Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI

+9
Eishan
Ishaq
Rishabh
Viresh
shailesh.acharya
Bat Cool
Naqi Gates
bchattopadhyay
sV
13 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 Empty The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI

Post by sV Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Warriors 2 - 0 The Cosmos

The Warriors have made a great comeback in the tour after they defeated The Cosmos in the first 2 ODIs. The Cosmos have not been able to survive the pressure situations and hence they have fallen hard in this ODI series. They must win all the rest 3 matches to win the series. 1 more loss and the series will go to The Warriors.

BEWARE OF:

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 E3AA32DB4F7B71CA1B980FC36C85C
DALE STEYN : The Pace demon looked in form during his last match and so it will be important for the Warrior openers to play him carefully.

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 91878
YUVRAJ SINGH : He has been an all-round star for The Warriors. With the bat as well as the ball, he has impressed many. His fielding has also been mind blowing in this series.

MATCH DATE : 11-08-2011
TEAM SUBMISSION DEAD-LINE : 6 : 30 PM
MATCH TIME : 7 : 30 PM
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 Empty Re: The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:52 pm

I guess we should name the simulator to

Budhaditya Sim as u know everything bt it

man from next match we can directly ask u for result rather than run the sim Smile

would save a lot of time

So what r u predictions for next match bro ???
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 Empty Re: The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:52 pm

let it be baptu..lets just enjoy the games ..it really doesnt matter if we loose or win... let sim or pitch or anything do watever it is doing.. n baptu i m enjoying time with the ball..but yes it breaks heart to see myself scoring in single digits inspite of having 70 skill points
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:53 pm

Baptu by the way plz implement ur great theories on the other ODI matches and enlighten us
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:56 pm

well take the series cricky....as u guys ar so desperate to paint things red....pls take the rest of the 2 matches in ur pocket n play vollyball with it....if u wanna mock me u need to really step up with smthg...otherwise its useless to talk in tht manner...increase ur standard man...hah tryin to mock with by namin the sim...its the worthless piece of s**t i hv ever read in my life.....nw i can understd a lot abt u .....
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:01 pm

You have acting so childishly since loosing two games in a row and I guess is time I finally say something to you as you have been talking very rudely with few who din like the way u talked with them...
And u keep on criticizing something without any base ...

So that is really irritating me a lot now ....

and Ya I feel it necessary to decrease my standard a bit to make it similar to the the persons am talking with
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:03 pm

guys stop now..no need to fight..u guys have been such a good frnd..this one stupid sim cannt b cause of bitterness..if u ppl dont agree with each other then its ok but plz dont say anything to each other..its my request to u both..
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

OMG
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

So good friends don't fight bro
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:05 pm

cricky if u have ever considered me ur frnd u wont say a word to baptu now abt this all thing..
n baptu if u have ever considered me ur frnd u wont say anything to sourav too..

anyone one of u want to say anything say to me on fb msgs..or pm me on this site msgs..
i think u guys will atleast keep my humble request n my frndship n will honour my request
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:07 pm

nice try bro...but u ar much below my pay grade nw...so the best thg is tht u mind ur business n i mind mine...

i hv spoken in a proper manner to everyone in this site except u....i dont want to insult anyone ....all are really good person...it will be very cheap of me to say anythg bad to anyone....

but u ..u dont deserve any respect frm me nw....finally i got to knw u man...n am happy it isnt late....

its bein grt knowin u...but its time thr be an end to it....

while the rest of the memebrs in this site...there are far frm above u ....they are the best among anyone....very reasonable person...if u thg wat i wrote to naqi was bad well it cm out in mere anger but i hv no reason to hurt him....probably the best person on this site...n most definitely the only person who has dn the most for this site....i hv complete n utter respect for this person even if he is younger thn me....he will be a grt man in future n i hv no doubt abt it....

but u most definitely the most hated person in the site for me....mark my words into ur brain frm nw one...understd....

am truly n utterly sorry to anyone except zak...if i hv spoken rudely n insulted....am deeply sorry for my misbehaviour within the past couple of days as this is not me...but things got our fo control n am deeply sorry to hurt anybody in this site..let it be naqi or eishan or viresh or fardin or devroop....i will leave this site very soon so tht no memory of mine stays in this site ever....

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

Good Innovative Eishan
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:10 pm

Actually Baptu you are way older than me so I won't say anything but I would say this that

Sourav is a great person and plz don't fight and make it like FC.Just like Mohit and other admins used to do.Plz don't It hurts me
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:12 pm

am truly n utterly sorry to anyone except zak...if i hv spoken rudely n insulted....am deeply sorry for my misbehaviour within the past couple of days as this is not me...but things got our fo control n am deeply sorry to hurt anybody in this site..let it be naqi or eishan or viresh or fardin or devroop....i will leave this site very soon so tht no memory of mine stays in this site ever....

bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:14 pm

baptu u havnt paid any heed to my request it makes me sad.Sad thanks cricky for not saying anything on my request
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:15 pm

I am really sorry but you leaving the site is not happening so never think about it
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:15 pm

fardin u are the most sweetest person i hv ever known....ever u photo makes me laugh....u are a very charmin person...hope u grow up to be a grt lad...Smile i hv no reason wat so ever to hurt u any day....its not in my blood....

but thr are persons whom u might think to be a grt friend n want to be a friend forevr but its just a bad dream frm which one needs to wake up frm onedy....Smile....

bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:16 pm

Its very nice to get advice from you
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

Msg for baptu n Cricky:
guys sim is just means of entertainment for us..it is been brought to entertain us not brought to guide us by it.. so why we getting so heaty on it?? let it be.. its good to say ur opinions but beyond it one cannt force the other to see his point..so all are requested to plz keep this in mind..
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

eishan hv u ever seen me not listenin to u ....the day we really came to knw u i hv respected every word of u....i just needed the weight off my chest n am not sayin any more thgs abt zak to anyone on this site evr....i respect u request n will abide by it to its core...

sorry to reply ever after u posted tht request....
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:18 pm

hmm lets see
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:19 pm

to prevent fighting I have locked the thread
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

open it fardin..we all r not kids
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

opened
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos || 3rd ODI - Page 8 25136_13

My new Photoshop Work!

Last edited by Fardin on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:23 pm

thank u baptu but i think the arrow has already left the bow,, i tried hard to stop this outbrust...u shud have stoped right aftr i told u..neways i want u to keep calm n say me watever u want to say on fb or by msg..plz...
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next