Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy

+2
Nick
sV
6 posters

Go down

Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy Empty Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy

Post by sV Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:02 pm

Interview with Fardin :

sV : So which team according to you looks the strongest for this CWC according to you and why do you feel so ?

Fardin : Well sV according to me now Silent Assasins looks the strongest.(Laughs.Jks). Honestly according to me Roaring Warriors looks the strongest. They have a pretty good squad of 17 filled with star players. Warriors have a threatning bowling attack which can dissolve any team anywhere at anytime. Every single player of the team has contributed at the much needed positions. Their batting needs to explanation. At the top Hayden, At the middle AB De Villers and at the finishing anyone. This team is a complete package and poses a great threat in this CWC.

sV : Hmmm. You mentioned Assassins there. Where will you rate it among 10 points now ?
Does this team look good enough to participate in the CWC ?

Fardin : As its my team but I will be fair and rate it 8. 8 because this team has players but not all of them have clicked at the correct times. Hopefully that changes in CWC.

Assasins are a team thats also gonna pose a threat. Specially with their bowling. They are good enough to participate in CWC because the team has showed their potential skills in their last series win against Dynamos. Knockout round is what their main target is but hopefully we will be the champions

sV : Hmm fair enough. Between which team to you looks as the weakest of the pile ? we would like to hear the reason too.

Fardin : To me as off now, Dynamos looks the weakest for the tournament. They haven't got the squad all together and none of their players have performed consistently except DJ Pai. He's a threatning bowler but its not a one man show. You know what I am saying?. There batting haven't been in the top either. They have failed to cross 200 mark in the last couple of months. Their bowlers have given away a huge amount of runs in the last 10 or 20 odd overs. Their winning success in the past doesn't pose a good debate option either. Keeping all this in mind, to mee Dynamos are the weakest of em all.

sV : Yah !! Nice call.
Coming to "Fardin", how would you like to describe this guy ?

Fardin : I would like to describe myself as a trustworthy,truthful and honest person. A person who believes in no bullying. No fights. Has Integrity and Respect. I think myself as a person who can be a successful person one day. I see myself as a person who never backstabs anyone rather helps them with their problems. I am a person who likes to manage stuffs and keep them organized(ex.sites,books etc.) Thats just me

sV : Nice description but am sure many would think otherwise. Keeping the controversial side of you apart, lets talk about you and your form coming into the CWC. What can we expect from you ?

Fardin : The only thing you can expect from me in this CWC is "Middle Order Destruction". Teams prepare your bowlers nicely.

Baptu : haha...mr inconsistent i just cm in nw only n havent heard wat u said till nw...but my question is hw is ur current relation with u teammates nw n hw ar u copin with u current status...

Fardin : My relation with everyone is good now except few members who still hates me. Well thats just the way it is. Thinking about my current status as a member, I am happy but sad about how I was removed for something I didn't do. Thats just it. I came to know in the past few months that not everyone here is trustworthy and not all respects me. Hence I have decreased my post rate and my rate of being online in CW.

sV : Fardin whom do you refer as the people who are not trustworthy ?

Fardin : I will inbox you

Baptu : so do u think u cn play a significant role for ur team in CWC..or u think others f players of ur team are more proisin thn u..

Fardin : I hope every single player in the team holds the same role and plays their best in CWC

Fahad : @FARDIN
WHOM DO U THINK WILL BE THE BIGGEST STAR IN CWC FROM UR TEAM?

Fardin : @Fahad

Tricky Question but my opinion is Jacques Kallis

sV : Thats the end of today's Extra Action !!! No more questions.
Thanks Fardin for making attending the interview. Enjoyed a lot at my place . Hope you liked it well.
Thank you

Fardin : Thank you too sV and others!

sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy Empty Re: Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy

Post by Nick Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:09 pm

Sv try to Lock tis thread..use tis only to Update the interviews..
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy Empty Re: Extra Action Day 1 : Mr. Controversy

Post by sV Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:11 pm

No Viru threads will be made whenever there are interviews. Let people read them and comment too
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:15 pm

Oh yea.forgtn to read the title Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:15 pm

lol
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:17 pm

this is the halla bol page...interview ke baad uski aarti utaro..thts all...total hungama mode...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:23 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:this is the halla bol page...interview ke baad uski aarti utaro..thts all...total hungama mode...Happy

aarti kaun ? Happy Tongue out
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:51 pm

fardin's nice interview
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Fri 01 Jun 2012, 8:07 pm

nice interview Smile
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 01 Jun 2012, 8:08 pm

tomorrow will b more interesting
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Fri 01 Jun 2012, 8:13 pm

gudie
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down