Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Registration and Information

+18
Saad
Raminder
Rishabh
Adithya Shashank
Vighnesh
Viresh
ND
Mithun
Parth
MI
Nishchal
Ashu
Fahad
Sanjay
Akash Dharmaraja
Haseeh
Aqi
Bat Cool
22 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

WWE Registration and Information  - Page 2 Empty WWE Registration and Information

Post by Bat Cool Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay guys since I got a positive response for the Wwe I am bringing it back ! You guys already know how Wwe works ! But this time it'll be bigger than ever and better than ever ! With this new idea I thought of hopefully it's a success ! 

Registration info :

Just post your name full name and the superstar you want to be resembled as ! (Name | Superstar Resemblence ) . I am expecting huge numbers of registration because this will be huge this time ! 

Why is it bigger and better than?

Here is why it'll be so big this time ! This time I will need 3 different manager , myself , and two others. I will NOT choose my own show as it won't be fair so instead I'll let the other two managers have a shot at their own show ! This is how it'll work . Everyone that's interested in becoming a manager (and please only if you are able to give time and you are serious than only pm me ! ) . Whoever is interested please send me a bid on the shows you want to be the manager of . Each brand will have a base price , so you will have to bid either base price or above, whoever has the highest bid will then be the manager . Players will NOT have a choice of their own this time ! They will be auctioned , (details for the auction date will be posted soon ! ) auction will be just name players that you want in your show ( example : it's Raws turn , then raw just says , Aqi. They will get aqi ) I will have the order reveal on auction day of course ! I need three managers because I'll be the owner of one show , and the two other will be the owner of smackdown and Nxt! Here are the base price for each show please pm me like this (I want to be the manager of raw : 4cr) whoever votes highest for whatever show they get I'll be the host of the remaining show ! 

Base price :

Raw (25,000) 

Smack down (15,000)

Nxt (10,000) 

Wait that's not all ! 

This time I said it would be better and bigger why you might ask ? Well here it is . The reason for NXT was added was because of developement ! So at the end of each month the NXT manager will name two superstars that are ready to be developed and transition to raw and smack down (please remember your activeness matters, THE MORE ACTIVE YOU ARE THE BETTER STORY YOU WILL HAVE . And by active I don't mean on this website ONLY , On your participation in your perspective show threads and all so basically in this Wwe game ) Another thing is this time perspective shows will be able to earn Money ! This method was used before on cwsim but I am bringing it to wwe ! The more pages you have on your topics the more money you'll get ! Pages will be * 20 and that's how much money you'll be getting ! Where will you use the money ? To acquire talents from NXT ! At the end of each month 2 memebers will be pm'ed to me by the NXT manager that the manager think is ready to transition to smackdown and raw later then the manager of Raw and Smackdown will bid on those players with the FM they have (the price of the players that will be coming from NXT , will depend on how much success they were having there ! ) THATS NOT ALL ! At the end of each month even the Raw and Smackdown managers will be given a chance to send two of their members to NXT if they feel they aren't active enough ! Nxt will be earning FM too ! So at the end of each month they can ALSO send bid to Smackdown and Raw Managers for superstars that they would like to acquire ! (Base price of each member of the smack down and raw roster will be posted by each managers at the end of the month ! ( base price can't be more than 80,000 for a superstar . Please base it on your superstar how active they are and how big of a role they have on your show ! ) I will think of more ways to spend money for the shows but for now only this ! 

Last but not the least , this time even divas will be auctioned ! At the end of the show each show will be able to choose 6 or more divas (each shows MUST have 6 divas ) and each show MUST have 10 superstars to the least ! So what are you guys waiting for ?! START REGISTERING AND START SENDING ME PM! 

Almost forgot T Lol each brand will have 40,000 to in their account to start with , so the twist is for the brands (the managers that will be bidding for the brands , can only bid up to 40,000) However much is the show sold for it'll be deducted from the shows account Troll (for my show , whichever show has the highest bid I'll bid that match for my show and deduct that much for my show , I feel I should get Raw or Smackdown though ;) ) so for example if aqi bids 10,000 for raw and that's the highest bid on either raw and nxt And the only show remaining is Smackdown then I'll buy Smackdown for 10,000 (so that no one thinks I am cheating Boss )One last thing , at the end of each month there will be registration for new memebers whom only NXT brand can get members from (will cost them money of course ) so spend wisely y'all !  LETS GET IT ON NOW REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE tomorrow 8PM IST !  AND THE MANAGER BIDDING WILL CLOSE WHEN THE REGISTRATION CLOSE AS WEL ! IF ANY QUESTION SEND ME A PM OR POST HERE ! 

Registered memebers :

Aqi Warrior wrote:Syed Aqi (Roman Reigns)

Haseeh wrote:Haseeh - John Cena

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:Akash - Seth Freaking Rollins

Sanjay wrote:Sanjay - randy orton

Fahad wrote:Fahad - Rey Mysterio

Ashu wrote:Ashraf - Triple H

Nishchal wrote:Nishchal - Goldberg

MI wrote:MI- BROCK LESNER

Mithun Nambiar wrote:Oops then I would like to take Kane

ND wrote:Neeraj-chris benoit

Viresh wrote:Register me.

Viresh Mathad - The Undertaker Dhinchak

Vighnesh wrote:Vighnesh- Chris Jericho Challenge Accepted 

Adithya Shashank wrote:Adithya Shashank - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Rishabh wrote:Rishabh - Randy Orton (if he is available)
If not
Rishabh - The MiZ

Raminder wrote:Raminder - AJ Styles

Parth wrote:Parth Dedhia

Dwyane The Rock Johnson

Last edited by Bat Cool on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

WWE Registration and Information  - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Registration and Information

Post by Aqi Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

It will be better if we keep this thread only for registration no discussion here will be easy for yasin.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

WWE Registration and Information  - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Registration and Information

Post by Fahad Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Be a manager :P
I hav no experience in this....i dont think i wil b able to put up a good show so let it be :P
I know. Just posted it for TP.
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Be a manager Tongue out
I hav no experience in this....i dont think i wil b able to put up a good show so let it be Tongue out
That was an order by Fahad
N I m nt ashraf to obey all his orders T Lol
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:37 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Be a manager Tongue out
I hav no experience in this....i dont think i wil b able to put up a good show so let it be Tongue out
He obeys my orders
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm

MI- BROCK LESNER
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:40 pm

MI wrote:MI- BROCK LESNER
Was confused between lesner and Reigns finally picked reigns.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:40 pm

Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Be a manager Tongue out
He obeys my orders
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Everyone knows ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:41 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:It will be better if we keep this thread only for registration no discussion here will be easy for yasin.
It should be in recent threads
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:42 pm

Exactly. He wants this thread to stay up.
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:01 pm

All the best everyone!

Never understood this genre though

Still hve fun you guys :P
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

Mithun- Triple H
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:29 pm

Triple H already taken by Ashu
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:30 pm

Oops then I would like to take Kane
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

Neeraj - rey mysterio
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:38 pm

ND wrote:Neeraj - rey mysterio
Already taken, choose other superstar
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:41 pm

Neeraj-chris benoit
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:41 pm

Rest in peace
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:43 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Rest in peace
He was legend
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:49 pm

ND wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Rest in peace
He was legend
Surely, was one of my fav.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

A true champion....i loved benoit Boss
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:51 pm

Nishchal wrote:
I never watched wwe after that bad news :x
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:53 pm

ND wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
I never watched wwe after that bad news :x
Wwe till attitude era was awsum....after that wwe fucked up
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:56 pm

Still didn't get any manager request
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:57 pm

Dx I was big fan of DX
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:57 pm

Wwe sucks now
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next