Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An explanation for the HR ex-players

+13
Ishaq
Deep Dey
Anurag
Raminder
Arjun
MI
Sarthak Mondal
Sri Ganesh SG
Parth
Gauri Menon M
Vighnesh
Sanjay
sV
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An explanation for the HR ex-players - Page 3 Empty An explanation for the HR ex-players

Post by sV Sun 04 Nov 2012, 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

HR couldnot buy back a single player from the auction last night and that has created quite a low situation for the ex-players and they are know firing back at the team which they played for so many days.

Hence Finally I am speaking here on behalf of HR and trying to clear things out.

We tried our best but it was impossible to get all 3 of them and or even getting 2 of them.

That would have meant we will have only one 2/3 skilled player which means end fir our team. Hence we thought of this new idea to get Aqi who is an experienced old member and would be able to help us. We had just two players - me and Haseeh. So definitely we will have to pick someone experienced when there is no chance of getting back our old side.

For other teams who are now telling that we are a bad team that we didn't retain them, can they say why did they bid so high for them then if they really wanted them to play for HR ?

So I request some of the other teams who are trying to interfere in our matters to mind their own business and get ready for the Boom.

Thanks.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

An explanation for the HR ex-players - Page 3 Empty Re: An explanation for the HR ex-players

Post by ND Sun 04 Nov 2012, 8:13 pm

Ankush wrote:i never interfered and will not interfere in future also Boss

clown rishte main bhi toh bade ho tum Tongue out chacha :bitch:
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3