Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~QuasaR~ The Media

+5
KP
Deb
sV
Eishan
bchattopadhyay
9 posters

Go down

~QuasaR~ The Media Empty ~QuasaR~ The Media

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 06 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

~QuasaR~ The Media EQZhm

~QuasaR~ The Media MDnnJ

Quasar is back once again... with all new face of Team Cosmos emerging thru the horizon for an all premier version of CWsim....the franchise saw the return of all many of the old gun slingers and also a handful of new apprentices who will put their all cannons to show who rules the turf. Cosmos has had quite an eventful season last time they made touchdown in CWsim with many ups n downs. Now Cosmos is back again in a whole new avatar... new international players balanced the same old trusted F players who once shared the pillars of the cosmos... the steady hands of Ej... the raging flames of viresh... the cool customer aka ankush... Mr. serious Sriram.... n the old bones Baptu.... Joinin the camp is another member known to being the steyn gun version of the international arena tearing apart batsman as he flashed thru the pitch aka AQI... With a whole new look Cosmos will once again try to get the games in order n the balls will start spinnin soon within the upcomin days as theY gear up for the ODI championship tournament facing the all aggressive....say no...attack to the core...demolition expert...HURRICANES!!!!.....s**t IS ABOUT TO GET REAL FOLKS!!!!!!

SO time for Quasar to squeeze the life of this helpless folks of Cosmos once again... praise their good deeds... rake their brains...steamroll their mistakes n blunders to the core.... n this time to do the same Team Cosmos has ropped in the IPL Mr. Commentator Danny Morrison!!!!.. Boy oh Boy will cosmos have a tough time off the pitches if thgs dont go rite... well Danny was approached a few days back regardin the pre n post match analysis n indepth articles regardin cosmos n he has gladly accepted to hold the baton for cosmos. 

~QuasaR~ The Media 768px-10

INTERVIEW COMIN UP SOON !!!!!!

TILL THEN HANG IN THEIR FOLKS.....
2014-07-06
17:28:06
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

~QuasaR~ The Media Empty Re: ~QuasaR~ The Media

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 06 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

~RECENT ARTICLE~

~QuasaR~ The Media Danny-morrison

Heeeellllllllllooooooooooooooooo CW.... 

well today its my first article about cosmos n just running the corridors looking thru the glass thinkin how to kick start my article... particularly wat happened on the other side of the planet... baam!!!!! its like cosmos first match was like a phrase called "halt and catch fire"... jesus christ wat kind of a warm up match is tht... was it an ODI match or a T20 truncated version... its like cosmos played like wat brazil played yesterday.... a total mental n physical breakdown right down to the bones... may be they took it all too easily or may be things are way off the grid... but hopefully my fellows combatants are sweating it out in the trench as they gear up for the first clash of their group... WAIT!!!!! holly molly their opponent is non other than Mr. unputdownable .... evergreen blood suckin victory seaking bone crunching HURRICANES!!!!.... BOY OH BOY.... its like the clash of the underworld... with the likes of a guy called Hades n its counterpart in Cosmos aka Doc... grounds will be shaking too much to handle that tremor... heard tht these two lunatics groundhogs are preparing for the ultimate showdown... i kinda met them ystdy while we were all watchin the fifa semis n the way they were mocking brazil performance i wonder wat they will mock about after they meet on hell's ground on 13th!!!... oh yeah sunday the 13th!!!! both the teams has locked in potentials with some big guns n some new polished cannons ... n then there are the F players creating the closed circle.... Hurricanes recently lost out on their maiden match n s**t it kinda real for them as they dont want to keep any loose ends hanging here and there for cosmos to pull them n tighten up the grip... While cosmos  in the other hand is about to touch ground on their maiden match with this all new version of "let the force be with us"... a lot of closed doors discussions are goin on among the oldies while the young apprentices are shinin up their boots n firing up their cannons... i wish the very best to Cosmos... hope the pitch throws up a nice booty of runs n wickets in favour of cosmos n hope they kick off with a positive outcome... MAZALTOV FOLKS!!!!!

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 06 Jul 2014, 5:31 pm

guys its been over 2 yrs whn i wrote my last article...so i kinda might be a bit off the target... so tag alone friends n hope u guys enjoy my articles once again... :)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 06 Jul 2014, 5:41 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:guys its been over 2 yrs whn i wrote my last article...so i kinda might be a bit off the target... so tag alone friends n hope u guys enjoy my articles once again... :)
no dust is being brushed off this amazing quality of yours. :) this time i m going to have tough time as i will be held resposible for cosmos actions. :) good first pre match intro :)
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 06 Jul 2014, 6:36 pm

wont be able to write like before... lets see hw it pans out...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 06 Jul 2014, 6:38 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
~QuasaR~ The Media EQZhm

~QuasaR~ The Media MDnnJ

Quasar is back once again... with all new face of Team Cosmos emerging thru the horizon for an all premier version of CWsim....the franchise saw the return of all many of the old gun slingers and also a handful of new apprentices who will put their all cannons to show who rules the turf. Cosmos has had quite an eventful season last time they made touchdown in CWsim with many ups n downs. Now Cosmos is back again in a whole new avatar... new international players balanced the same old trusted F players who once shared the pillars of the cosmos... the steady hands of Ej... the raging flames of viresh... the cool customer aka ankush... Mr. serious Sriram.... n the old bones Baptu.... Joinin the camp is another member known to being the steyn gun version of the international arena tearing apart batsman as he flashed thru the pitch aka AQI... With a whole new look Cosmos will once again try to get the games in order n the balls will start spinnin soon within the upcomin days as theY gear up for the ODI championship tournament facing the all aggressive....say no...attack to the core...demolition expert...HURRICANES!!!!.....s**t IS ABOUT TO GET REAL FOLKS!!!!!!

SO time for Quasar to squeeze the life of this helpless folks of Cosmos once again... praise their good deeds... rake their brains...steamroll their mistakes n blunders to the core.... n this time to do the same Team Cosmos has ropped in the IPL Mr. Commentator Danny Morrison!!!!.. Boy oh Boy will cosmos have a tough time off the pitches if thgs dont go rite... well Danny was approached a few days back regardin the pre n post match analysis n indepth articles regardin cosmos n he has gladly accepted to hold the baton for cosmos. 

2014-07-06

Feels like olds days :D
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 06 Jul 2014, 8:09 pm

sV wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:
~QuasaR~ The Media EQZhm

~QuasaR~ The Media MDnnJ

2014-07-06

Feels like olds days :D

True :-D Wanna have one for Dynamos too
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by KP Sun 06 Jul 2014, 8:49 pm

whats this
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 06 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm

Awesome doc Smile
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 06 Jul 2014, 11:42 pm

impressive Tongue out im impressed Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 10 Jul 2014, 9:55 am

well today its my first article about cosmos n just running the corridors looking thru the glass thinkin how to kick start my article... particularly wat happened on the other side of the planet... baam!!!!! its like cosmos first match was like a phrase called "halt and catch fire"... jesus christ wat kind of a warm up match is tht... was it an ODI match or a T20 truncated version... its like cosmos played like wat brazil played yesterday.... a total mental n physical breakdown right down to the bones... may be they took it all too easily or may be things are way off the grid... but hopefully my fellows combatants are sweating it out in the trench as they gear up for the first clash of their group... WAIT!!!!! holly molly their opponent is non other than Mr. unputdownable .... evergreen blood suckin victory seaking bone crunching HURRICANES!!!!.... BOY OH BOY.... its like the clash of the underworld... with the likes of a guy called Hades n its counterpart in Cosmos aka Doc... grounds will be shaking too much to handle that tremor... heard tht these two lunatics groundhogs are preparing for the ultimate showdown... i kinda met them ystdy while we were all watchin the fifa semis n the way they were mocking brazil performance i wonder wat they will mock about after they meet on hell's ground on 13th!!!... oh yeah sunday the 13th!!!! both the teams has locked in potentials with some big guns n some new polished cannons ... n then there are the F players creating the closed circle.... Hurricanes recently lost out on their maiden match n s**t it kinda real for them as they dont want to keep any loose ends hanging here and there for cosmos to pull them n tighten up the grip... While cosmos  in the other hand is about to touch ground on their maiden match with this all new version of "let the force be with us"... a lot of closed doors discussions are goin on among the oldies while the young apprentices are shinin up their boots n firing up their cannons... i wish the very best to Cosmos... hope the pitch throws up a nice booty of runs n wickets in favour of cosmos n hope they kick off with a positive outcome... MAZALTOV FOLKS!!!!!
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 10 Jul 2014, 9:58 am

Awesome doc back to work
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:22 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:

awesome jolting bone breaker wakeup msg to Cosmos. We hope we are not thunderstruck on 13th like brazil as we have our full squad with us. only thing lacking is the synchronization among new squad players. But overall its not a bad squad. So lets hope they click when they are needed & most importantly May the Force be with us!!!
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:40 pm

hw was the article boss...  :byebye:
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 11 Jul 2014, 9:14 pm

Awesome doc bitter truth in that which we have to accept n carry on positively
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10:22 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:hw was the article boss...  :byebye:
Get us Through Boss then i will comment more Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 14 Jul 2014, 3:53 am

will post next article by mornin...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:35 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:will post next article by mornin...
i thought boss posted article. instaed i found. Coming soon tag Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 17 Jul 2014, 2:15 pm

~QuasaR~ The Media 157332.2

Hellllloooo CW...

Was a bit busy with team management... gettin all the cards on the table.. time to give a post analysis of Cosmos maiden ODI encounter.... first of all man oh man that was one hell of a run feast game... dream match for the batsmen n horror fest for the bowlers... its like the ball was the size of texas to each batsman n was hittin around all corners of the park.... wickets were like a mirage in a desert on that day in WACA....Day started with hurricanes winning the toss and elected to bowl first... Wait a min... wat the heck.. its like cosmos n toss have a very bad relation... none likes the other.... cosmos has always had a rough journey with the opening combo n even on this occasion it was not new... the openin was slow n a tad bit jittery and as soon as we saw watson openin all gates it gets shut down with a clean catch in the outfield... In comes Doc...but his journey wat cut shot rapidly with cosmos reeling with 2 wkts down within the first 10 overs...in came bailey and after a short partnership with ryder in came a young new recruit of cosmos aka mubarak... a surprise package for cosmos n both this slowly n pristinely built up a much needed partnership and anchor the innings for cosmos... a 200 runs partnership came into the limelite and they batted with perfection guiding the ball thru the gaps for boundaries with the singles keep rolling in between never allowin the bowlers to give a upperhand..towards the end angelo played a quick fire short innings to give a solid yet defending score on this flat track...in came Hurricanes and KARAMBA!!!! RISHAB fell down to aqi in the first over... stat says that this is the first duck for rishab... boy oh boy as i told this before these two teams likes to create sm dramatic events on the field at all times...but then he saw a true batting perfection from gayle and hades.. they built up a perfect berlin wall with cosmos bowlers having no angle to penetrate them n get a glimpse of the wickets behind nor find any safe hands to catch the ball...both gayle n hades played a majestic innings rite down to the last ball as the match zoomed thru a nail bitting finish... the cosmos bowlers soon realised that rather than tryin to take wkts... better to keep the ball as close to the line and length...n then aqi and viresh gave their penultimate 10 oves of bowling to give cosmos a narrow margin of victory... well the victory came with a steep cost... its a run fest indeed but then bowling needs a bit more improvement and then tht evergreen problem of gettin a perfect openin pair for cosmos.. this time the thinkin caps really need to crack the ice for real....
P.S... cant go away without sayin wat a final fifa world cup it was... the greatest moment was when germany went 1 up with that jaw dropping.. enigmatic yet perfecto goal and then on the other hand the saddest moment was seeing Messi standin there amidst defeat.. the one man gave his lifetime of best performance to take his home team to finals n indeed needs a standing ovation....
So one thing is clear that sport is not a one man show when it involves 11 players... it has to be a team performance.. when all 11 clicks even the jack of all trades fails to get an upperhand..
with this i sign off with my post analysis match and soon hopin for another good encounter in cosmos next venture...
adios amigos...!!!!!! 

~QuasaR~ The Media Jehan-Mubarak_2977444
A debut innings of 132.... dream start for mubarak and for Cosmos......

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4CKw33X3HDLsAuF86bS57HDy2A-nXr3ibNjDGomfxir_AbBxS
Bailey gave the perfect support his young partner needed....

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfZ7I1deWCbKU1-Dp17tS439AOF7A6IoxeYJcgB5d80lxng7sy
his 10 overs was as perfect as it gets.....

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq2f8YdybHy1WdVfJT7W_GIr0BbFcXbb7oeKIUmm45UNuaYYoe
Aqi's brilliance and patience was needed and he gave it in full quota....
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Thu 17 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

Jehan Mubarak shocked everyone
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 18 Jul 2014, 11:06 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
~QuasaR~ The Media 157332.2

Hellllloooo CW...

Was a bit busy with team management... gettin all the cards on the table.. time to give a post analysis of Cosmos maiden ODI encounter.... first of all man oh man that was one hell of a run feast game... dream match for the batsmen n horror fest for the bowlers... its like the ball was the size of texas to each batsman n was hittin around all corners of the park.... wickets were like a mirage in a desert on that day in WACA....Day started with hurricanes winning the toss and elected to bowl first... Wait a min... wat the heck.. its like cosmos n toss have a very bad relation... none likes the other.... cosmos has always had a rough journey with the opening combo n even on this occasion it was not new... the openin was slow n a tad bit jittery and as soon as we saw watson openin all gates it gets shut down with a clean catch in the outfield... In comes Doc...but his journey wat cut shot rapidly with cosmos reeling with 2 wkts down within the first 10 overs...in came bailey and after a short partnership with ryder in came a young new recruit of cosmos aka mubarak... a surprise package for cosmos n both this slowly n pristinely built up a much needed partnership and anchor the innings for cosmos... a 200 runs partnership came into the limelite and they batted with perfection guiding the ball thru the gaps for boundaries with the singles keep rolling in between never allowin the bowlers to give a upperhand..towards the end angelo played a quick fire short innings to give a solid yet defending score on this flat track...in came Hurricanes and KARAMBA!!!! RISHAB fell down to aqi in the first over... stat says that this is the first duck for rishab... boy oh boy as i told this before these two teams likes to create sm dramatic events on the field at all times...but then he saw a true batting perfection from gayle and hades.. they built up a perfect berlin wall with cosmos bowlers having no angle to penetrate them n get a glimpse of the wickets behind nor find any safe hands to catch the ball...both gayle n hades played a majestic innings rite down to the last ball as the match zoomed thru a nail bitting finish... the cosmos bowlers soon realised that rather than tryin to take wkts... better to keep the ball as close to the line and length...n then aqi and viresh gave their penultimate 10 oves of bowling to give cosmos a narrow margin of victory... well the victory came with a steep cost... its a run fest indeed but then bowling needs a bit more improvement and then tht evergreen problem of gettin a perfect openin pair for cosmos.. this time the thinkin caps really need to crack the ice for real....
P.S... cant go away without sayin wat a final fifa world cup it was... the greatest moment was when germany went 1 up with that jaw dropping.. enigmatic yet perfecto goal and then on the other hand the saddest moment was seeing Messi standin there amidst defeat.. the one man gave his lifetime of best performance to take his home team to finals n indeed needs a standing ovation....
So one thing is clear that sport is not a one man show when it involves 11 players... it has to be a team performance.. when all 11 clicks even the jack of all trades fails to get an upperhand..
with this i sign off with my post analysis match and soon hopin for another good encounter in cosmos next venture...
adios amigos...!!!!!! 

~QuasaR~ The Media Jehan-Mubarak_2977444
A debut innings of 132.... dream start for mubarak and for Cosmos......

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4CKw33X3HDLsAuF86bS57HDy2A-nXr3ibNjDGomfxir_AbBxS
Bailey gave the perfect support his young partner needed....

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfZ7I1deWCbKU1-Dp17tS439AOF7A6IoxeYJcgB5d80lxng7sy
his 10 overs was as perfect as it gets.....

~QuasaR~ The Media Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq2f8YdybHy1WdVfJT7W_GIr0BbFcXbb7oeKIUmm45UNuaYYoe
Aqi's brilliance and patience was needed and he gave it in full quota....
Rare thing that baptu's post match analysis was not ahrsh on cosmos. But Cosmos Needs to Tie the Loose ends for the next game. Let The Force be with us Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:26 am

Danny Morrison is awesome
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 19 Jul 2014, 4:17 pm

EJ this time thr will be more sarcasm instead of harsh comments..  Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:34 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:EJ this time thr will be more sarcasm instead of harsh comments..  Happy
Then keep us on Winning Track to avoid scarcasm too Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum