Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Opening Batsmen!!

2 posters

Go down

Best opening Batsmen

Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_lcap13%Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_lcap0%Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_lcap63%Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_lcap24%Best Opening Batsmen!! I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Best Opening Batsmen!! Empty Best Opening Batsmen!!

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

the opening forms the foundation of any team's score ..when the openers are in form one can always look to attack so they play a crucial role..Their have been hardly any batsmen who hasnt opened for Team Cosmos but the best batsmen in opening slot will be choosen by viewers n fans vote..so cast your vote now.

nominees:

1.sehwag= he is one of the most feared batsmen on this lot n has lived up to that repo of his n has played some really damaging innings to take the pressure off from the team.

2.watson= he is another player who likes this slot very much he has played some good knocks out there n has avg of 50 one of the highest in international players avregaes for the team.

3.Baptu= he has been the made for this role player ever since his arrival in the team..he was the first player in the team to score the half century n is leading run scorer of the team.this tells the story of him.

4.Viresh= he has brought new name to destruction . has enjoyed this spot as much as playing 1 or 2 down but with likes of him its always best to open with him n take the initial attack back to opposition ..his consequtive 4 man of the match awards in season 1 tells his story

Last edited by Eishan Jain on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Best Opening Batsmen!! Empty Re: Best Opening Batsmen!!

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:32 pm

Viresh did Not Open Much
Played at No.3 No.4
So Baptu Is The Best Opener for me
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 06 Aug 2011, 4:07 pm

nominees:

1.sehwag= he is one of the most feared batsmen on this lot n has lived up to that repo of his n has played some really damaging innings to take the pressure off from the team.

2.watson= he is another player who likes this slot very much he has played some good knocks out there n has avg of 50 one of the highest in international players avregaes for the team.

3.Baptu= he has been the made for this role player ever since his arrival in the team..he was the first player in the team to score the half century n is leading run scorer of the team.this tells the story of him.

4.Viresh= he has brought new name to destruction . has enjoyed this spot as much as playing 1 or 2 down but with likes of him its always best to open with him n take the initial attack back to opposition ..his consequtive 4 man of the match awards in season 1 tells his story
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down