Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES

+10
Jeethu Sehwag
Venky
Fahad
Bat Cool
Anurag
Nishchal
Fardin Kibria
Farhan
Razor
sV
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL?

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 I_vote_lcap80%ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]
ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 I_vote_lcap20%ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 Empty ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES

Post by Arjun Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 Steven%20Beck,%20Head%20Trade%20Finance,%20Asian%20Development%20Bank%20and%20ICC%20Banking%20Commission%20Advisory%20Board%20Member_source

WELL WELL WELL WE GOT A SITUATION HERE!THE FORUM IS VERY INACTIVE NOWADAYS AND AS THEY SAY ADDING INSULT TO INJURY OUR BOSS "SV" HAS GOT A JOB IN WIPRO(CONGO FOR THAT BRO) AND IS VERY DOUBTFUL TO CONTINUE THIS SITE FROM NEXT MONTH!

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW SUGGESTIONS:

1) BRING BACK ALL THE CW TEAMS,IE DOMINATORS,COSMOS,THUNDERBOLTSC ETC...

2)DISBAND ALL OTHER THINGS (LIKE CW INTERNATIONAL,BIG DADDY,CWCAREER)

COMEON GUYSSS DONT SAY THAT YOU DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR TEAMS IN ACTION ONCE AGAIN FOR ONE LAST TIME PROBABLY,AS CW IS FACING A THREAT OF SHUTTING DOWN!

SO PLEASE MAKE YOUR SAY ABOUT THIS, AND PLEASE KNOW THIS 

SV WILL TAKE A DESICION BASED UPON THE REACTION OF YOU GUYS IN THIS THREAD

SO BE FAST GUYS WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME IN OUR HANDS!!!

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 Cta-get-involved-alt

WE WANT IT BACK!!!!!
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 Empty Re: ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:42 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Leather Face wrote:
sV wrote:
Leather Face wrote:Everyone still loves forum, we talk about it in our Hitwicket league at times.... Some players are in other leagues and have expressed their satisfaction about CW.. EXCITEMENT problem ho gaya
which players ? o.O
who are they ?
Sriram Ramesh
Sri Ganesh
Fardin Kibria
Nishchal Pandey
Venky Balbao
Fahad Mohammed

These are the CW People in our League

Other leagues contain Sanjay, Raminder, Devang, Yasin, Ashraf, Saad (Both), Aditya, Johny, Farhan.. it continues
don't talk about hit wicket :det:useless game that is Det
The match engine flopped drastically T Lol
Bad teams winning, good teams losing :bitch:

They are upgrading it apparently on Thursday T Lol
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 Empty Re: ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:45 am

sV wrote:What I need to do now is change the administration group of CW once again Det
That is the first thing that needs to be done.
adminship is not the main problem ... we can change that any day and any time Smile
but the main problem is to bring the fun back ... like we all had before ... like i don't think big daddy is a good idea for that Tongue out yes big daddy is funny with the tasks but remove the banned part and things like that ... and remove the number of games ... espeically remove CW SIM INTERNATIONAL Det at first i said when you announced i didn't like that idea Tongue out but yea anyways ... Cw Career and Cwsim franchise should be back ! but refresh everything Smile we should start new again Happy Smile i think that will bring back members Happy Smile and also we can't give permission to host people games because they bring interesting things in the forum but then stops in the middle i was one of them with wwe ... that itself removes the intrest of members because they were enjoying something and all of a sudden it stops ... you know what i mean right ? so yea think about this suggestions Smile i know you suggested that refresh franchise idea Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:46 am

Bat Cool wrote:
sV wrote:What I need to do now is change the administration group of CW once again Det
That is the first thing that needs to be done.
adminship is not the main problem ... we can change that any day and any time Smile
but the main problem is to bring the fun back ... like we all had before ... like i don't think big daddy is a good idea for that :Pyes big daddy is funny with the tasks but remove the banned part and things like that ... and remove the number of games ... espeically remove CW SIM INTERNATIONAL :det:at first i said when you announced i didn't like that idea :Pbut yea anyways ... Cw Career and Cwsim franchise should be back ! but refresh everything :)we should start new again Happy:)i think that will bring back members Happy:)and also we can't give permission to host people games because they bring interesting things in the forum but then stops in the middle i was one of them with wwe ... that itself removes the intrest of members because they were enjoying something and all of a sudden it stops ... you know what i mean right ? so yea think about this suggestions :)i know you suggested that refresh franchise idea Happy
Respect Boss
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:46 am

I agree with Yasin Boss
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:49 am

ok You can all take some rest and be calm for time being till something new is decided.
Keep supporting CW because you guys are CW Boss
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:50 am

Leather Face wrote:Make him Mod Boss

And meri powers de do waapas Emo
power isn't everything , everyone wants power ... i don't really want power ... i can help with or without powers Smile
people like sarthak all they cared about was power and once they got it they went away what the hell is that ? no ... time to fix things up here Happy Smile and i am willing to help this forum as much as i can weather i have powers or no powers Happy because members are the one that has the most powers in a place honestly Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:51 am

Alright boss Emo

Btw this thread was very active Boss
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:51 am

Bat Cool wrote:

power isn't everything , everyone wants power ... i don't really want power ... i can help with or without powers Smile
people like sarthak all they cared about was power and once they got it they went away what the hell is that ? no ... time to fix things up here Happy:)and i am willing to help this forum as much as i can weather i have powers or no powers :Dbecause members are the one that has the most powers in a place honestly Happy
I have said this since day 1 coming into Day 945 Boss
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:52 am

Bat Cool wrote:

people like sarthak all they cared about was power and once they got it they went away what the hell is that ? no ... time to fix things up here Happy:)and i am willing to help this forum as much as i can weather i have powers or no powers :Dbecause members are the one that has the most powers in a place honestly Happy
Seeing you post big like Baptu tonight Happy
Impressive words you are using Boss
Will try my best to revive site .
But need all your help else again it will be a waste of my time and energy Happy
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

Thanks sV and Fardin Happy Smile remember any help needed just feel free to message me on fb Smile or pm me here Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

Yes sure Boss
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:56 am

fardin come to fb Smile Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:52 am

Willl be back in 8 days Boss
I can di anything then Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:06 am

Bring CW Teams back with refreshment Happy
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:22 am

Awesome Fahad back too Smile
Razor
Razor
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:22 am

Logged into the wrong account Tongue out
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Venky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:44 am

Voted in favour of it Happy !

Refreshment would be really good Rock 
Venky
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:56 am

Awesome :)Guys
Try to bring back people Happy
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeethu Sehwag Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:35 am

GOOD IDEA
Jeethu Sehwag
Jeethu Sehwag
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:38 am

WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL?
YES WE WANT IT BACK FOR ONE LAST TIME[ 9 ] [82%]
NO,IT WAS A WASTE AFTER ALL,WE JUST WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS[ 2 ] [18%]
seems we will b back to old days Emo Tongue out
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:46 am

Nishchal wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL?
YES WE WANT IT BACK FOR ONE LAST TIME[ 9 ] [82%]
NO,IT WAS A WASTE AFTER ALL,WE JUST WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS[ 2 ] [18%]
seems we will b back to old days EmoTongue out

ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING FINISHES - Page 6 70s-Men-Fashion-in-India
Yeah Boss Boss Boss Boss
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:28 pm

Leather Face wrote:
sV wrote:
Leather Face wrote:Everyone still loves forum, we talk about it in our Hitwicket league at times.... Some players are in other leagues and have expressed their satisfaction about CW.. EXCITEMENT problem ho gaya
which players ? o.O
who are they ?
Sriram Ramesh
Sri Ganesh
Fardin Kibria
Nishchal Pandey
Venky Balbao
Fahad Mohammed

Other leagues contain Sanjay, Raminder, Devang, Yasin, Ashraf, Saad (Both), Aditya, Johny, Farhan.. it continues
U forgot me
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:29 pm

We need cw back Happy
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:58 pm

We should have been in dif leagues in HW...So that we could have invited other peoples
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:55 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Leather Face wrote:
sV wrote:
which players ? o.O
who are they ?
Sriram Ramesh
Sri Ganesh
Fardin Kibria
Nishchal Pandey
Venky Balbao
Fahad Mohammed

U forgot me
lol ur name is der Tongue out
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next