Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews Before And After Matches

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interviews Before And After Matches Empty Interviews Before And After Matches

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

In this thread interviews of key players and captains would be posted which would have been held during and after the match
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Interviews Before And After Matches Empty Re: Interviews Before And After Matches

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:27 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches PJrVO
Pre Match
Kallis
Harsha Bhogle has got Kallis In the middle

Harsha: So Kallis How is training going on?
Kallis: It has been going great, Players are focused, working hard and trying their best.
Harsha: Tendulkar and Mahela in opposition, What tactics planned against them?
Kallis: Yeh, both are great and dangerous players , we have planned some tactics to knock them out, bowlers are working hard and Zaheer is advicing them quite well.
Harsha: Would you miss Umar Gul And Ross Taylor? How does it feel without them in Starting XI
Kallis: Surely we are missing them. Both were great pals and Umar Gul his yorkers would be great, will miss those and in batting surely Taylor meant alot for us.
Harsha: Hows your form, all eyes on ur batting.
Kallis: I have been practicing alot, the coach and the captain has helped me alot. Gilli has been constantly helping me and i m looking to perform well.
Harsha: Good Job and good luck for the match

Shakib Al Hasan

Athar Ali Khan Has Got Shakib Al Hasan with him in the middle with too much noise

Athar: So Shakib how is it going the new team
Shakib: Sorry
Athar: Surely too much noise, how is it going with the new team
Shakib: Yeah its a great experience. The team has got together and i ahve settled quite well with my team mates. Its gonna be a great match with this team.
Athar: So Shakib u have world wide fans. U dominate and u take wickets, fans go crazy for you, can we expect something from u today
Shakib: Surely, i will try my best to cheer up the crowd , my fans and most importantly my team. Am always there to serve and play for my team.
Athar: U guyz got a tough match today Vs Champions, what do u say about the team with Gilchrist and Strauss opening.
Shakib: Both are great openers and Gilli we will try to get him as quickly as possible. Main thing will be stopping these two and if we do i will be quite happy.
Athar: Well Best of Luck Shakib for ur encounter
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Interviews Before And After Matches Empty Re: Interviews Before And After Matches

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:28 pm

Here Is The Post Match Presentation:

Gavaskar: Welcome To The Post Match Presentation in which Titans just knocked Champions a side. First off All i will like to introduce my guests............ Now I would like to call Andrew Strauss for a talk, the captain of Champions.
Gavaskar: Well Andrew, tried hard but bad luck
Strauss: Yeah , we tried our best to win this match, but i think so Titans really performed well in the match, and Tendulkar and Mahela got off to a good start too.
Gavaskar: Restricted Titans within 152. Happy with that
Strauss: I think so we bowled well, Kallis did a great job and according to the Titans Start i think so this was good total and fight back for us.
Gavaskar: What went wrong
Strauss: We were quite defensive with the bat, the way we should have slogged we didn't slog like that. We could have done better but maybe luck was not with us.
Gavaskar: Well Tried Andrew, better luck next time.

Gavaskar: And Now i will like to call The Titans Captain and the man of the match Sachin Tendulkar, Sachin will recieve a cash prize of 5 Lakhs.
Gavaskar: Sachin A perfect start for you. With a new team but same old settled performance.
Sachin: I think so it did not take much time for the players to settle with each other. Everyone contributed in this win, hats off to our bowlers who did a great job. Yes this was the start we were looking for and we got it.
Gavaskar: Were you happy with your total
Sachin: Well I think we were slightly short of our target, maybe 10-15 runs short but in the end it did not matter, our bowlers did our job.
Gavaskar: Opening Pair Mahela , how was it batting with him.
Sachin: Mahela is an experienced player and whenever he plays he plays for the team, he supported me well, whenever i played a wrong shot he backed me over and helped me. His contributions are always welcome for our team.
Gavaskar : So Sachin bad shots does not suit you. Good Job and keep your hard work up.

Gavaskar: So that was our Presentation Ceremony, Thankyou our guests and thank you Bangladesh and the crowd.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Experts Views:
Cricky:

That ends our first ever encounter in CricSim history

Supreme Titans smash The Champions

The Champions didn't select their team properly I feel personally. They should have sent Kallis up teh order and play Taylor and Gul as 1st match of any tournament is very crucial for confidence.
Fardin the owner who enrolled as all-rounder had rating of 65 bowling while peter borren his bowler had rating of 60.So he was the 1 who bowled 4 overs and was hammered with 41 odd runs - the Vital point of the match.

On the other hand, We saw the Supreme Titans brutality or Should I say Tait's brutality. He just blew the batsmen away with his deadly balls. Will be hard for batsmen to play against him. ST were perfect in all departments of the Game today.

Hope that the TCs can revive themselves soon, their F players post more and more and gain more skills and make their opponents shrivel in the next matches.

Tomorrow we have another BIGGIE on hand as the Cosmos play against the Warriors || First match for both teams.

See you tomorrow Again .
Till then bye from SherE Bangla Stadium ,,,

Thanks
Yours Cricky

Naqi
Well it was a great encounter
I think so Champions did a fair job restricting Titans within 152 and Kallis was pick of the bowlers as just he said in the interview that he has been working hard and has earned more experience. He showed but good bowling though. Now Champions batting was disappointing, too defensive was Fardin, but well tried. Its always tough Vs Tait but it was a great encounters. Even a true champion gets things wrong but he learns from his mistake. Now the real test is here for the Champions, after loosing will they we able to continue their momentum, could they fight back, could they carry their discussions, why not forget past and try doing something new.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches 6aRnK
Pre Match
Shane Warne:

Star Cricket: A reporter from Start Cricket has just visited Warriors training camp and he has reported alot of hard work being done and he has got Shane Warne With him.

Reporter : So Shane how are things going for you and your team.
Warne: It has been going great, we are practicing hard and we have an aim to win, to become the champions and surely the way the mates are going it seems like if its quite possible.
Reporter: Shane , u have got fans here, team expecting for you to perform, first match always a big and precious match, what can we expect from you.
Warne: Yes first match and a big match, we wont have an easy task but we will try our best to win, i will bowl at my best level but the best thing in our team is that we are not 1 man dependant, everyone is working hard and trying to show his best, and we will try our best.
Reporter: Shane Warne, the legendary spinner , well you retired from Test And ODI cricket, is your age stopping you to play CricSim too.
Warne: Hahaha , not really, i first thought to not play cricket but then after i took eight wickets in a practice match , i just had my confidence high and i think but not that old that i sit in home. Am I?
Repoter: No No, U got alot cricket left and we wish you best of luck, Well this was Shane Warne the bowler of Warriors.

Daniel Vettori:

Live On Nimbus Sports: Daniel Vettori Just had an Interview with a Nimbus Sports Interviewer. Check out what he said:

Interviewer: Danny how has been the training session.
Vettori: Yeah tough practice sessions, guyz are settling with each other and the coach and captain are working really hard, the coach has helped alot and surely we are enjoying it too.
Interviewer: How much importance does the first CricSim match has for ur team.
Vettori: I think winning the first match is real important, It will help getting a good momentum for the rest of the matches and surely we have a big aim to win it.
Interviewer: Ur opposition is Warriors, Chris Gayle Akhtar Warne De Villiers and Yuvraj, big names , how will you guyz take them, any tactics.
Vettori: We are working over these guyz, Akhtar's and Bond's Pace and Warnes bowling, we have been practicing alot because we know we will have to face tough time against a strong team but we will work really hard. If we bowl well i think so we wont allow Gayle and Yuvraj to settle easily.
Interviewer: Well all wishes are with you, good luck.

Chris Gayle:

We are almost there for the match to start.Its Michael Holding having a word with his carribean mate Chris Gayle

Holding: Well i have Chris Gayle here. A dangerous man. Chris can we expect ur danger storm here.
Gayle: Well batting track. I am always there to play for my team, to score and to i will try my best to score.
Holding: How has it been going with ur team mates. Saw u with Dominators before, U ahd great body language but how is this new team.
Gayle: Warriors i think so is a great team. Great Captain, always helping, coach is always advising and team mates are really co-operative.
Holding: Ready to face Malinga and Steyn.
Gayle: I m always ready for any challenge. As i said before i am here to play for my team and i will try my best to score here and help my team win.
Holding: Well Best of Luck Chris. Hope so we get ur storm to see sooner.

Shane Watson:

Well around 10 minutes to go. Sanjay Manjekar has caught Shane Watson On the ground

Sanjay: So Shane , ready for the big match.
Watson: Yeah Sure, we are ready for all sorts of challenges. WE will try to dominate and show our best out of the best.
Sanjay: So hows the track for you.
Watson: The track can be described with the word of beauty for batsmen. I think so of we bat first a total of atleast 180 should be possible and yeah we can take over the opposition on this track too.
Sanjay: What has been ur captain telling to do. Any plans against Gayle.
Watson: Bowling with good lenght and line will surely stop Gayle. The seamers are working hard and surely the wind is there and there might be some swing, so making batsmen struggle is what we will do and the captain has been really frank, helping us alot.
Sanjay: Thank you Shane and best of luck

Last edited by naqikazmi on Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Analysis
Cosmos Analysis:
Good and strong looking Cosmos
team. Their main weapon is the bowling attack they have got. Steyn,
Malinga and Afridi , well on this track it wont help them much but still
they will try to boil eggs. Bowling at these conditions is just like
cracking an egg with a nail. BAtting as said openers got to play the
role, try to take full advantage of these perfect batting
conditions.Shane Watson is the key with the bat and if he starts scoring
i thing so Cosmos can find it easy clearing the bushes. Surprising
thing was not including Vettori and including Cooper / Mahmudullah for
him. He was a major player though but yes on this track he might not
have made an impact. Sending Afridi at no.3 was surprising too . Every
one was expecting him to come at no.5 orno.6 but the captain maybe
believes that Afridi might score more runs earlier.Its gonna be a
toughie for sure.

Warriors Analysis:
Warriors seem to be quite a
strong team, Their batting their bowling just looking to be too
dominating. Chris Gayle as said before all eyes on his performance as he
will be the key of Warriors batting, If he works no pressure on
Warriors middle order but if he doesn't then Yuvraj and Ab needs to take
control. What seems bad is that maybe sending Tamim earlier could be
better, he is a batsmen who is aggressive and in field restrictions he
could have found gaps really well but Sanga never less, he will be
looking to give the most strike to Gayle in the first six overs and He
should. Shoaib Akhtar and Bond can surely break two or three batsmens
legs with their enormous pace. A real strong bowling , Shoaib and Bond
with an aggressive mentality could take wickets and Warne can stop the
flow of runs for sure.

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Danny Morrison: Well what a game today, total boomed game. Destruction by Cosmos.It was great to see the way Cosmos batted using full advantage of the batting track. First Of all introducing the guests.......... Now i will like to call Warriors Captain Rakesh Rao.

Danny: Rakesh hard luck you lost although you guyz seemed to be the favourite.
Rakesh: Yes the first match means alot, but yeah maybe luck did not supported us. But forgeting the past tommorrow will be a new day, new match and we will practice more.
Danny: Gayle, was something less in him, did ur score did not tickle the way it should have had.
Rakesh: Its not all about Gayle. Our team is not 1-man dependent team but everyone is expected to perform. And i think so everyone tried hard but again unlucky. And on this track the score should have had been around 170 but we got matches remaining.
Danny: Any changes for the next match u can be looking forward off with.
Rakesh: Yes one change, we will practice harder and play better.
Danny: Well thats a sportsman spirit. Good Job and good luck.

Danny: And now its the time of the man of the match. Their were many performances but Virender Sehwag's 60 has helped him earn a man of match award.
Danny: Great Job, Well as expected you will score, what was on ur mind while chasing.
Sehwag: Nothing much, Just thought to play the game i regularly did, to try to pick the gaps and score runs and i think so managed to do well.
Danny: What did your captain said to you, over that you will face Shoaib , Bond And Warne while batting.
Sehwag: He told us to concentrate, really helped me alot, always adviced me and i really enjoyed playing under his captaincy.
Danny: Can we expect Sehwag's domination continue.
Sehwag: Yeah i will try to never upset my fans, my teams and my captain. I will my best no matter how tough the task is.
Danny: Great stuff Viru, Keep ur performance to continue.

Danny: And now i will like to call the young, smiling winning captain of Cosmos. Viresh can we have some words with you.

Danny: So Viresh , first match as captain, Chris Gayle batting, were u feeling nervous.
Viresh: Yeah, but my coach backed me up really well, My team mates always supported my ideas and i think so team-work helped us to win.
Danny: What was on ur mind, Were u happy with the target
Viresh: Restricting a strong batting line-up on a batting track is a really tough task and our bowlers never allowed us to feel the heat.
Danny: Were you missing Vettori, Experiment with a team without lights of Vettori and they did it.
Viresh: Oh yeah once again i will thank the think party of my team which helped take a risk but that risk helped alot. Vettori will come back for sure but our bowlers were brilliant who never let us feel his absence
Danny: Our wishes are with you Vettori, Best of luck for future
So thats the end of presentation ceremony. We will be back tommorrow with our next match.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches J3tfA
Pre-Match Interviews:
Abdur Razzak
Channel 9: Channel 9 Reporter Wesley Roberts just visited Dominators training camp. He took interviews of the players and saw great team spirit. Here is one of them

Wesley: I have just got the Bangladeshi spinner Abdur Razzak with me. So Razzak how are things going.
Razzak: It has been going great for me. With the team i have settled and we are looking forward for our match.
Wesley: Many people said that Dominators are the weakest side and many said that Dominators will surely be the champions. Ur views on ur new team.
Razzak: Well people always pass comments and thats their work. They support and discourage too but the new team is marvellous. We are now quite settled with each other and the coach the captain are supporting us very well.
Wesley: First game. Feeling nervous?
Razzak: The way i was supported and the way i got my confidence by my captain never felt nervous. Yeh first game for us and on a biggest stage of domestic cricket, looking forward for success.
Wesley: Thank you Razzak, felt great talking with you and good luck for ur match.

Kevin O Brien:

Ten Cricket: A Ten Cricket Interviewer Michael Dawson in the show Cricket with Dawson had Kevin O Brien with him as a guest. Lets see some of the interview.

Dawson: Kevin all set for facing Dominators.
Brien: Yes, surely a tough task ahead but never less our team is strong and we will try to play better.
Dawson: Can we see you play in way you played against England In CWC 2011?
Brien: Well no matter if a bowling track or batting i always try my best even if its a practice match or real. So i will try to show my best and make my team feel proud.
Dawson: After the first match defeat, are you feeling better , have you recovered from the defeat. Hows the body language of players
Brien: Our team was meant to never give up. Yeah bit disappointment but we recovered well, everyone is trying harder and we are trying our best to show better performance.
Dawson: Well thank you Kevin, hope so ur performance helps your team.

Brendon Mccullum:

Around Half An hour to go. Wasim Akram Has got Brendon Mccullum in the middle.

Wasim: So Brendon ready for the big match.
Mccullum: Surely a huge match and all preparations done, all set and ready for the big match.
Wasim: Last Time on IPL Debut u scored 158. Can we expect that again.
Mccullum: I always try, never easy to get the scorecard moving on this track , yeah but as far we are concerned we will try our best to score as a united team and win.
Wasim: U and Dhoni, Two Wicket keepers of class but u were choosen in the end, any special reason.
Mccullum: Dhoni yeah a great wicket keeper,and i love the way he plays but our coach said over me to take the gloves as i dont mind such tasks and hoping to do well.
Wasim: Well we are looking forward for ur performance. GOOD LUCK>

Ross Taylor:

10 More minutes and we are getting closer for a thrilling encounter.Greg Chappel Has got Ross Taylor in the middle.

Chappel: SO back in the team Ross, how is it playing ur first match.
Taylor: Am happy that i have got a chance to represent my team and yeah tough conditions hot weather. But yeah hard work is what we are doing and looking forward to win.
Chappel: It is a bowling track, you expecting any thing special to happen with bat also.
Taylor: Not really, Pacers would love this track but not us, yeah batsmen has a role and i want to do that role for my team.
Chappel: How is the behaviour of ur team mates after the 1st match loss.
Taylor: Winning and Loosing is part of the game. U never know about the future and the body lanbguage of the team was still great and we are looking for a come back.
Chappel: Good Luck Taylor, Wishing you all the best.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

Analysis:
Dominators Analysis:
Dominators are looking strong. Their batting and bowling has some great abilities. Now
Champions are the frie pan but DOminators are the stove. The stove if burns with a high
speed only then the steam will come out of the pan. So that means Lee has to try and take that steam out. If Lee bowls good then Roach and Razzak will get some good examples to bowl with.And i think so on this track score over 150 is great and for that Dhoni has to play a big role. He is a sensible man who scores accordingly and here is his task to score on a bowling track. Mccullum and Dilshan are the expected sloggers.Now if they give a good start by scoring 45-50 runs within first 6 overs then the middle order would just need to Drive the bike but if a bad start then the middle order will need to fill some fuel too.

Champions Analysis:

Champions are a stronger side now then they were in the first match. In first match they had a young side but now they have a muture and experienced site. Umar Gul's comeback will give alot of support to Zaheer. Sending Kallis up the order is another genius minds work. Kallis can give a good start with Strauss aggression and Kallis continuously rotating strike. On a bowling track like this Kevin Brien has also got some advantage. And i think so on this track the bowling line up of Champions may rock. In batting inclusion of Taylor makes the side look stronger with Kevin O Brien to slog at he end. Eyes on Kallis that if he can repeat his performance again and if Strauss can lead from the front. Will be a really close match.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Rameez Raja: What a match today. Brilliant batting by Dominators on a track called heaven for pacers. Now introducing guests first............... First Of all i will like to call Andrew Strauss For some word.

Rameez: Andrew Bad Luck. two defeats , tough time for you guyz.
Strauss: Yeah really unlucky. WE tried our best but again another defeat. Dominators batted well and they did it.
Rameez: 160, a good total on this track, were u happy with it?
Strauss: Yes i was quite happy according to the batting conditions but Dominators played really well and they deserved to win it.
Rameez: What went wrong for you guyz
Strauss: We batted well, i think so Kallis was brilliant yeah but Dominators the way they batted never allowed our bowlers to settle. We will try to make a come back in our next matches.
Rameez: Well hard luck Strauss but cheer up coz it aint over. U got matches in ur hand and we wish you best of luck. And now i will call the Man Of The Match TM Dilshan who scored 58 off 32 .
Rameez: Dilshan were u feeling the pressure the heat due tour bowling.
Dilshan: I thing so booling did not go well for me and i had to score runs with bat and thank God i did it.
Rameez: 58 of 32, Brilliant stats, What was ur partner saying to you.
Dilshan: Mccullum and Amla supported me really well. I tried to score as much runs in first 6 overs and then rotated strike with Amla. They were really helping me.
Rameez: After ur bowling plans were made to change you but u showed some greatness with ur bat.
Dilshan: The team always helped, i feel proud of playing for such a spiritual team who just supported me if i m not going good.
Rameez: Good Job DOne hope so u carry ur form forward.

Rameez: Now calling the winning Captain, Captain Cool MS DHONI.
Rameez: MS Perfect start for ur tour.
Dhoni: Yes, got team performance, each and every contribution meant alot for us and i think so our team never gave up.
Rameez: Ur bowlers later went for runs, under pressure batting but u did it. What was going on ur mind after u guyz came in to bowl.
Dhoni: The pitch did not favour batting but yeah if u play sensibly and think well you can even score on a cotton track. So thats what we did.
Rameez: Home Ground and the support Was Great. Can u continue this form.
Dhoni: Oh yes the crowd was great, great support and i will never let our fans get upset and try my best to help my team win.
Rameez: So great stuff MS, Looking forword for ur next match performance.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches 89jc3
Pre-Match:
Yuvraj SIngh
ESPN: Raja Kumar just took an interview of Yuvraj SIngh in the show Cricket Focus. Here is a glance over some important part of it.

Kumar: Yuvraj all set , lost first match, now how are the preparations for second match.
Yuvraj: Since the defeat in first match, we are really working hard now, Playing against a
strong team with players like Sachin And Jayawdrene in a match which should be won is a
tough challenge.
Kumar: Sachin scored a fifty in his previous match, Mahela scored 40+ and The bowlers
dominated previously. So any special plans for them
Yuvraj: We will play the game we have been, play for team , earn for team and win for team. We will try to get the opening pairs out early and we are ready for their bowling.
Kumar: How is the body language of the coach and captain with the players.
Yuvraj: Coach and Captain, both have been friendly and frank. Who helped us alot and i think so the coach has a supportive role to play and my coach has supported me really well.
Kumar: Thanks Yuvi for spending some time with us. Good luck for ur match today.

Shaun Tait
Steve: So Shaun u guyz are boosting up in confidence. How has been the practice sessions
going for you.
Tait: WE won first match and we have a perfect start for our season. And yeah the practice
sessions going very well for me and always lokking for improvement.
Steve: Warriors HAve got Chris Gayle and you will start up your bowling against him. What is your plan over how to get rid of him.
Tait: Ah CHris Gayle is a real good hitter and yeah all efforts would be there to get him
out early. If i can swing and seam the ball well changing variations then he may not last long.
Steve: Warriors lost their first match and u guyz won, will you be leading the match mentally.
Tait: Confidence is what we have earned though, and our task is not to take win out of opponents weakness but to win by our strenght and thats what we are looking forward for.
Steve: Nice chatting with you Tait, Good Luck.

SHoaib Akhtar:

Around 30 minutes to go
We have got Mike Atherton with the pacer Shoaib Akhtar on the ground.
Atherton: SO Shoaib all set to show ur pace
Akhtar: Yeah, looking forward for a good game
Atherton: Key Clash, Akhtar Vs Tendulkar, What do you think over Tendulkar today?
Akhtar: Yeah Sachin is the best batsmen who has left alot for his fans to follow and y try, our try will be to get that master blaster out early.
Atherton: Would Ur Age effect ur bowling. Hows ur fitness
Akhtar: Ah am feeling really well and am all ready to play. Yeah the age effects but it is not effecting my bowling currently so i can show y best in this match.
Atherton: Well SHoaib we are looking forward for a good performance from you. Good Luck.

Mahela Jayawadrene:

Yeah so 15 minutes remaining for the thriller to start. By that time Athar Ali Khan has got Mahela Jayawadrene with him.
Athar: Mahela, victorious start, can u carry ur first match performance.
Jayawadrene: Oh yes a good start, gave us the confidence and u are looking to carry this to the match and show our best.
Athar: U r opening with Sachin, how does it feel with him.
Jayawadrene: Sachin is a real legend and batting with him is great. He helps me alot and he has given e alot of support.
Athar: Ready to face the Shoaib and Bond attack.
Jayawadrene: I am ready for all challenge. I will try y best to score and take the team to a good total on this great track.
Athar: Good hearing that, Best Of luck

Last edited by naqikazmi on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

Analysis:
Titans Analysis:
Once again strong Team Titans have got, but last time Sachin scored and if he scores this time then surely Titans have some advantage. Mahela has to try to repeat his performance and according to me U.Akmal should at no.5 becoz he has the pace e score runs. Shakib Al Hasan can dominate at the end. Good Batting line up, they have got innings builders, Smashers and Great Finishers. Bowling will be something to be carefull of. Shaun Tait again is the main man, if he continues his great bowling then it will be the best thing for Titans. Chris Gayle , Is the main target, if Tait removes him early then it will be helpfull for Titans. Swann has got the ability to stop runs flow with Shakib Al Hasan and Oram and Bravo need to play their supportive role for Titans.Titans Analysis:
Once again strong Team Titans have got, but last time Sachin scored and if he scores this time then surely Titans have some advantage. Mahela has to try to repeat his performance and according to me U.Akmal should at no.5 becoz he has the pace e score runs. Shakib Al Hasan can dominate at the end. Good Batting line up, they have got innings builders, Smashers and Great Finishers. Bowling will be something to be carefull of. Shaun Tait again is the main man, if he continues his great bowling then it will be the best thing for Titans. Chris Gayle , Is the main target, if Tait removes him early then it will be helpfull for Titans. Swann has got the ability to stop runs flow with Shakib Al Hasan and Oram and Bravo need to play their supportive role for Titans.

Warriors Analysis:

Here is the dangerous looking team. Alot to expect from Gayle, good thinking bringing Tamim up the order. Yuvraj is the danger man aside from Gayle, Sangakara should have come at no.3. Sanga has mainly the role to make runs by rotating strike but now captain bravely gives him the role to slog around. Bowling Akhtar and Bond, two fast bowlers, really will be great to see them. Yeah Warne will have a good mental mind to bowl after seeing Price as a spinner to support him. But on this batting track the batsmen should dominate. They should score runs, GAyle show who are you. But bowlers have to try to find something out of the track. So will be great to see if they can do that.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:10 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Naseer Hussain: Welcome to the post match presentation ceremony. Today we saw a Gayle magic and a true brilliant performance
by warriors. First Of All Introducing my guests............Now i will like to call Cricdude the loosing captain.

Naseer: Cricdude unlucky, lost by Warriors excellent performance. Perfect start but a less total.
Cricdude: Yes we were having a great start. Mahela played well but unlucky in the end.
Naseer: Where did the bowling and batting went wrong
Cricdude: Batting we were off to a good start but SOurav and Akhtar bowled really well taking our wickets away. Then Chris Gayle came in and took the game away from us. It was difficult to stop him too.
Naseer: What are ur future plans after this defeat.
Cricdude: WE have got 6 matches to go and the boys have got a good spirit and surely we cna make a comeback.
Naseer: Well today was a hard day but we are wishing you good luck for future.

Naseer: Now its time to call the winning captain Rakesh Rao to have some words plz.
Naseer: GReat come back by Warriors after loosing first match. How does it feels winning ur first match as acaptain.
Rakesh: Oh its great experiencing a victory after facing a defeat and yeah brilliant stough by us. Team effort, Gayle did the job for us, SOurav was great and great bowling by our bowlers.
Naseer: After 10 overs u were feeling the pressure as Titans were marching without loosing wickets,How was ur feeling at that time.
RakesH: i was a bit tensed over Sachin and Mahela if they continue they can even reach 180, 190 but our bowlers never allowed them.
Naseer: Can you continue this performance now
Rakesh: Sure we can,we are boosted , retained our confidence and we are looking forward for beating all sorts of challenges.
Naseer: Thank you Rakesh and our wishes alwyas remain with you to continue ur performance. Now its time for Man Of Match
Sourav, Can u step forward for some chat here
Naseer: Sourav great stuff, u came in the end in bolwing and u took four adn scored 60 runs.
Sourav: WEll my captain gave me the confidence and yeah it was a good batting track and thought of using it for our good.
Naseer: Can we expect you to continue ur form
Sourav: Why not , i will try y best to keep it up, never to disappoint my captain and yeah winning and achieving good is my task.
Naseer: How was it batting with Gayle
Sourav: Nothing, just easy job, take a single and watch the show.
Naseer: Haha yes u r right, well nice talking to you best of luck for a good future.
Naseer: Thats all from today, We will bring you live action tommorrow between Dominators and Cosmos.

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches O3ejs
Pre-Match Interview:
Hashim Amla
Nimbus Sports: A reporter of Nimbus Sports Hamiltan Lee says he just had a talk with Dominators player Hashim Amla. Lets show it to you

Lee: Amla, u guyz will face Cosmos, A strong all-round team, Ready for the big test.
Amla: Yeah sure, any challenge and any test always ready to give my 100% and help my team win.
Lee: A Good Bowling but more good batting track as reported, What do you say
Amla: As i got the news that the pitch will help pacers but u can say its good for batting so i want to score the max of runs here.
Lee: Can we expect u to continue ur winning form, hows the practice going.
Amla: Why not, we are trying our best, everyone is fit, excited and ready to play , so the practice sessions are going really well and yeah we will try our best to win.
Lee: Well nice hearing those exciting words, we wish u best of luck for ur match today.

Virender Sehwag

Geo Super: Majeed Bhatti , the host of Super Exclusive show had Virender Sehwag as a guest in his show. Lets give u the summary of the interview he gave.

Bhatti: Viru, how has been ur fitness, all set
Sehwag: Yes i m fit, i m fit enough to play today and to represent my team.
Bhatti: So how has been the training going on for u, can we see ur domination today.
Sehwag: Oh yeah the training sessions have been brilliant for us, co-operative stuff by team-mates and yes i always try my best to score for my team.
Bhatti: The track is heard to be good for batting. So how do u take ur batting line up infront of Dominators
Sehwag: Our line up is really great, feel great batting with Watson, then Chanderpaul, Morgan and late cameos from Afridi, and yeah Dominators are strong too but we can give them tough time.
Bhatti: Hope so u do. Will be an epic encounter Good luck.

Ryan Ten Doeschate
NEarly 10 minutes to go
On the the other hand Its Michael Holding with Ryan Ten Doeschate

Holding: Ryan, again included, what are u looking forward now
Doeschate:
Oh , did not get many chances to perform and show my skills in previous
match but this is a golden oppurtunity and want to use it.
Holding: What do you say about ur opposition
Doeschate: Yeah a strong team, can give tough time but we are ready for their challenge.
Holding: How has been the captains support towards u.
Doeschate:
The captain, birthday boy has been great , he is always gonna remain
the best and he supported me alot in batting bowling, gave me chances
and i wanna proove them.
Holding: Wishing u best of luck, hope so u proove them.

Eoin Morgan

Its heating up
Around 20 minutes to go
We have got Eoin Morgan with Sunil Gavaskar on the ground

Sunil: So Eoin match near, hows the going
Morgan: Yeah am really excited and looking forward for a good match
Sunil: WE will be the wicket keeper, hows ur practice for wicket keeping
Morgan:
Great, the coach and captain guided me alot and they had enough faith
on me as a wicket keeper and i wanna make them feel proud.
Sunil: Good batting track and good for pacers too, what do you say
Morgan:
Exactly , will score runs here but pacers got some advantage, still
somehow our batsmen are looking to not allow the pacers to take any
advantage by scoring fast.
Sunil: Good luck, have a good day

Last edited by naqikazmi on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

Analysis:
Dominators Analysis:

A good strong line up. Unchanged though but this time the track is different. 1 spinner thats a good decision on this track, coz many spinners wont help here. Dilshan will though bowl but he can go for runs so everyone expecting Dilshan to score again. Mccullum and Dilshan if early slog can help , then KP and Amla can carry the innings forward. They batted tactically and really well last match but this is another challenge. This track supports batting and lets see what big names do, Dhoni the birthday boy will go to slog and lets see how he slogs. Can he celebrate his birthday with happy face. Bowling again strong and young, Roach and Razzak will follow Lee as this bowling track supports pacers too and Lee is expected to take something out of this. Roach eyes on him if he can be economical again.

Cosmos Analysis:
Good strong batting and
bowling line-up.SUprising to see Sehwag at No.3 , should ahve been the
opener yeah but he is a great man, can play anywhere. Watson eyes on
him, on how he uses this track, Surely he will. Afridi again makes the
line-up look pretty strong becoz he guarantees some big shots, lets see
if he can play them and strong finishing with Morgan their too. Vettori,
good thinking bringing him back again lets see how he works out and
Malinga , can he stun the Dominators batsmen by his swinging yorkers ,
we have too see but in total a really strong line-up. All the batsmen
are big hitters so u can expect sixes and thats the best thing of a
match. if Cosmos get moving.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Waqar: Welcome to the presentation ceremony. WHat a match today.Cosmos of to a great
start but just like yesterday cant

continue it in their favour.Dominators have cruised to a huge win and are now on top of the standings table. Introducing the

guests............... Now i will like to call captain of Cosmos Eishan for some words.
Waqar: Eishan hard luck, was a good batting track, were unable to use it.
Eishan: YEah, tough luck, we were off to a great start but u were unable to carry.
Waqar: How was the Dominators game. Found it tough.
Eishan: No, the thing is Dominators have got great and talented players. Naqi had a economy , then Lee and Roach took over,

THen Mccullum and DIlshan, destruction by them so they played well and deserved a win.
Waqar: Sehwag, Chanderpaul and Afridi did not have a good match. Looking for a change
Eishan: Dont really know but yeah all the three players are great players, never thought of removing them, when they play

they give our team extra momentum to play so looking forward for a good next game.
Waqar: Well Eishan, we always wish u good luck for ur task.

Waqar: And Now its time for the birthday boy and winning captain MS DHONI to come and have a talk.
Waqar: First Of all Happy Birthday MS. A best birthday gift for u.
Dhoni: Thank you and yeah a best gift for me, when we play against a strong team and we win due to our team work. Excellent
Waqar: Mccullum, Dilshan gave a slow start, did it make u get tensed.
Dhoni: Never got tensed while we were batting. Although powerplay but yeah u have to sensible , cricket is a game of sense

and Hit OUT OR GET Out, so Mccullum and Dilshan started really well and kept them going well.
Waqar: Can we expect u to continue ur winning performance. Now on top of table.
Dhoni: Yes, we always look to win, to continue winning and this is our aim, so i am hopefull that we can carry it on.
Waqar: Good job and hoping u can continue it.

Waqar: Its now the time for the man of the match. Who just started the triumph for his team. Took 3-20 and helped his team

get a low target. Brett Lee.

Waqar: Congo Brett, u did it again for ur team, 4 wickets followed by 3 wickets.
Lee: Oh yes , its due to the team support i got and i am very pleased.
Waqar: Will we see Brett Lee shine in his next game too.
Lee: Yeah sure why not, I will try my best to make my team, our supporters happy.
Waqar: U came in the end and the score was going good, What was going on ur mind at that time.
Lee: Nothing special, just bowl a good lenght and line, try to stop the flow of runs and change variations, that helped and

the job was done.
Waqar: Job done but not fully completed, yet some matches remaining , hope so u perform well in those matches too.
And that was our presentation ceremony. Big match tommorrow, till then BYE BYE

Last edited by naqikazmi on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:56 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches Cpula
Pre-Match Interviews:
Zaheer Khan:
Star Cricket : Here is an interview of Zaheer Khan for his match up next taken by Rashit Singh.
Rashit: So Zaheer, how is practice going for the Do Or Die match
Zaheer: Yeah it will be tough and we are working hard coz this is one last chance we have to take.
Rashit: How does it goes with Umar Gul's And Kallis support
Zaheer: Both are terrific bowlers and yeah they got experience, so we will try to use our experience to win, Both help me alot.
Rashit: So whats the plan
Zaheer: Go out and get them out as fast as possible, not to go for runs and take wickets
Rashit: Hope so u guyz can do well and win this match today

Brendon Taylor:

Nimbus Sports: David Richards took an interview with Brendon Taylor. Lets see that.

David: Brendon Ur team, All set
Taylor: YEah , we looking forward for a good match, a good result
David: Will we see u playing today
Taylor: Ah u never know, dont know but i will be really happy if i get a chance to play, but i always have been working very hard to impress my team.
David: How has been the captain behaving with you and the coach
Taylor: The captain, the Coach both are great people, nature wise are really good and they have been supporting me
David: So that makes me impressed of them, well good luck Brendon

Last edited by naqikazmi on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:56 pm

Analysis:
Champions Analysis:
As usual the line up always
seems to be strong but they have been unable to perform.Gilchrist and
Strauss if they give a good start then Ross Taylor and Kallis can really
take the innings together very well. And then Kevin O Brien has got
some great finishing skills. But Kallis should have been No.3 Coz he
builds innings well and fast as Taylor can be usefull as a good
finisher. In Bowling Champions have got Indo-Pak's current best pacers
and hope so They bowl well. If Zaheer does a good job with the new ball
then Gul will find it easy with the old ball. Both of the players will
be supported By Mendis and Hossain, there support means alot for them
and Kallis has always been usefull

Last edited by naqikazmi on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:57 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

No interviews for Warriors Vs Champions match
Now interview might be there for next amatches
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 4:21 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches Zzt2B
Pre-Match Zone:
Jacob Oram:

Ten Cricket: Our Reporter Cody Mikel has taken an interview of Titans player Jacob Oram. Lets see what he said.

Cody: SO Jacob, big match today, ready to show ur skills
Oram: Oh yes, i got a chance, want to take it and yeah i play for my team, and i always hope my team remains succesfull.
Cody: Defeat in last match, how is it going now
Oram: Sadly we lost last match, but we did mistakes and now we are trying to work over those mistakes looking forward to win.
Cody: Strong opposition, what do you say
Oram: Yeah, the opposition has a strong line-up, naturally aggressive batsmen, who can smash all over so yeah we will try to stop them and win.
Cody: Well good luck, hope so u find success in ur journey.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 4:21 pm

Analysis:
Titans Analysis:
Strong Line Up. Sachin Mahela,
would be something to see on how they carry their batting combination
after the last match defeat vs Warriors. Umar Akmal send early,
something to be focused on, this talened man ,all eyes on him as he gets
another chance up the order. He can score fast and thats the key thing.
Great all rounders but Shakib should have been promoted up the order.
Perfect finishers as Oram Shakib and Bravo. Bowling attack is real
strong too. Shaun Tait, should lead from the front, the all rounders
trio will get a chance to bwol and lets see they use it. Swann expected
to stop the flow of runs with Oram and Bravo.
Shakib and Tait, would be aggresive in hunger for wickets so perfect bowling combination here.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Arun Lal: And now its the time for Post Match Presentation, Cosmos rocked over the Titans breaking them apart. First Introducing the guests............. Now i will like to first call the Titans captain Cricdude
Lal: So Cric, bad luck, ur team never seemed to get going , was it the pressure or oppositions confidence taking over you.
Cricdude: Ah i think so that Cosmos bowled really well and batted well. So i think so the team was a bit like strugling but yeah we will work over it.
Lal: U were 6/37, but then Bravo and Swann helped a bit, still did not work. Steyn and Vettori still ripped through.
Cricdude: Steyn and Daniel are great bowlers, but Bravo and Swann did a fair job but rest did not play as expected.
Lal: Can we see you bounce back next match.
Cricdude: Yeah sure, why not we will try our best
Lal: So good luck for ur future matches.

Lal: Now calling forward the Cosmos Captain Eishan.
Lal: Great job, u were just terrific
Eishan: I think so we played as a team, complete faith on each other and this helped.
Lal: U first Three batsmen were enough for the target, smashing the ball every where.
Eishan: Shane Watson as said is a great co-operative batsmen, And Baptu yeah he is always some one great to see but it was the team effort leading to success.
Lal: Ur bowling attack, really strong ripped through , what were u expecting
Eishan: I had full believe that my bowlers can do it and i think so not only bowlers but the fielders support mattered which was there.
Lal: Good job Cosmos, it was great to see such brilliant performance. Hope so u can continue it.

Lal: And now its time for the man of the match, 4-17 with 1 maiden , who just was phenomenal, Dale Steyn.
Lal: Dale well done. How did the track do for u
Steyn: The pitch was great, the wind supported and i guess the bowl was seaming very well.
Lal: U got support from Vettori, Ur field, Malinga, Anderson, did that really mattered for u
Steyn: Yeah it was great, they well supported me, and i feel great playing for team with such big great players.
Lal: Can we expect u to continue ur performance
Steyn: I will always try to perform well, yeah and i will always try to perform for my team.
Lal: Well great hearing that and good luck. So that was our presentation ceremony. We will meet tommorrow till then Bye Bye

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches Gfnpw
Pre Match:
Muhammad Hafeez:
Geo Super: Wajeed Khan, reported of Geo Super just took an interview of Muhammad Hafeez. Lets see it
Wajeed: Hafeez, Hows the practice going, Ready to play ur first match this season
Hafeez: All set , and i have been working hard and am looking forward for a successfull match.
Wajeed: So how has been the teams behaviour with each other specially captain.
Hafeez: I think so the captain has been really good, has kept the team together and the team has been practicing with a greatbody language.
Wajeed: What u r eyeing on, More on bowling or batting
Hafeez: Both factors are important, and whatever my captain tells me i will do that, yes but i want to improove as a bowler too so looking forward for my bowling too.
Wajeed: Good Luck Hafeez, hope so u play well.

SHane Bond

Super Sport: Luke Henriques a member of Super Sports Team just had a talk with Warriors player Shane Bond. Lets see what Bond said.
Luke: Shane, u r gonna face Dominators, unbeated, ready for the challenge
Bond: Sure , its a challenge which i m ready for and am looking forward for a good performance.
Luke: So how is going practicing with Akhtar And Warne.
Bond: Yeah both are great bowlers, and by their support i feel better and get more confidence
Luke: Home ground, can u take some advantage of it.
Bond: Sure, we are looking forward for it and yeah the fans will be here to support us so we dont want to upset the but want to make a positive use of their support.
Luke: Ok so Bond nice talking to you. Good Luck

Kemar Roach:

We HAve Got Harsha Bhogle In The Middle with Dominators player Kemar Roach

Harsha: Roach, All Set, U will be up against Gayle Ready For It
Roach: Yes I Am Ready
Harsha: How has been the training
Roach: Its going Good
Harsha: Has The Captain Supported you, ur team mates how is the body language between them
Roach: Yeah it has been great all perfect
Harsha: Hahaha, a 1 word interview, that was Kemar Roach with us

Hahahaha, Kemar Roach a young man rising, the shortest interview he gave

Ray Price:

So Around 25 minutes now
And On the Ground its Danny Morrison with maybe Ray Price with him.

Danny: Oh Beautifull Kolkata, So Ray enjoying ur time
Price: Yeah Sure why not, its a great support, great crowd and a terrific weather
Danny: Less Variation, less help for spinners, disappointed with that
Price:
Yes, it was a bit disappointing hearing less for spinners, but its not
all about pitch , its the way u play and i will try my best to bowl
well.
Danny: What has been the discussion going on, what has been the captain telling you to do.
Price:
The captain is great, he has been supporting me, and yeah he has been
telling to show our best, dont feel the pressure and do what you can do.
Danny: Nice talking to you Ray, good luck

Last edited by naqikazmi on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:07 pm

Interviews Before And After Matches Gfnpw
Analysis:
Dominators Analysis:-
Dominators are the team with strong batting line up.they have Brendon Mc Cullum and Dilshan at top of the order and Kevin and Hashim in 1st and 2nd Down..!MS Dhoni in middle order..!their bowlers alsoo in good form!!the no 1 bowler brett lee and Windies Speed Star Kemar Roach also in their Team.!Dilshan in form is their plus point and Kemar Roach expensive is the thing they will be worrying about.!Main Bowler Naqi Kazmi is not available for this match due to some injury soo this might be a big blow for DOminators...!

Warriors Analysis:-

Warriors are the team with the most destructive batsman in their team.!they have Chris Gayle t20 Specialist in their top order and Sourav Chakraborty their back bone.He had a good tournament till now!if he continues his form like this that will cause a big problem for WD..!They have the big man from INDIA Yuvraj Singh in their team.!this will make a big difference in both teams.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next