Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October

+7
Deep Dey
Sarthak Mondal
Haseeh
Deb
Sanjay
Arjun
sV
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Empty Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October

Post by Sanjay Sat 06 Oct 2012, 6:00 pm

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October HIQFg

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Stock-8-pm-clock1

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Moses-mabhida-2011-1-9-10-20-9
MOSES MABHIDA STADIUM,JOHANNESBURG...
Beautiful stadium wer soccer games are also played Tongue out Tongue out

THE TEAMS

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October UAjkr
2 wins 1 lose :bitch:
Not the best of months for them.But they hav the capability to troll anyone as we saw sum days b4.
Batting is once again a big concern for them as it is overdependant on Saad,SRT,Aj and Sanga.A wicket can lead to a huge collapse :FU:
Bowling was superb the previous night.Naqi is definitely under the limelight as he made mark with a 5 wicket haul.Bowling wil also depend on their highest wicket taker-Sanjay Troll
One more loss and they could be out of tourney

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Kumar-Sangakkara-shakes-hand-Tendulkar-110402-G600

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October 7NiAe
2 successive wins...What more could they hope for...
Batting dept. is looking very strong thanks to the opening stand of Rish and Amla.Only possible problem is the form of Debroop.Very good batting team..
Though they concede 250+ both the previous game,they wer able to chase it down.Bowling dept will rotate around Steve Finn and Muralidharan.Both wer super impressive..

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Amla-sends-south-africa-top_ula-o_0

PLAY FAIR AND MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN

Last edited by Sanjay on Sun 14 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Empty Re: Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October

Post by sV Sat 06 Oct 2012, 6:01 pm

No need of stadium name in match thread

edit the thread names
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Empty Re: Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October

Post by Sanjay Sat 06 Oct 2012, 6:02 pm

okie :fail:
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:44 pm

Sme0ne edt ths plz.sanju cn l0gn to the site :O
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sun 14 Oct 2012, 6:25 pm

I wil do it..
I am back cheers
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sun 14 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm

Sanjay wrote:
 Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October HIQFg

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Stock-8-pm-clock1

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Moses-mabhida-2011-1-9-10-20-9
MOSES MABHIDA STADIUM,JOHANNESBURG...
Beautiful stadium wer soccer games are also played Tongue out Tongue out

THE TEAMS

2 wins 1 lose :bitch:
Not the best of months for them.But they hav the capability to troll anyone as we saw sum days b4.
Batting is once again a big concern for them as it is overdependant on Saad,SRT,Aj and Sanga.A wicket can lead to a huge collapse :FU:
Bowling was superb the previous night.Naqi is definitely under the limelight as he made mark with a 5 wicket haul.Bowling wil also depend on their highest wicket taker-Sanjay Troll
One more loss and they could be out of tourney

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Kumar-Sangakkara-shakes-hand-Tendulkar-110402-G600

2 successive wins...What more could they hope for...
Batting dept. is looking very strong thanks to the opening stand of Rish and Amla.Only possible problem is the form of Debroop.Very good batting team..
Though they concede 250+ both the previous game,they wer able to chase it down.Bowling dept will rotate around Steve Finn and Muralidharan.Both wer super impressive..

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October Amla-sends-south-africa-top_ula-o_0

PLAY FAIR AND MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN

Done Det
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 14 Oct 2012, 8:32 pm

couldnt have asked for a better first post. AWESOMELY BLOSSOMLY FANTABULOUSLY WELL DONE Sanju baba Smile
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:31 pm

L0l! R0opz
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:48 pm

10 mins to go Smile
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm

1 win and DOMZ can win the tourney
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm

line up in 4 minutes
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:56 pm

AJ(cap)
SANGA
SAAD
SRT(wk)
JP
BRAVO
SANJU
NAQI
BHAJI
AJMAL
AKTHAR
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:57 pm

R.Tandon
H.Amla
R.Gupta(vc)(wk)
S Al Hasan
J.Trott
M.Yousuf
D.Roy(c)
A.Cusack
M.Muralitharan
S.Finn
D.Pai

Team News:After 2 good wins against the mighty Cosmos and the upcoming heroes Thuderbolts,Dynamos are going with an unchanged XI but with a slight change in the line-up- Shakib Al Hasan will come in at 4 and Debroop Roy will be playing @ 5 down today.
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:57 pm

Deep,I m honestly saying that I am not well. Some sort of problem inside the body(Aanchan in Bengali) So,I request you and Sv to not give us a warning today. Bt final decision on u. I will try to be ol till I can. Its just a rqst and not an order or so
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

L0l wat an excus Tongue out
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

Kick me out wrote:Deep,I m honestly saying that I am not well. Some sort of problem inside the body(Aanchan in Bengali) So,I request you and Sv to not give us a warning today. Bt final decision on u. I will try to be ol till I can. Its just a rqst and not an order or so

You will get warning for sure

ravi and rish won't be available for sure

can't do anything Sad Sad Sad
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

Arjun,U dont have any feeling I guess. U dnt knw hw am feeling.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:01 pm

Kick me out wrote:Deep,I m honestly saying that I am not well. Some sort of problem inside the body(Aanchan in Bengali) So,I request you and Sv to not give us a warning today. Bt final decision on u. I will try to be ol till I can. Its just a rqst and not an order or so

Ki AANCHAN hocche babajibon. Emo
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

Airtel Quadro Cup : Match 6 | Dominators vs Dynamos || 15th October 564764_334117016684283_810621710_n

Here's the toss. Ramesh calls tails and it lands heads. Roy has won the toss and he chooses to bowl. World Dominators will be batting, while Dynamos will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.

World Dominators: A Ramesh*, K Sangakara, SS Ahmed, S Tendulkar†, JP Duminy, D Bravo, S Nambiar, N Kazmi, H Singh, S Ajmal, S Akhtar.

Dynamos: R Tandon, H Amla, R Gupta†, S Al Hasan, J Trott, M Yousuf, D Roy*, A Cusack, M Muralitharan, S Finn, D Pai.
Let the game begin!
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:03 pm

But who will be second one to avoid warning?
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:03 pm

801pm

btw deb iam also sufrng frm migrain(headache)
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

M0ndal keep p0stn Tongue out
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

Btng again Smile
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

801pm
btw deb iam also sufrng frm migrain(headache)
Use Zamdu Bam Happy
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:06 pm

0.1: D Pai (VeryDefensive) to A Ramesh (Aggressive) - 2 runs
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next