Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments

+12
Raminder
Fahad
Straw Hat
Nick
sV
Parth
Viresh
DKN
Rishabh
Vighnesh
Nishchal
Anurag
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you want Parth to learn in Hogwarts?

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcap88%Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 Empty Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments

Post by Parth Fri 11 Jan 2013, 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 UcSDE

There are only 12 Enrollments

It will be given on first come first basis as well as I will see activeness of that person on site.

ENROLLMENTS CLOSED

Note: The Houses of yours will be selected by Sorting Hat [Bolti Topi] ramdomly.

Also: Do you want me to learn in Hogwarts too? Answer the poll for it.
[I wont learn in Hogwarts, instead I am Dumbuldore you are are my students ;)]

Enrolled Wizards

Anurag Choudhary
Nishchal Panday
Munavar Ismail
Deepak Kumar Nayak
Rishabh Tandon
Arjun Ramesh
Viresh Mathad
Sourav Chakraborty
Nikhil George
Melvin Sunny
Raminder Singh
Johny S Raj

[Bold ones have entered in their respective Houses]

The elected ones will get this letter from Hogwarts-
Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 PY7ZV

Last edited by Parth on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 8:49 am; edited 12 times in total
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments

Post by Nick Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

Enrol me.
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments

Post by Parth Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

NICK wrote:Enrol me.
Alright you are in Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 4023198
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:55 pm

Parth wrote:
Parth wrote:
Parth wrote:
Parth wrote:
Parth wrote:Enrolled Wizards

Anurag Choudhary
Nishchal Panday
Munavar Ismail
Deepak Kumar Nayak
Rishabh Tandon Added Smile
Arjun Ramesh Added
Viresh Mathad Added
Sourav Chakraborty Added Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 4023198
Nikhil Grorge Added Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 1521769445
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Straw Hat Sat 12 Jan 2013, 5:45 am

i Dont have too much HP knowledge :fail:

If it is not a problem, then enroll me Tongue out Tongue out
Straw Hat
Straw Hat
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 9:32 am

Melvin wrote:i Dont have too much HP knowledge :fail:

If it is not a problem, then enroll me Tongue out Tongue out
thats not the problem the problem is about ur activeness

if i get extra enrollments or if no other enrools then will enroll u
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:32 am

Enrolled Wizards

Anurag Choudhary
Nishchal Panday
Munavar Ismail
Deepak Kumar Nayak
Rishabh Tandon
Arjun Ramesh
Viresh Mathad

Sourav Chakraborty
Nikhil George
Melvin Sunny Added
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:36 am

Melvin wrote:Thanks Happy Happy
Anytime ;)
Please be active but Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 1521769445
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:45 am

kaise khlte hai?
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:47 am

Add me Tongue out
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:29 pm

Enroll me
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm

Fahad wrote:kaise khlte hai?
enrollments ke baad pata chale ga
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm

RSK wrote:Add me Tongue out
Alright you will be added Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 1521769445
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:41 pm

Parth wrote:
Enrolled Wizards

Anurag Choudhary
Nishchal Panday
Munavar Ismail
Deepak Kumar Nayak
Rishabh Tandon
Arjun Ramesh
Viresh Mathad

Sourav Chakraborty
Nikhil George
Melvin Sunny Added
Raminder Singh Added
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:10 pm

11 enrollments over only 1 spot left
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:16 pm

Yes[ 5 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [83%] No[ 1 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [17%]
All willing me to play but I have decided to only Host as otherwise if I win many will be der to tell me a cheat
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:17 pm

Parth wrote:Yes[ 5 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [83%] No[ 1 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [17%]
All willing me to play but I have decided to only Host as otherwise if I win many will be der to tell me a cheat
u r hosting this C Happy Happy L
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:18 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:Yes[ 5 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [83%] No[ 1 ]Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [17%]
lol toh kya apne aap hi hoga game Tongue out
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:19 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
lol toh kya apne aap hi hoga game Tongue out
i thot u vil b playing this
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:42 pm

I need to play too
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:44 pm

Johny S Raj wrote:I need to play too
you are enrolled!
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:48 pm

Enrolled Wizards

Anurag Choudhary
Nishchal Panday
Munavar Ismail
Deepak Kumar Nayak

Rishabh Tandon
Arjun Ramesh
Viresh Mathad
Sourav Chakraborty
Nikhil George
Melvin Sunny
Raminder Singh
Johny S Raj

ENROLLMENTS CLOSED

[Bold ones have entered in their respective Houses]
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:01 pm

Why am't enrolled?
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:03 pm

Haseeh wrote:Why am't enrolled?
you enrolled??

i asked for a PM Harry Potter and the Journey with CW - Enrollments - Page 3 1521769445

no PM from u but

as you only said u arnt a fan of HP
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:21 pm

@PD ME IN WCH HOUSE??? :p
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:22 pm

AJ wrote:@PD ME IN WCH HOUSE??? :p
ur turn is yet to cum
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next