Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best All-Rounder Award

2 posters

Go down

Best All-Rounder

Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_lcap14%Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_lcap43%Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_lcap0%Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_lcap43%Best All-Rounder Award I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Best All-Rounder Award Empty Best All-Rounder Award

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:49 pm

no team can survive if they dont have a efficient all rounder who can not only bowl but bat at crucial times..This award dedicated for those heros of cosmos who have many times turned the tide in team's favour..cast ur vote for best among them.Smile

nominees:

1.watson= well well this man is ferrocious with the bat n has bagged a few wickets too n makes a perfect all rounder.he is avreging around 50 so that explains it all about him.

2.afridi= well just like u wud expect from him he hasnt been in top class form with the bat but has been very effective in bowling in middle overs..but with the likes of him even an unform afridi generates fear in opposition heart whether he bowls or bats.

3.pollard= the newly recruited pollard hasnt got a game yet but his name is not new in the cricket world..he is a perfect all rounder who will either bat well or bowl well but will play his role for sure.

4.eishan= he has been giving mix performances with bat n bowl but he is one of the fav death bowler for the team..has already started to pick wickets now n has batted too when team has demanded it.

5.vettori= he is been ordinary with the bat but exceptional with the bowl..but no one doubts his perfect allrounder abilities so he makes a good choice for the category.

6.mahmadulah= he hasnt got chance to bowl maybe their's no need but he has shown his capabilities with the bat n has even opened for team n scored a half century.

Last edited by Eishan Jain on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Best All-Rounder Award Empty Re: Best All-Rounder Award

Post by Apurba_48 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:19 pm

i think afridi is the best!!
Apurba_48
Apurba_48
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:48 pm

1.watson= well well this man is ferrocious with the bat n has bagged a few wickets too n makes a perfect all rounder.he is avreging around 50 so that explains it all about him.Smile

2.afridi= well just like u wud expect from him he hasnt been in top class form with the bat but has been very effective in bowling in middle overs..but with the likes of him even an unform afridi generates fear in opposition heart whether he bowls or bats.

3.pollard= the newly recruited pollard hasnt got a game yet but his name is not new in the cricket world..he is a perfect all rounder who will either bat well or bowl well but will play his role for sure.

4.eishan= he has been giving mix performances with bat n bowl but he is one of the fav death bowler for the team..has already started to pick wickets now n has batted too when team has demanded it.

5.vettori= he is been ordinary with the bat but exceptional with the bowl..but no one doubts his perfect allrounder abilities so he makes a good choice for the category.

6.mahmadulah= he hasnt got chance to bowl maybe their's no need but he has shown his capabilities with the bat n has even opened for team n scored a half century.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum