Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reason for using Vulgar Language.

+3
Aqi
sV
Rishabh
7 posters

Go down

Who should appologize?

The Reason for using Vulgar Language. I_vote_lcap50%The Reason for using Vulgar Language. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Reason for using Vulgar Language. I_vote_lcap50%The Reason for using Vulgar Language. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Reason for using Vulgar Language. Empty The Reason for using Vulgar Language.

Post by Rishabh Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:45 pm

King Khan wrote:
Rishabh Tandon has been removed as moderator after he used vulgar languages. He demands priority towards his team which is not possible. And such mindset of his has forced me to take this action.

Hello Guys. :O
I am here to tell why I used vulgar language against our Leader/Admin/Host/Owner Sv.

Reason No. 1: Mohammad Yousuf Retirement Issues.
In 2011, Mohd. Yousuf announced his retirement but soon in April 2012, an article was published in ESPN Cricinfo that YOUSUF EAGER FOR INTERNATIONAL RETURN (http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/562857.html). But Sv was not convinced. Even Deep, Anurag and others told him that he is not retired but then also he said he is retired. I gave him so many links and articles' link on cricinfo just to tell him that he is not retired and then he thought that maybe I am right. Then just after few minutes Sv announced a new rule:- PLAYER WHO HAS NOT PLAYED INTERNATIONAL CRICKET SINCE 12 MONTHS WONT PLAY T20 AND OD FORMAT OF CWSIM. I was so angry on him because he thinks that only he knows everything and others are bloody fool who dont know anything related to cricket. Okk I accepted that with the hope that Yousuf will return to the team soon as in the article it was mentioned that PCB just want him to play domestic cricket first and he played T20 Cup in December but still I was angry.

Reason 2: Problems related to Bid for Hosting the tours.
Sv told everyone that we have to send our bids and everything by 31-01-13 (11:59 PM) but I was having some queries and I sent my queries at 22:50 PM IST on 31st of January. I was waiting for Sv to come online and clear my doubts and then I can send my bids along with details related to F Players and Refreshments but he was missing since whole day and I was unable to send my bid along with details.
Also Roach deal was confirmed by Viresh (Cosmos) on 31st only but I told him that I will announce it just before the deadline so that we can place a better bid for hosting the tour and Thunderbolts wont get chance to change the bid. Everything was confirmed but Sv was missing to clear my doubts. I was awake till 12 AM but he didn't replied. Then on next day I got better offer for Roach and then I confirmed it so that Dominators wont say no to the offer later on and then I send my bid after the deadline.

Now sending the bid after the deadline created problems for me yet again.
Sv was not online to clear my doubts then how I can send my other details????????????
I waited and waited and waited but no use and then he blames me for not sending details on time and then I lost my control and I used that F word but not on FORUM but I used that word on FACEBOOK.

NOW BE HONEST AND TELL ME THAT REMOVING ME FROM MODERATOR BY USING THAT F WORD ON FACEBOOK WAS RIGHT??
AND ALSO NOT ACCEPTING MY BID BECAUSE I SENT MY BID AFTER THE DEADLINE BUT HE WAS NOT ONLINE ON 31ST OF JANUARY WAS MY MISTAKE OR HIS?
SO WHY THUNDER STRIKERS HAVE TO PAY FOR IT??
ITS COMMON SENSE GODDAMNIT.
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT DEAL WAS CONFIRMED BEFORE THE DEADLINE THEN I CAN GIVE THE SCREENSHOT OF THE CONFIRMATION POST.
I DIDNT ANNOUNCED THE DEAL BECAUSE I KNEW THAT TB WILL BID FOR 18K OR 19K OR MAYBE 20K BECAUSE WE HAD 17K ONLY SO I JUST WANTED TO EARN SOME FM AT LAST AND DONT ALLOW THEM TO CHANGE THEIR BID AND WE WIN THE RIGHT TO HOST.
ALSO ADDING NEW RULE FOR NOT ALLOWING YOUSUF WAS RIGHT OR WRONG??

Guys I just fought for my team and I fought because it was my right. No one else will fight for my team. Its only me or Debroop will fight for Thunder Strikers. He is doing wrong things and he is using his powers negatively. He is host and not god. He is showing his attitude and ego. He thinks that he is boss so he can do anything but he forgot that I am not his a**kisser who will listen to his commands and do whatever he will say to me.

So guys you tell me.
What I did was right or wrong?
Was using that F word banned on FB because of which Sv removed me from Moderator post?
If you think I did wrong, I will apologize to Sv but if you think I did right then I want Sv to apologize and accept his mistake and make things better or else THUNDER STRIKERS WILL SHOW NO INTEREST TO CW AND IT WILL BE DISBANDED FROM CW.

I know Sv wont comment here and also he has blocked me so I expect others users to comment and be honest.
We know that we have lost so many active members because of fights and because of his ego, can we expect more users to leave or we need a change from his side?

Waiting for your crucial replies and expecting a positive reply from others.

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Reason for using Vulgar Language. Empty Re: The Reason for using Vulgar Language.

Post by sV Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:48 pm

Thread locked and RIsh banned for 24 hours
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Reason for using Vulgar Language. Empty Re: The Reason for using Vulgar Language.

Post by Aqi Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:59 pm

whther he was present or not it was ur fault u must had sent the bid b4 deadline

and in case of yousuf same is the case of RTD HR will lose RTD

so u only say who is bttr yousuf or RTD

plz grow up kid itna samjhane k baad bhi nhi sudhra tu Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 02 Feb 2013, 1:00 pm

whther he was present or not it was ur fault u must had sent the bid b4 deadline

and in case of yousuf same is the case of RTD HR will lose RTD

so u only say who is bttr yousuf or RTD

plz grow up kid itna samjhane k baad bhi nhi sudhra tu The Reason for using Vulgar Language. 253468018

Exactly.
The main thing is he never thinks as a mod or admin.
He only thinks about his own team and thinks of decisions in favor for his team which is not done if he wants to be a member of CW management team
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 02 Feb 2013, 1:02 pm

And the doubts he said he had are all simple questions
Everything is mentioned in each of the threads.

Each of the 7 other teams understood it and sent me details. Now he can't expect special favors being a mod or something.

And the bid that he had to sent I guess was not a subject to have any doubts.

Thing is that he was just trying to be cunning to try and outsmart TB in the hosting bid.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 02 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

And about removing him as mod, I can remove anyone as mod if he does something like this.

For that it is not necessary for him to abuse me on forum.

But I can ban someone only if he abuses someone here.
Just like I banned him today coz he used foul language in this thread.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 02 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

I hope everyone has their answers now.
Thanks.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 02 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

Tongue out yes i have all the answers Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 02 Feb 2013, 2:16 pm

King Khan wrote:And about removing him as mod, I can remove anyone as mod if he does something like this.

For that it is not necessary for him to abuse me on forum.

But I can ban someone only if he abuses someone here.
Just like I banned him today coz he used foul language in this thread.

but you said that you have learnt to control your anger Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out

aur tumko maine kitni baar kaaha hai ki sufficient time diya karo

abhi mujhe us din kitna query tha, agar aqi raat na aata, toh warriors bhi skill nahi bhej paate

i kept you searching whole afternoon and evening and night related to this and 2nd team team

kam se kam sufficient time bhi diya karo boss

pehle bhi kaaha hai, just 24 hrs + if you are not available, then band kiski bajti hai

you toh know hi hamara dimaag tubelight hai, sab kuch late samajh mein aata hai

Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 02 Feb 2013, 2:19 pm

Tongue out deep say me where is the ipl thread which i created yesterday ?? Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 02 Feb 2013, 2:22 pm

Aqi wrote:Tongue out deep say me where is the ipl thread which i created yesterday ?? Tongue out

http://www.cwforums.net/t5613-thread-for-ipl-6-auction-discussions
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sat 02 Feb 2013, 6:00 pm

Jo bhi ho my main problem is TOOO MANY MISTAKES in player refreshment

Maybe this is the reason for that
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 02 Feb 2013, 6:08 pm

what happened all of a sudden Tongue out Tongue out

remove me if u can Tongue out
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

Tooooooooooooo Many threads has been made by new comer @sv

+
are being made by other users
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

@admins

need reply
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:42 pm

So what's the problem ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm

[quote="Šourav Chakraborty"]So what's the problem ?[/quote

check GD and information forum

and look at the threads and no. of posts in it
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:48 pm

There is no harm in that.
No need to moderate threads in GD
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:59 pm

Moosa is making too much thread I think
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 08 Feb 2013, 11:00 pm

Warn him in Private Message
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 08 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

Ok bro
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum