Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Captain

3 posters

Go down

Best Captain

Best Captain I_vote_lcap71%Best Captain I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Best Captain I_vote_lcap14%Best Captain I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Best Captain I_vote_lcap14%Best Captain I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Best Captain Empty Best Captain

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:09 pm

well wat to say about this one Team cannt make / take any decision without him..He is the one who plans out the team's strategy,line up, playing 11, n in the end lead the playing 11 into the battle field..This Award to the Most Difficult job in the Cricket.for team cosmos different people have been performing this Duty but cast ur vote for the best..

Nominees
1.Baptu= This man has been leading the team from front he is the team owner, strategy man, the designer you just name it..

2.Viresh= This man is quite n doesnt speaks much but lets his bat do the talking, he believes in one thing i.e Captain should set example by taking the attack to opposition n when he does that team follow the suit.

3.Eishan= This man is calm n composed n works from behind the scene he is the first all rounder captain n bats n bowl n do watever is good for team..Staying back n Working Silently is his way.

Last edited by Eishan Jain on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Best Captain Empty Re: Best Captain

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

Nominees
1.Baptu= This man has been leading the team from front he is the team owner, strategy man, the designer you just name it..

2.Viresh= This man is quite n doesnt speaks much but lets his bat do the talking, he believes in one thing i.e Captain should set example by taking the attack to opposition n when he does that team follow the suit.

3.Eishan= This man is calm n composed n works from behind the scene he is the first all rounder captain n bats n bowl n do watever is good for team..Staying back n Working Silently is his way.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:24 pm

Well Baptu used Great Tactics For Me
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:26 pm

COSMOS SEEMS TO BE THE TEAM THEY STAYS LOW N LETS ITS ACTIONS DO THE TALKING...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22