quickly and thus Elgrande who is currently 2nd in Drivers' Standings finally finished P2 in this race. He could have got P1 again if he had 1-2 more laps but nevertheless he got P2 atleast this time. On the other hand, Hunt would be happy that he atleast scored in both races (P10 in Australia and P6 in Malaysia) but he will be slightly disappointed with his form. Sahara Force India yet again punching above its weight and it would be very interesting to see whether they can finally get the 1st victory in their history.

P3 Scuderia Ferrari (Owned by Adithya Shashank)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1429517608306

Scuderia Ferrari starts on back foot yet again after poor performances from many years. With 4 wins and 9 podiums last year they finished 2nd behind McLaren Honda. It will be fair to say that things are not looking good yet again for Ferrari. Kotnik managed to get a lonely P3 in Australia thanks to fuel issues with Elgrande while Wiszkowski finished P6 where he was too close to secure P5 from Mansell of Manor Racing who was just 0.3 secs ahead of him. There was a feeling that Scuderia Ferrari will have much better performance in Malaysia but sadly that didn't happen. They had a bizarre qualifying where Wiszkowski got P21 and Kotnik P24 which meant that Ferrari was all set for tough race. Even though they recovered from their starting positions, it was not a result which they would be proud of. Kotnik could only manage P7 after losing his P6 at final corner from Luke Hunt of Force India while it was no points for Wiszkowski who finished P13. "Strategically we were really bad tonight. Our last pit stop didn't go according to plan which costed us some crucial points. On the other hand poor Qualifying was another reason of disappointing race. We can just hope for better days from here and I know we can bounce back soon." said by Wiszkowski after his no points finish in Malaysia. No performance to show off in first 2 race means they have a good task ahead for the future races. Can Scuderia Ferrari surprise everyone and finally produce a Championship Winning car?

P4 Scuderia Toro Rosso (Owned by Nikhil Nik)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Vettel-celebrates-his-first-victory-Monza-F1-2008-Toro-Rosso-Ferrari-Foto-Red-Bull

What is good for any sport? SURPRISES. Scuderia Toro Rosso is a team who is famous for mid table finish. Last season was something every Toro Rosso fan would love to forget as they were not even in Top 10 Constructors Standings but after 2 races of this season, they find themselves on P4 in the Constructors' Standings. It was another struggling race for Toro Rosso in Australia where they got only P17 and P24 but in Malaysia, they were there to surprise everyone. After Qualifying P15, Emily Walker from out of nowhere managed to win the race for Scuderia Toro Rosso. When everyone was busy concentrating on McLaren, Mercedes, Ferrari and Force India, Toro Rosso decided to spice up the championship and let other teams know that they are ready to pick the fallen pieces. "I don't know what to say right now. To be honest I never saw something like this happening this year but full credit goes to team for staying positive and giving me such a brilliant car to drive which helped me to win the race. I am not sure how things will pan out in future but for now I am gonna celebrate with my team" said by Emily Walker in Post Race Conference of Malaysian Grand Prix. Toro Rosso knows the importance of this victory but big question is how far can they go now? Can they get more victories or will this be 1 race happiness which will just help them to survive in F1?

P5 McLaren Honda (Owned by Syed Aqi)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Skysports-f1-mclaren-fernando-alonso_3942511

The team which won the Constructors' Championship by 125 points last time is yet to finish in Top 2 this season. After pure dominance in last season, we expected McLaren Honda to continue their dominance but big shock is they are struggling and they are struggling really hard. Currently P5 in standings, they started their season in worst way as they failed to get any point in Australian Grand Prix. "I don't know what went wrong. This is not the car which I drove last year. Its unstable with lots of understeer as well as oversteer and its hard to understand the problem. I don't know how we are this behind. Maybe other teams have done their homework during Winter Break. All I can say is I don't expect us to be this behind and I really hope we bounce back in future races. " said by Defending Drivers' Champion Rudolf Novotny who finished P22 in Australia. Things certainly improved for McLaren as their new driver Claudia Hall finished on podium in Malaysia while Novotny could only get P5 after poor qualifying. The only positive thing is they started like this last year too and went on dominating in future races but since this time grid looks even closer, can they come back again and go on to defend the title successfully?

P6 Manor Racing Team (Owned by Raminder Singh)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 0d1ba90065f37263b286442ea8a53a63

After a historic first season, MRT have started this year very competitively. Even though they are currently P6 in standings,
they showed great pace especially in Australia where Rebecca Mansell led majority of laps but suffered some tyres issues and thus was forced to make late pit stop which pushed her to P5. On the other hand, Robert Smith finished P8 to give MRT crucial 4 points. Malaysia didn't turnout like the way it was expected as both drivers failed to get any points and finished outside Top 15. "We had issues with our tyres which were overheating for no reason. This is the reason why I was unable to push during the race and because of that we got no points this time." said by Mansell who is currently 8th in Drivers' Championship. If MRT continues to perform like they did in last year, they can create some big problems for the other teams. Big question is on which tracks can they perform like competitively?

P7 Haas Ferrari (Owned by Yash Bhavsar)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1492282845539

Didn't finished inside Top 10 last year but this time, Haas Ferrari had some high expectations as it was confirmed before the start of the season that there was some financial takeover by Sheikh Mansoor who is also the owner of Manchester City. With this takeover, Haas was successful in signing great drivers and was able to make a very competitive car but sadly they are yet to perform in this season. In Australia, Hicham al-Adrisi managed to get 6 points for the team after qualifying P2 while Kostyantin Nevarikasha didn't score any points but he did qualify on P3. Malaysia showed even better performance in qualifying as they secured P1 and P2. They were destined to get some crucial points but they made some bizarre strategical calls because of which they finished only P16 and P20. So far we can easily say that their car is very strong for one lap pace but when it comes to race, they are struggling. If they sort out this quickly, maybe they can be a strong threat to other teams. Only time will tell what Haas Ferrari can do in future.

P8 Jaguar Racing (Owned by Akash Dharamraja)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Jaguar-F1-660x330

Jaguar Racing would be pleased with the start they have got this season. Currently they are the only new team (team who was not part of Formula 1 before) who has scored points this season. They started this season on fire as Lewis Wright got Pole Position in Intermediate Conditions of Australia but things didn't turn out well in the race as eventually Lewis was pushed out of Top 10. Malaysia turned out to be a better track for Jaguar Racing as Lewis finished P8 to give crucial 4 points to Jaguar Racing. "This car is strong and I feel we can fight for points constantly. We just need to make right calls during the race and eventually we can beat our rivals. I think we have started our season on right track." said by Lewis Wright after his race in Malaysia. With good results in Qualifying, can they swing more surprises during the race?

P9 Red Bull Racing (Owned by Divya Reddy)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Max-verstappen-daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-toro-rosso_3463469

After such a disappointing last season, Red Bull managed to bounce back into points after such a long gap and credit goes to the management who brought new team principal in the squad. Red Bull Racing showed great pace in both races. Australia was a race where Lucy Hamilton managed to get P4 in Qualifying but sadly she couldn't hold to that position and failed to get any points for Red Bull. Malaysia was the track which pushed them over the limit and finally they scored their first point of the season. "It was coming from very long time but we had to wait for so long. Its the start of even better things to come and we really hope we can bring the old era of Red Bull back in future months. " said by Lucy Hamilton after scoring points in Malaysia. Red Bull's main aim would be to finish as higher as possible. By scoring their first point in Malaysia, how many more points can they grab in future races?

No review for teams who have 0 points. Will do that in future.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Empty Re: F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:58 am

Wow great work
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:49 am

Honda will bounce back for sure Boss
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:14 am

All cars are new ?
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:38 am

Rishabh wrote:
F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1491208510276

After lots of drama in Season 1, there has been no shortage of action in first 2 races as yet again we witnessed 2 different winners in first 2 races like last year with a very shocking victory for one team in Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix

P1 Mercedes AMG Petronas (Owned by Vighnesh Nair)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1436192087324

After disastrous start in last season, Mercedes AMG Petronas continued their recovery process and became competitive as time passed. In this season, they started in best possible way with Mercier winning the First Race ie. Rolex Australian Grand Prix and Durund finished 2nd which gave them max 43 points in first race. "Car was so comfortable during the race, something which I experienced very rarely last season. This shows we are moving in right direction and have much improved package this time which means we can finally fight for the Championship if things continue to progress like this" said by Jeremy Mercier who is currently leading Drivers' Championship. Petronas Malaysian GP provided us more surprises where no team secured big points. Mercier started the race from P5 and even though he led some parts of the race, his earlier pit stops allowed other teams to gain and because of that he managed to finish only P4. On the other hand, Durund struggled in whole race because of which he got no points and finished P12. After securing 3rd in Constructors Championship, Mercedes are looking very solid and having the gap of 16 points after first 2 races just show how good this car is and they can proudly say that they are back for the Championship. It will be very interesting to see whether they can carry this form and win the Championship after winning it between 2014-2016.

P2 Sahara Force India (Owned by Rishabh Tandon)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Spanish-Grand-Prix-Force-India-Esteban-Ocon

After enjoying ups and downs in last season, they can proudly say they have the car which can fight for victories this time. Managing 3 podiums and 1 pole position last time, they started their season by giving a close fight to Mercedes. It was a brave call to send Elgrande on 4 stops which is almost paid off as Elgrande was catching Mercier at last stages of the race but sadly he ran out of fuel because of which he was forced to make pitstop at last lap and thus he failed to even secure podium and finished P4. "It was disappointing but this is what racing is all about. My team took the risk and it almost paid off. We just wanted to stay over the limit and I pushed really hard because of which I ran out of fuel and thus we didn't even finish on Podium." said by Elgrande after his first race. Definitely missing P2 was tough for him but he didn't stop and showed the same aggression in the second race where it was another good strategy call and much better front line speed helped him to overtake cars quickly and thus Elgrande who is currently 2nd in Drivers' Standings finally finished P2 in this race. He could have got P1 again if he had 1-2 more laps but nevertheless he got P2 atleast this time. On the other hand, Hunt would be happy that he atleast scored in both races (P10 in Australia and P6 in Malaysia) but he will be slightly disappointed with his form. Sahara Force India yet again punching above its weight and it would be very interesting to see whether they can finally get the 1st victory in their history.

P3 Scuderia Ferrari (Owned by Adithya Shashank)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1429517608306

Scuderia Ferrari starts on back foot yet again after poor performances from many years. With 4 wins and 9 podiums last year they finished 2nd behind McLaren Honda. It will be fair to say that things are not looking good yet again for Ferrari. Kotnik managed to get a lonely P3 in Australia thanks to fuel issues with Elgrande while Wiszkowski finished P6 where he was too close to secure P5 from Mansell of Manor Racing who was just 0.3 secs ahead of him. There was a feeling that Scuderia Ferrari will have much better performance in Malaysia but sadly that didn't happen. They had a bizarre qualifying where Wiszkowski got P21 and Kotnik P24 which meant that Ferrari was all set for tough race. Even though they recovered from their starting positions, it was not a result which they would be proud of. Kotnik could only manage P7 after losing his P6 at final corner from Luke Hunt of Force India while it was no points for Wiszkowski who finished P13. "Strategically we were really bad tonight. Our last pit stop didn't go according to plan which costed us some crucial points. On the other hand poor Qualifying was another reason of disappointing race. We can just hope for better days from here and I know we can bounce back soon." said by Wiszkowski after his no points finish in Malaysia. No performance to show off in first 2 race means they have a good task ahead for the future races. Can Scuderia Ferrari surprise everyone and finally produce a Championship Winning car?

P4 Scuderia Toro Rosso (Owned by Nikhil Nik)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Vettel-celebrates-his-first-victory-Monza-F1-2008-Toro-Rosso-Ferrari-Foto-Red-Bull

What is good for any sport? SURPRISES. Scuderia Toro Rosso is a team who is famous for mid table finish. Last season was something every Toro Rosso fan would love to forget as they were not even in Top 10 Constructors Standings but after 2 races of this season, they find themselves on P4 in the Constructors' Standings. It was another struggling race for Toro Rosso in Australia where they got only P17 and P24 but in Malaysia, they were there to surprise everyone. After Qualifying P15, Emily Walker from out of nowhere managed to win the race for Scuderia Toro Rosso. When everyone was busy concentrating on McLaren, Mercedes, Ferrari and Force India, Toro Rosso decided to spice up the championship and let other teams know that they are ready to pick the fallen pieces. "I don't know what to say right now. To be honest I never saw something like this happening this year but full credit goes to team for staying positive and giving me such a brilliant car to drive which helped me to win the race. I am not sure how things will pan out in future but for now I am gonna celebrate with my team" said by Emily Walker in Post Race Conference of Malaysian Grand Prix. Toro Rosso knows the importance of this victory but big question is how far can they go now? Can they get more victories or will this be 1 race happiness which will just help them to survive in F1?

P5 McLaren Honda (Owned by Syed Aqi)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Skysports-f1-mclaren-fernando-alonso_3942511

The team which won the Constructors' Championship by 125 points last time is yet to finish in Top 2 this season. After pure dominance in last season, we expected McLaren Honda to continue their dominance but big shock is they are struggling and they are struggling really hard. Currently P5 in standings, they started their season in worst way as they failed to get any point in Australian Grand Prix. "I don't know what went wrong. This is not the car which I drove last year. Its unstable with lots of understeer as well as oversteer and its hard to understand the problem. I don't know how we are this behind. Maybe other teams have done their homework during Winter Break. All I can say is I don't expect us to be this behind and I really hope we bounce back in future races. " said by Defending Drivers' Champion Rudolf Novotny who finished P22 in Australia. Things certainly improved for McLaren as their new driver Claudia Hall finished on podium in Malaysia while Novotny could only get P5 after poor qualifying. The only positive thing is they started like this last year too and went on dominating in future races but since this time grid looks even closer, can they come back again and go on to defend the title successfully?

P6 Manor Racing Team (Owned by Raminder Singh)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 0d1ba90065f37263b286442ea8a53a63

After a historic first season, MRT have started this year very competitively. Even though they are currently P6 in standings,
they showed great pace especially in Australia where Rebecca Mansell led majority of laps but suffered some tyres issues and thus was forced to make late pit stop which pushed her to P5. On the other hand, Robert Smith finished P8 to give MRT crucial 4 points. Malaysia didn't turnout like the way it was expected as both drivers failed to get any points and finished outside Top 15. "We had issues with our tyres which were overheating for no reason. This is the reason why I was unable to push during the race and because of that we got no points this time." said by Mansell who is currently 8th in Drivers' Championship. If MRT continues to perform like they did in last year, they can create some big problems for the other teams. Big question is on which tracks can they perform like competitively?

P7 Haas Ferrari (Owned by Yash Bhavsar)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 1492282845539

Didn't finished inside Top 10 last year but this time, Haas Ferrari had some high expectations as it was confirmed before the start of the season that there was some financial takeover by Sheikh Mansoor who is also the owner of Manchester City. With this takeover, Haas was successful in signing great drivers and was able to make a very competitive car but sadly they are yet to perform in this season. In Australia, Hicham al-Adrisi managed to get 6 points for the team after qualifying P2 while Kostyantin Nevarikasha didn't score any points but he did qualify on P3. Malaysia showed even better performance in qualifying as they secured P1 and P2. They were destined to get some crucial points but they made some bizarre strategical calls because of which they finished only P16 and P20. So far we can easily say that their car is very strong for one lap pace but when it comes to race, they are struggling. If they sort out this quickly, maybe they can be a strong threat to other teams. Only time will tell what Haas Ferrari can do in future.

P8 Jaguar Racing (Owned by Akash Dharamraja)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Jaguar-F1-660x330

Jaguar Racing would be pleased with the start they have got this season. Currently they are the only new team (team who was not part of Formula 1 before) who has scored points this season. They started this season on fire as Lewis Wright got Pole Position in Intermediate Conditions of Australia but things didn't turn out well in the race as eventually Lewis was pushed out of Top 10. Malaysia turned out to be a better track for Jaguar Racing as Lewis finished P8 to give crucial 4 points to Jaguar Racing. "This car is strong and I feel we can fight for points constantly. We just need to make right calls during the race and eventually we can beat our rivals. I think we have started our season on right track." said by Lewis Wright after his race in Malaysia. With good results in Qualifying, can they swing more surprises during the race?

P9 Red Bull Racing (Owned by Divya Reddy)

F1 Season 2 | Review after Race 2 Max-verstappen-daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-toro-rosso_3463469

After such a disappointing last season, Red Bull managed to bounce back into points after such a long gap and credit goes to the management who brought new team principal in the squad. Red Bull Racing showed great pace in both races. Australia was a race where Lucy Hamilton managed to get P4 in Qualifying but sadly she couldn't hold to that position and failed to get any points for Red Bull. Malaysia was the track which pushed them over the limit and finally they scored their first point of the season. "It was coming from very long time but we had to wait for so long. Its the start of even better things to come and we really hope we can bring the old era of Red Bull back in future months. " said by Lucy Hamilton after scoring points in Malaysia. Red Bull's main aim would be to finish as higher as possible. By scoring their first point in Malaysia, how many more points can they grab in future races?

No review for teams who have 0 points. Will do that in future.

Great work Rish
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adithya Shashank Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:18 am

no choking pur tactics this time awesome work rish Happy  waited for this so long   I love you I love you cheers cheers cheers
Adithya Shashank
Adithya Shashank
Level 16
Level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:19 am

Haseeh wrote:All cars are new ?
Yes all cars are new
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32