Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for the final nail in the coffin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time for the final nail in the coffin Empty Time for the final nail in the coffin

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:50 am

I am quite happy to see the 'Youngistaan' of CW working and thinking really hard to bring back the lost activeness of our once glorious forum.

Parth has shown quite a lot of maturity by taking the initiative and others like Sanjay,Fahad and Ashraf have joined in without any hesitation.

But guys,we need to be a little more practical now. Lots and lots of people have given months of hard-work and dedication towards CW,isn't it? If there has been so much of input,why not a single piece of output?

See,any site for a long run needs finance. Yup,no matter how much your passion is,as long as u lack finance,you wont get anywhere.
And forumotion,our host doesnt allow external ads which are almost the biggest and the easiest way for sites to earn money.

sV and I had a discussion on this a few days ago and even he has a plan of a new and bigger site with a better host that allows external advertisements.

Now,its upto you all to say whatever you want.

Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Time for the final nail in the coffin Empty Re: Time for the final nail in the coffin

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:18 am

Deb wrote:I am quite happy to see the 'Youngistaan' of CW working and thinking really hard to bring back the lost activeness of our once glorious forum.

Parth has shown quite a lot of maturity by taking the initiative and others like Sanjay,Fahad and Ashraf have joined in without any hesitation.

But guys,we need to be a little more practical now. Lots and lots of people have given months of hard-work and dedication towards CW,isn't it?  If there has been so much of input,why not a single piece of output?

See,any site for a long run needs finance. Yup,no matter how much your passion is,as long as u lack finance,you wont get anywhere.
And forumotion,our host doesnt allow external ads which are almost the biggest and the easiest way for sites to earn money.

sV and I had a discussion on this a few days ago and even he has a plan of a new and bigger site with a better host that allows external advertisements.

What is the plan of the new site?
How much finance do we need?
Who will take responsibility of designing that site?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Time for the final nail in the coffin Empty Re: Time for the final nail in the coffin

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

Parth wrote:
Deb wrote:I am quite happy to see the 'Youngistaan' of CW working and thinking really hard to bring back the lost activeness of our once glorious forum.

But guys,we need to be a little more practical now. Lots and lots of people have given months of hard-work and dedication towards CW,isn't it?  If there has been so much of input,why not a single piece of output?

Say Exactly ! Debroop
Means your plans and all.
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:34 am

Fahad wrote:
Parth wrote:

Say Exactly  ! Debroop
Ya a bit confused
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:36 am

Parth wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Parth wrote:

Say Exactly  ! Debroop
Ya a bit confused
Eagerly waiting for his reply
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

BTW Farhan said He can SIM Matches and send to Deep everyday.
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:39 am

havent made any further plans.. Gotta talk wid Sv.. Only informed abt d idea and yeah,Sarthak would be investing as well.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:41 am

Making a site using ?
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Deb wrote:havent made any further plans.. Gotta talk wid Sv.. Only informed abt d idea and yeah,Sarthak would be investing as well.
Ok have a talk then inform us
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Fahad wrote:BTW Farhan said He can SIM Matches and send to Deep everyday.
Great!
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:44 am

Yeah !
Have a talk with sV then inform us. Happy
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:45 am

Parth wrote:
Great!
And He asked if he can be a mod
I said If you do this job nicely and be active then surely he can be
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:46 am

Fahad wrote:
Parth wrote:
Great!
He has to show some more dedication
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:47 am

Parth wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Parth wrote:
Great!
He has to show some more dedication
Exactly.
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:53 am

probably webs bt if we can arrange proper amt of money,we can buy web space seperately.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:58 am

Deb wrote:probably webs bt if we can arrange proper amt of money,we can buy web space seperately.
How much money?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:16 pm

3k per month I guess fr a host server.. Shared server costs much less bt it crashes quite often.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:17 pm

Deb wrote:3k per month I guess fr a host server.. Shared server costs much less bt it crashes quite often.
See I know its imp. but ssly speaking I wont be able to contribution cash really sorry Det
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

Same here Det
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

I knw re.. Hav I asked? U dont worry abt money.. am trying to arrange
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

Fahad wrote:Same here Det
We are not 18+ now and our family wont permit it! Det
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

Deb wrote:I knw re.. Hav I asked? U dont worry abt money.. am trying to arrange
So basically what you want from us?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:30 pm

I think just like admins/mods job in this forum ryt ?
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:32 pm

Money is nt d only thing tht can drive a site. We would have several seperate departments. A lot of man power is also needed
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:32 pm

Fahad wrote:I think just like admins/mods job in this forum ryt  ?
I think a bit more than that
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next