Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricanes rope in new member

+14
Sri Ganesh SG
Raminder
Ravi
Anurag
Saad
Fahad
Gursheen
Deep Dey
Nick
bchattopadhyay
Viresh
DKN
Vighnesh
sV
18 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 Empty Hurricanes rope in new member

Post by sV Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 0bIi7
The gorgeous Sunny Leone is now the second official ambassador after King Khan.

While Jism 2 - Sunny's debut movie in Bollywood released today worldwide, The Hurricanes are very happy to have linked up with the new star.

Hurricanes Team Management's reaction :

sV : We were in talks with her for last few days Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 1521769445 She is a sportswoman from childhood and CS is a great field for her to enjoy. Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 1160619682 Hope she brings the lady luck that we have been missing for months now.

Haseeh : WOW ! Is this real ? Cant wait to meet her cheers

Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 220px-Shahrukh_interacts_with_media_after_KKR's_maiden_IPL_title

Shahrukh Khan : Now I have got some competition too. She will make me run for my money when it comes to being more popular HR ambassador now it seems. Jokes apart ! We are really happy about this and as sV said we are hoping that this brings some luck to our team.

Sunny Leone : Frankly speaking, I had no idea of the teams here although I heard a lot about it from the time I entered India. I was contacted by sV and he told me everything about it and I was very excited to join in with the Hurricanes as its ambassador. More because this team is not doing well since last few months. I pray that I can turn lucky for them Happy .
Lets paint them Purple ! GO boys Happy

Last edited by Šv on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes rope in new member - Page 7 Empty Re: Hurricanes rope in new member

Post by MI Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:05 pm

Lol This Is A Funny Article Tongue out Tongue out