Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 - Discussion Thread.

+23
Nishchal
Sri Ganesh SG
Gursheen
Venky
bchattopadhyay
Archit Srivasatava
Nick
Ashu
Farhan
DKN
Rish
MI
Johny S Raj
Anurag
Rishabh
Sanjay
Deep Dey
Vighnesh
Viresh
Fahad
Kush
Haseeh
Mad max
27 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Empty F1 - Discussion Thread.

Post by Rishabh Sat 24 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss about F1 here...
No continuous posting and dont talk about anything else..

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Art-prixlineup-620x349

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 561
Next Race:Belgian Grand Prix
Spa-Francorchamps

August 23: Free practice 1
10:00 local | 08:00 GMT | 13:30 IST
August 23: Free practice 2
14:00 local | 12:00 GMT | 17:30 IST
August 24: Free practice 3
11:00 local | 09:00 GMT | 14:30 IST
August 24: Qualifying
August 25: Race

Last edited by Sir Rishabh Tandon on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: F1 - Discussion Thread.

Post by Rishabh Sat 01 Dec 2012, 1:20 pm

Rish wrote:
Great news for all Vettel fans! He retains his crown, FIA cleares him on the overtake made by him on Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Vettel retains his world championship. Here is what had happened.

Deep yeh dekho. :low:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 01 Dec 2012, 1:24 pm

Rish wrote:
Rish wrote:
Great news for all Vettel fans! He retains his crown, FIA cleares him on the overtake made by him on Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Vettel retains his world championship. Here is what had happened.

Deep yeh dekho. :low:

laga hi tha,aisa hi hoga

yesterday i reading the newspaper, i got the hint they wont penalise him
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 01 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:
Rish wrote:

Deep yeh dekho. F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 3116016927

laga hi tha,aisa hi hoga

yesterday i reading the newspaper, i got the hint they wont penalise him

Unlucky Alonso. :O
If he would have got the Penalty, then he might have lost the championship by just 1 point. :low:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 05 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

A new rule for F1 2013 ie. DRS can be used only when a driver is in DRS Zone during Practice and Qualifying Sessions.. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 05 Dec 2012, 10:48 pm

Rish wrote:A new rule for F1 2013 ie. DRS can be used only when a driver is in DRS Zone during Practice and Qualifying Sessions.. :O

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT DURING REAL RACE, NO DRS???
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 05 Dec 2012, 11:02 pm

No..
DRS rule is same for Race.. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:49 pm

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Sebastian-Vettel-receives-trophy-at-the-FIA-Prize-Giving-Gala-Formula-1-news-206993

For the third successive year, Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel was the toast of the annual FIA Prize Giving Gala. Vettel was handed the coveted 2012 FIA Formula One World Championship trophy by FIA President Jean Todt at this year’s event, which was held on Friday evening in Istanbul, Turkey.

Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner, meanwhile, was presented with the 2012 constructors’ trophy, while Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso and Lotus’s Kimi Raikkonen also received awards for second and third places respectively in the drivers’ championship.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 10 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

Rish wrote:
F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Sebastian-Vettel-receives-trophy-at-the-FIA-Prize-Giving-Gala-Formula-1-news-206993

For the third successive year, Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel was the toast of the annual FIA Prize Giving Gala. Vettel was handed the coveted 2012 FIA Formula One World Championship trophy by FIA President Jean Todt at this year’s event, which was held on Friday evening in Istanbul, Turkey.

Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner, meanwhile, was presented with the 2012 constructors’ trophy, while Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso and Lotus’s Kimi Raikkonen also received awards for second and third places respectively in the drivers’ championship.

LOL GIVING FLOWER VASES AS TROPHY
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 14 Dec 2012, 8:35 pm

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 67045_394456060636903_1255413533_n
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 14 Dec 2012, 8:47 pm

Rish wrote:F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 67045_394456060636903_1255413533_n

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/season/72166.html

THIS SAYS THERE IS NO RACE ON 21ST JULY Emo Emo
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 14 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 67045_394456060636903_1255413533_n

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/season/72166.html

THIS SAYS THERE IS NO RACE ON 21ST JULY F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 1160619682 F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 1160619682

Race will take place on 21st July.
Maybe we will see Turkish Grand Prix back.

No Valencia track.. Sad
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Fri 14 Dec 2012, 9:24 pm

27 October
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 23 Dec 2012, 9:02 pm

If you missed any race of Formula 1, check both of these videos which has the highlights of 2012 Formula One season. Smile

Last edited by Rish on Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

Still 75 days 17 hrs to go for Practice 1 of Australia. F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 3116016927
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:29 pm

Game Hai Ya Real?
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

Vignesh wrote:Game Hai Ya Real?

Game nhi hai. :O
Vid dekhle na ;)
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 Sergio-Perez-5_2883594
After a trio of impressive podiums in Malaysia, Canada and Italy for Sauber in 2012, McLaren snapped up Sergio Perez to replace the outgoing Lewis Hamilton. On his first official day as a McLaren driver, the Mexican spoke candidly about how he’s fitting into the Woking-based team, his preparation for the upcoming season and the importance of reaching the top step of the podium in 2013...

Q: You’ve had a busy first day as an official McLaren driver. What have been your first impressions of the team and the factory?
Sergio Perez:It’s been a great day, a very busy day, but an extremely nice day that I have really enjoyed. I’ve really enjoyed my first day as an official McLaren driver. It’s been very special.

Q: What are the things that you want to get addressed before the season starts?
SP: The most important for me is to get into the rhythm of everything automatically - the steering wheel, all the codes, understanding the set-up of the car and to develop good communication with my engineers. It’s very important that I build my relationship with my engineers and the team so that when we go to the first test I am as familiar as possible with the team. Then when we get to Melbourne I will be well prepared, everything will be automatic and I won’t have to think about so many things. The more prepared I can get, the better.

Q: What do you think you have to do to ensure that in 2013 you’re the Sergio Perez that finished on the podium in Malaysia, Canada and Italy and not the Sergio Perez that failed to score any points in the last few races of 2012? Are there issues you have to address?
SP: Definitely. I think I have to take the positives from 2012, but also the negatives because you learn more from the negatives than the positives. I had a great season last year with a lot of learning and now it is another approach. The way I approach this year will be totally different.

Q: Have you spent much time with the technical personnel at McLaren like Paddy Lowe and Sam Michael?
SP: We had some meetings last year to start familiarising ourselves with each other. I think it’s going well. We are going in the right direction and we still have a month to go until the first test.

Q: Did you have the chance to express any preferences in terms of the car?

SP: Obviously it was difficult for me to give any input, but the team has already started to understand my driving style better from me driving in the simulator. But to be honest I didn’t have much input on the new car.

Q: In terms of your preparation, is there anything you’ve done differently prior to your first season with McLaren?
SP: Yeah, on the fitness side I’ve had very good preparation this winter. I’ve reached a good level already and I still have a month until the first test and two months until the first race in Australia. I think I’ll arrive in Australia as fit as I’ve ever been, so that’s very positive.

Q: There are only 12 pre-season test days this year and you have to share half of those with new team mate Jenson Button. Will that give you enough time to be at your best from the first race of the season or will there still be a lot of familiarisation going on in the first races?
SP: I think it will take a bit of time with just six days of testing. You’ve got to get familiar with the team, but I expect myself to be competitive in Melbourne.

Q: You’re in a new team, you’ve got a new team mate and the tyres are changing too. What’s going to be the biggest challenge in 2013?
SP: I think the biggest challenge is to win. We are all here to win and that is the challenge we are facing at McLaren.

Q: There’s always pressure in F1 racing, but do you think it will be more intense at McLaren?
SP: Definitely. When you come to McLaren you are expected to win every race because you are in the best team. If you are not winning there is something wrong. So in that respect I expect more pressure, but as a driver you are looking to be in a top team and to win races and championships.

Q: How much are you looking forward to working with Jenson Button?
SP: I am so much looking forward to working with a champion and a great guy. The whole team has so much respect for him. I’m looking forward to building up my relationship with him and to helping the team build up the best car possible. I think Jenson and I are going to have a good relationship. I think I have a lot I can learn from him - all his experience and knowledge will be very useful.

Q: In the past, one of your strengths has been managing tyre degradation. Do you feel the 2013 tyres are going to play to your strengths?
SP: I think the approach this year is different. At Sauber it helped me because the approach was always to maximise the race potential and not so much qualifying. Here the target is to get pole position and then win the race. Usually the fastest strategy is to do more stops and push all the time. In that respect I will try to help with my style and my understanding of the tyre, but I think the approach needs to be different. We need to attack more in qualifying and extract the maximum from the race.

Q: What’s the plan for this month? Have you got a lot of simulator time booked in before the first test?
SP: Yeah, basically we start tomorrow with some preparation and simulator work and then meetings with the team. We’ll start talking about the car and I’ll also be getting to know the new steering wheel. I will be in the UK quite a lot in January.

Q: You didn’t have a simulator at Sauber. How have you found it using one? Was it an interesting experience?

SP: It was very interesting. McLaren bases so much on the simulator. It’s been a good experience but obviously it takes a little while to get used to the feeling of the simulator.

Q: Facility-wise, have you sensed that McLaren is a step up compared to Sauber?
SP: The facilities here at McLaren are amazing. If you compare them to Sauber - who have good facilities in F1 - it’s another level. In terms of the people and the way they approach their jobs, the enthusiasm they have at McLaren is amazing and it gives you a big boost. From the outside the team might look cold and difficult but I was surprised when I came here to see how friendly and close everyone is. Everyone’s target is to win and I think that’s what makes them so successful.

Q: How have things been back home in Mexico? Has the McLaren move raised your profile?
SP: Yes. Obviously anybody that knows Formula One knows McLaren and knows that they’re the greatest team. So my profile has been raised quite a bit since I’ve joined McLaren.

Q: At what point did you feel ready to step up to a top-three team like McLaren?
SP: I really felt in my first year as a driver that I was hungry to go into a top team and to fight for wins. My main target last year was to secure a place with a top team. I had a very good year in 2012, there were some ups and downs, but overall I finished tenth in the championship and that gave me the opportunity to come into the best team in F1.

Q: McLaren had a few problems with reliability last year. What have they said to you about fixing that for this year?

SP: I think McLaren are the sort of team that can turn everything around from day to night. When you see that the people here are so enthusiastic and motivated it’s not something that worries me. We have a strong base and a strong team.

Q: Have you seen your car yet, do you know what it will look like?
SP: Yes I’ve seen a bit of the car. Obviously it will look very nice because the colours are always great on the McLaren! As for pace, we’ll have to wait until Melbourne to see where we qualify.

Q: You’ve already proved you can race wheel-to-wheel with the likes of Alonso and Hamilton - does that give you more confidence? Do you feel only a step away from a victory?
SP: It’s not only about winning races - here it’s about winning championships as well. The consistency to be able to deliver 100 percent in every race is not easy - it requires a lot of focus and a lot of preparation.

Q: Alonso nearly won the 2012 title with just three wins but lots of seconds, thirds and fourths. Is that an important lesson?
SP: Yeah, I think the most important thing is to always finish and to try to deliver the maximum result you can. As soon as you fail to finish it makes things very tricky. As you say, Alonso is a great example of what consistency does - even though he didn’t have the fastest car throughout the season, he was up there the whole time.

Q: Looking back at the final races of last season, do you understand why things didn’t click?
SP: Yes. Obviously I have to accept that I made some mistakes. But then the points didn’t come for many reasons, not just mistakes like the one I made in Japan. Sometimes I put the car where we didn’t expect to be, but we didn’t manage to get the final result. But it was not through a lack of preparation. Whatever team I’m driving for, I’ll always give 100 percent.

Q: A lot of people linked your poor performances towards the end of the season with the increase in pressure and attention that came with you signing for McLaren. Was there any link?
SP: No, I see nothing to do with it.

Q: Your former Sauber team mate Kamui Kobayashi looks unlikely to get a place on the 2013 grid. Do you feel sorry for him?
SP: Yeah I do to be honest. He’s a great driver and a great guy and someone who can do a very good job for a team. So I feel a bit sorry for him but I’m sure he’ll be back next year because with his speed he should be able to find a good seat and hopefully we’ll have him back next year.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm

F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 17297.2
Now we have Orange tyre in Formula 1 instead of silver tyre for 2013 season.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Spiderman wrote:
F1 - Discussion Thread. - Page 7 17297.2
Now we have Orange tyre in Formula 1 instead of silver tyre for 2013 season.

saare colors ke saath experiments karenge kya
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:44 pm

Color se kuch hota hai kya? :bitch:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

Yes Happy
Different colours for different types of tyres
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

Gambit wrote:Yes Happy
Different colours for different types of tyres
Woh pata hai lekin color doesnt play any role na? Just for identification :lol:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

Yes Just For It Tongue out
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Next time Alonso will win
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

Avengers wrote:Next time Alonso will win
Here me = Alonso :lol:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum