Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions from one of our active members

+5
Eishan
Viresh
sV
Naqi Gates
Naveen
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggestions from one of our active members Empty Suggestions from one of our active members

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

Hey guys,

Budhaditya just came up with few ideas on our CW T20 Boom which is to start today.Here are his ideas to make it more interesting and popular :

1. To make Pitch reports,Interviews,Toss and Presentation Ceremony with pics and a report.

2. Members can use their Fantasy Money to bet on a team so that they can also gain money and even lose some.

3. To make tickets for the matches so that the other team players buy it and the gate receipts will be given to the team so that they will be able to use it to make their pitch in favour of their strenghts.(This one is tedious imo and I guess we could follow this next season and I would recommend Fantasy money to be given for winning team and they can use it for pitch changes)

So what do you guys think of it?I want Sourav to respond as quickly as you can.And is there any volunteers to do this job?
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Suggestions from one of our active members Empty Re: Suggestions from one of our active members

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm

Great Suggestions
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Suggestions from one of our active members Empty Re: Suggestions from one of our active members

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:41 pm

So,can you do any of these if you can?Probably making few reports prior to the match?I guess Sourav can do it
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:43 pm

I can
like analyzing and giving pitch reports
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:44 pm

IDEA no. 1 and 2 are awesome cheers

Couldnot get the 3rd one scratch

1st and 2nd Ideas will be implemented in this season

and I am missing Baptu bounce
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

Well 3rd idea can be implemented next season i guess since it has to be pre-planned.For this season it will be like winning a match we can award the winning team some Fantasy Money and they can use it to change their pitch.So,Sourav can you make a thread about this?Like they get this much points for winning a match.And they need to spend this much money to change their Pitch Variation,Bounce etc..

And Naqi Kazmi,you can start doing the reports with the pics of the commentators etc.. from today mate..I hope you will start making it for the first match that is to be held today.

P.S. : Oh this increases your post count Smile

Cheers
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

K
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:50 pm

REAL-TIME EFFECT
-----------------------------------

1 more suggestion ..

After simming the match, whole of the scorecard wont be posted at once ..

The ball-by-ball commentary will be posted over wise

1 over every min
SO 20 mins per innings and 40 mins per match ...

What do you feel guyz ?
This will create a sense of excitement and members can comment all through the Game ..
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

It might become too long
make it two overs at a time
like 15 mins an inns
and 30 mins a match
Coz then we got the presentation ceremony
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm

Nope this will take a lot of time mate...You can post 5 overs first and then give a 2 mins break and post the next 5 and so..But over by over is too long mate Smile

Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm

naqikazmi wrote:It might become too long
make it two overs at a time
like 15 mins an inns
and 30 mins a match
Coz then we got the presentation ceremony

Even 30 mins is bit long mate..
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

then heres the final suggestion

Post 5 overs at a time
2 mins and then post 5 more
that means about 15-20 minutes a match
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

yeah thats good so that we have more time for other reports and all..

I have added the Bookies forum and I will take care of it.Will create the thread for the first match now with the odds.
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

ok ok
then 5 overs at once .....
Then a small break and 5 again !!!!

Pitch reports --> Not needed as for 1st season, teams are not allowed to change their ground conditions and they remain same for all matches.

Interviews --> Will be Done . Need one more person to assist me in this

Toss --> It is controlled by Simulator

Presentation Ceremony with pics and a report --> MOM is decided by Sim. Pic will be made by me, Naqi Can u create a small and fast report after every match ?

2. Members can use their Fantasy Money to bet on a team so that they can also gain money and even lose some. --> Betttin Zone Coming UP guyz ......
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:01 pm

ok Naveen managing bettting ZOne too
nice
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:06 pm

Pitch reports --> Not needed as for 1st season, teams are not allowed to change their ground conditions and they remain same for all matches.

Interviews --> Will be Done . Need one more person to assist me in this

Toss --> It is controlled by Simulator

Presentation Ceremony with pics and a report --> MOM is decided by Sim. Pic will be made by me, Naqi Can u create a small and fast report after every match ?

2. Members can use their Fantasy Money to bet on a team so that they can also gain money and even lose some. --> Betttin Zone Coming UP guyz ......
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

Thank god .. Atlast i can shell out my FM M waiting for the Betting zone Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

Yo guys!!!Started..Check out
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:43 pm

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:47 pm

Awesome
Will move them to 1st PAGE
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:49 pm

lol Dia Mirza as a guest Happy Happy lol! lol! geek
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

Will she Dance???? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers queen
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:52 pm

nah there will be cheer leaders for that
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:57 pm

LMAO...So Dia Mirza for opening ceremony Happy Thats great!
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum