Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Announcements on CW ever

+24
Kush
DKN
Fardin Kibria
Deep Dey
Fahad
Rishabh
Deb
Sriram
bchattopadhyay
Raminder
Parth
Bat Cool
Sri Ganesh SG
Sanjay
MI
Mad max
Anurag
Viresh
Nick
Haseeh
Aqi
ND
Vighnesh
sV
28 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 Empty The Biggest Announcements on CW ever

Post by sV Mon 29 Oct 2012, 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 UJwgU

Announcement 1 : Well the Big Fish is finally caught. CW management team has been working hard over the past few days and now they are in touching distant of their dream - A Cricket simulator totally designed by CW. The Simulator is a property of Cricket World and has some of the coolest features that are yet to be seen in any simulator. The game-play is far more realistic and will definitely make the whole system a lot more realistic. So @Vignesh no more Being Steyned for TB !

So from November, CS will be know as CWSim !!

Announcement 2: Now since the sim is new, we are not going to let u sit back and relax. Obviously the skill system has changed.
in CS, player skills ranged from 0-100 but in CWSim, player skills range from 0-10. Each player can have max of 2 special skills. One for bowling and the other for batting.
So now F Players will once again have to start gaining skill points to be the best player. So here is the new skill gain system for F Players.

2K Posts - 1 Point till u reach 5 Points

After that, 6K Posts - 1 Points till u reach 10 Points and u become a perfect bowler/batsman

After that,6K posts - 1 Points till u have another 10 Points and u become the perfect all rounder.

Announcement 3: We have had 2 big auctions in the past but they were related to international players. But this time for the first ever time on CW, there will F player's auction. So if any team feels that there is some problem with it, then they can go for a better player in this auction.

The Team Owner stays same and he can retain any one player of his team.
Rest all players go the auction pool and will be elligible for auction.
Each team will have a purse of 40,000 FM. The money that is left after auction goes to team account.

@Baptu ji dont dissolve Cosmos. Rather get someone active in your team ;)

Team Owners :

Cosmos - Viresh
Dominators - Arjun
Shadows - Anurag
Hurricanes - Haseeh
Thunderbolts - MI
Assassins - Yasin
Dynamos - Rish
Warriors - Nikhil

Last edited by Šv on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 Empty Re: The Biggest Announcements on CW ever

Post by Bat Cool Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

anyways Tongue out

what's done is done Happy Smile

this rule will make people active but as the time goes on ... i think it'll make people wants to quite Sad ..

just consider what i said Smile

Anouncement 3 please Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 Empty Re: The Biggest Announcements on CW ever

Post by Deep Dey Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

Anurag wrote:I will play with 6 skills soon 8)

me with 7 skills

in 2 weeks time, it will be 8 Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

Announcement 3: We have had 2 big auctions in the past but they were related to international players. But this time for the first ever time on CW, there will F player's auction. So if any team feels that there is some problem with it, then they can go for a better player in this auction.

Each team will have a purse of 40,000 FM. The money that is left after auction goes to team account.

@Baptu ji dont dissolve Cosmos. Rather get someone active in your team The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 Icon_wink

Last edited by Šv on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

I was thnkng of quitng aftr i reach 40k.bt nw Sad bAD Rule..evn with 4 skils im scorng jst 2 or 3..nw jst 1 skil.Duck forevr :O
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Ganesh SG Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm

Šv wrote:Announcement 3: We have had 2 big auctions in the past but they were related to international players. But this time for the first ever time on CW, there will F player's auction. So if any team feels that there is some problem with it, then they can go for a better player in this auction.

Awesommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 1160619682
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

Šv wrote:Announcement 3: We have had 2 big auctions in the past but they were related to international players. But this time for the first ever time on CW, there will F player's auction. So if any team feels that there is some problem with it, then they can go for a better player in this auction.

@Baptu ji dont dissolve Cosmos. Rather get someone active in your team The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 Icon_wink

:mother: :mother: :mother:

Will have to choose ISHAQ for assassins :fail:

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

:mother: :mother: :mother: :mother: Judaai From ND Sriram Gauri Munaveer :crycry: :crycry: :crycry:
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

Bye Bye Ravi :mother:
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

Oh no...dEep,aqi,sj.hw cn i leave them.damn..tis is toO bAD :O
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

NICK wrote:I was thnkng of quitng aftr i reach 40k.bt nw Sad bAD Rule..evn with 4 skils im scorng jst 2 or 3..nw jst 1 skil.Duck forevr The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 2182320263

LOL You will have 9 skills soon Tongue out
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

NICK wrote:I was thnkng of quitng aftr i reach 40k.bt nw Sad bAD Rule..evn with 4 skils im scorng jst 2 or 3..nw jst 1 skil.Duck forevr :O

with 1 skill ,you will score 250 in every match Boss Boss in new sim
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

Goodbye Raminder Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

i dont want to stay..final u gave an ironclad reason to finally bid adieu to this site...wat more happiness cn i get nw...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

May i knw who is the owner of RW? Me or DEEP
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

This is awesome ...
awesome awesome

I am asking for this only

but could have been perfect if it included intl players as well..

Never expected this as Anu opposed this
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

anyways viresh is owner of cosmos..so he will retain ankush...me n ej will leave the team... The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 4023198
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

Anurag wrote:
NICK wrote:I was thnkng of quitng aftr i reach 40k.bt nw Sad bAD Rule..evn with 4 skils im scorng jst 2 or 3..nw jst 1 skil.Duck forevr The Biggest Announcements on CW ever - Page 16 2182320263

LOL You will have 9 skills soon Tongue out

viresh will reach 10 skills 1st Boss Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

May i knw who is the owner of RW? Me or DEEP
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

Awesome
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

I like the 3rd rule too Tongue out a little but it will be sad Sad

but dislike the 2nd one Happy

1st and 3rd are good Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

NICK wrote:May i knw who is the owner of RW? Me or DEEP

owner is asking who is the owner of rw :shock: :shock: :shock:
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

Vighu are you owner? Tongue out
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

NICK wrote:Oh no...dEep,aqi,sj.hw cn i leave them.damn..tis is toO bAD :O

You are really dumbos

:bitch: :bitch:
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

Itz 9 points or 9 skils? @anu
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
NICK wrote:May i knw who is the owner of RW? Me or DEEP

owner is asking who is the owner of rw :shock: :shock: :shock:
:bitch: lol
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next