Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder)

+6
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
Vighnesh
DKN
Gursheen
Sanjay
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder) - Page 2 Empty Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder)

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

HAMBANTOTA: Sohail Tanvir grabbed three big wickets as Pakistan restricted Sri Lanka to 132-7 in the first Twenty20 international in Hambantota on Friday.

The left-arm paceman jolted Sri Lanka's top order when he dismissed skipper Mahela Jayawardene, Tillakaratne Dilshan and Kumar Sangakkara in his opening three overs to reduce the hosts to 31-3.

Tanvir finished with 3-12 off four tight overs, his best performance in Twenty20 internationals. He was superbly backed by off-spinner Saeed Ajmal, who bagged two wickets for 20 runs.

Thisara Perera top-scored with a 16-ball 32 not out in Sri Lanka's below-par batting display, helping his team make 43 runs off the last 22 balls.

Lahiru Thirimanne, making his T20 debut, was the other main scorer with a 25-ball 30.

Sri Lanka made a poor start after electing to bat, losing four wickets in the opening eight overs with just 39 on the board.

Tanvir struck with his third delivery when he had Jayawardene caught by Shoaib Malik in the covers and then had Dilshan caught by Umar Gul at fine-leg in his next over.

Sangakkara (19) hit three successive fours off paceman Mohammad Sami before he inside-edged a Tanvir delivery onto his stumps.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder)

Post by DKN Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:07 am

Indian team full of talents
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanvir back in action(Remember the first season's purple cap holder)

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:07 am

Sanjay in Dom?

i guess remove him from the group @Sriram or should i?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:09 am

@Deep...
Ya but the middle order not in greatest form...
Esp...Kohli,Raina and Dhoni
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:09 am

@Yasin...
ya dude....u can remove me Smile
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:11 am

4 Indian teams dis yr qualified
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:12 am

But MI need to play in qualifiers
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:13 am

And KKR may be useless if Narine plays 4 trinidad
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:14 am

LMAO... i don't want anymore f players...

lol... everytime we get a f player they stay for 2 days and then they leave... that jacked up i guess. Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:15 am

i know right

yasin there is peer pressure in this site

all the members force others to do particular things
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:16 am

LOL....I think thats bcoz all ur f players r active
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:19 am

sanjay wrote:LOL....I think thats bcoz all ur f players r active

not really but okay... we have the less number of F players... 4...

anyways i guess...

and from now on i don't want any f players because at the end it just hurts us i guess...
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:19 am

Fardin wrote:i know right

yasin there is peer pressure in this site

all the members force others to do particular things

leave it...
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:20 am

Yasin wrote:

anyways i guess...

and from now on i don't want any f players because at the end it just hurts us i guess...

its really sad...Sad
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:23 am

sanjay wrote:
Yasin wrote:

anyways i guess...

its really sad...Sad

you don't have to be sad...

it was your on decision... i guess.. Smile

anyways good luck in the future...
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:24 am

Yasin wrote:
sanjay wrote:
Yasin wrote:

anyways i guess...

its really sad...Sad

you don't have to be sad...

it was your on decision... i guess.. Smile

anyways good luck in the future...

Thanks dude...It was everybody's suggestion...thats why..
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:10 am

Yasin wrote:
not really but okay... we have the less number of F players... 4...anyways i guess...and from now on i don't want any f players because at the end it just hurts us i guess...
dnt talk abt. leaving,u made ej nd doc cm back by doing tat Smile
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:12 am

Ankush Nanda wrote:
Yasin wrote:
not really but okay... we have the less number of F players... 4...anyways i guess...and from now on i don't want any f players because at the end it just hurts us i guess...
dnt talk abt. leaving,u made ej nd doc cm back by doing tat Smile

but they both are mad at me Sad

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:15 am

passage of time wil make them calm especially doc Smile
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Sat 02 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

Sanjay dnt w0ry our team z g0na hv 4fplyrz wn u rch 2k p0ss.harsht wl b out f d team and u wl b in Happy
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:18 pm

tanvir

sohail tanvir

back

in

action
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:31 pm

Arjun wrote:Sanjay dnt w0ry our team z g0na hv 4fplyrz wn u rch 2k p0ss.harsht wl b out f d team and u wl b in Happy

I am goin 4 it...Happy
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:32 pm

I will inform Harshit :lol:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Mon 04 Jun 2012, 6:24 pm

HM Was A Real JFF Tongue out
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum