Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Wright stepped down as Newzealand coach

+5
Nick
DKN
Anurag
Viresh
Haseeh
9 posters

Go down

John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach Empty John Wright stepped down as Newzealand coach

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach 145249
The former NZ Test opener who has coached New Zealand since late 2010 was stepped down as Head coach of Nz as he refused to Continue as coach.
“I appreciate the offer to extend my contract, but after much consideration I feel it’s the right time to move on and look at other opportunities,” Wright said in an e-mailed statement from New Zealand Cricket.
# Records
New Zealand has won three of nine Tests,12 of 27 one-day internationals and seven of 10 Twenty20 internationals under his coaching
# Major Achviements
Lead Newzealand team to the semi-finals of last year's ICC World Cup and to their first Test win over Australia in Australia in 26 years.
John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach 139872
#Final Words to Players
"You have to have self-responsibility and be accountable for your actions in the middle,You just can't come off after being dismissed and wave it away with phrases like 'that's the way I play' and 'I didn't quite execute'.You have to be very brutal in your self-analysis and very honest.It's also very helpful if your team-mates are brutally honest with you and if you play an inappropriate shot at any stage, then you know that if you go back into that dressing room you're going to not exactly get a welcome."
# Words towards NZ Supporters
"It has been an incredible privilege for me to coach my country and I've had fantastic support from the cricketing public,"

Last edited by Haseeh on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach Empty Re: John Wright stepped down as Newzealand coach

Post by Viresh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

:plan:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach Empty Re: John Wright stepped down as Newzealand coach

Post by Anurag Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:01 pm

Someone fix this :O

Go to permissions option for this sub forum. From there changes visibility of links and images options to - "All"
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:15 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] ???
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

Admins please fix this :O

Now should I say you guys are not fulfilling your responsibility as admin? Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Sat 11 Aug 2012, 5:56 pm

again this problem arised
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm

Admins are not online Det
Let them come online :fun:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:20 pm

Im via mob,elze i would hav fixed tis
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:21 pm

NICK wrote:Im via mob,elze i would hav fixed tis
Yeah... U are owner Emo
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:22 pm

Owner of what?
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:23 pm

Forum Det
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:26 pm

Which forum? Link please Happy
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

www.nickworld.com
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Troll
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:47 pm

oh sorry

i forgot sv's teaching while making this forum
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Ganesh SG Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

Coach India Then John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach 1555483333
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:51 pm

error fixed neat and square
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 11 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

GREAT DECISION BY WRIGHT

I FEEL NO PROGRESS IN NEW ZELAND CRICKET

I AM SURE WRIGHT IS FED UP WITH THIS TEAM,DO NOT LEARN ANY LESSONS
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 11 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

K Coach like John Wright made a great decision for himself... Hats off!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

He quit because of that former Aus coach Bucchanen Smile who control the Stearing of Nz cricket team
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 11 Aug 2012, 8:05 pm

Another good point by Haseeh
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

John Wright  stepped down as Newzealand coach 7320245
Mike Hesson,New Newzealand Head coach..and who will coach for upcoming tour of India..
Hope New Mornings for Nz under his coaching Smile
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Tue 28 Aug 2012, 4:52 pm

One more wright to step down as coach and this time its bowling coach damien wright
http://m.espncricinfo.com/s/5643/25?countryId=5&allinOne=true&newsDetails=true&country=newzealand&story_id=579710&story_headline=Damien%20Wright%20to%20step%20down%20as%20NZ%20bowling%20coach&topHead=true
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Tue 28 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

GOOD DECISION BY NZ TEAM :fun:
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum