Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ?

3 posters

Go down

Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ? Empty Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ?

Post by sV Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:42 pm

Hi all,

There are many new people joining our site and becoming a part of our family.
Can anyone among you make a good guide for Mobile version of the site just like Aqi had made one for the Desktop version with full details of everything and how to do them.

Thanks in advance. In case I get multiple guide entries, I will select the best one.
You may reply below with your submissions.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ? Empty Re: Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ?

Post by sV Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:05 pm

Someone anyone ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ? Empty Re: Can someone make a Guide thread for mobile version of CW forum ?

Post by Rishabh Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:25 pm

sV wrote:Someone anyone ?
I tried mobile version once and in that you cant comment if you dont go to Classic Version I guess.
So I think they have to go to that Classic Version which is the Desktop one.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm

I am commenting from mobile version
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by SarthakR Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm

Nik had made it and posted in the group on fb
SarthakR
SarthakR
Level 9
Level 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down