Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you join Cricket World ?

+23
MI
Apurba_48
DKN
Saad
Ravi
Aqi
bchattopadhyay
Arjun
Sriram
Eishan
Nick
Mad max
Anurag
Viresh
Vighnesh
Rishabh
Fahad
Parth
ND
Fardin Kibria
Deep Dey
Kush
sV
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 Empty How did you join Cricket World ?

Post by sV Sat 19 May 2012, 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please let us know . Try to avoid multiple posting. Just post how you joined here
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you join Cricket World ?

Post by Nick Sun 20 May 2012, 12:25 am

Who brought me here..sv or aqi :O i gues sV..
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you join Cricket World ?

Post by Viresh Sun 20 May 2012, 12:26 am

Me :hahaha:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 20 May 2012, 12:46 am

Lolz.u ? Frankly speakng cant remembr..ethr U,Ishaq,Sv or aqi...dnt knw who :O
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 20 May 2012, 12:48 am

I m here bcauze of viresh
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 20 May 2012, 12:51 am

That's ur 1 and only disadvantage Tongue out @fahad
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 20 May 2012, 1:47 am

Virumaniac wrote:Lolz.u ? Frankly speakng cant remembr..ethr U,Ishaq,Sv or aqi...dnt knw who How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 2182320263

Sv posted in Force a F player needed for warriors any1 interested can join so u posted there that u wanna join warriors but u wasnt able to register in the forum through mob Tongue out after many days u were active in the site and wanted to become like sehwag in CS Tongue out

Ghajini
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 20 May 2012, 1:54 am

Happy My source to This site is Sv and Force Group sv said he need an active member for team warriors i joined the forum coz i liked the name Warriors in force my team name for some compettion was spartan warriors (silly Reason) Tongue out and when i first posted in the site every1 here was thinking that Naqi Created a fake account Tongue out of my name Tongue out it was viresh and sv who guided me about the forum from that day my journey in CW was fantastic

now a days im not that active but soon will be active again after 1 month or so Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 21 May 2012, 8:52 am

15 Days Ago was my 1 year in this site
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon 21 May 2012, 10:50 am

Aqi wrote:
Virumaniac wrote:Lolz.u ? Frankly speakng cant remembr..ethr U,Ishaq,Sv or aqi...dnt knw who
Sv posted in Force a F player needed for warriors any1 interested can join so u posted there that u wanna join warriors but u wasnt able to register in the forum through mob after many days u were active in the site and wanted to become like sehwag in CS Ghajini
oh yea Happy
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 21 May 2012, 11:02 am

Tongue out lolz when will u remember everything Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Mon 21 May 2012, 11:04 am

from HM fb a/c Tongue out
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 21 May 2012, 4:13 pm

Ankush Nanda wrote:
Ṕd wrote:I was doing Page promtions in FB, it means to make page bigger and get likes for page
N there i saw CW page n made account in new forum, i didnt knew anything of it but still got interest there
Then i made a post in CW fb page n asked wat to do n how to make account
then sv and sum other[i dont remember who] guided me
then i came to site but totally confused i dednt knew anything but to make a thread
then i may have asked Sv 100000 questions on how to play here etc.......
So nice of him that even if having so much work on CW he helped me
today where ever i m on CW is becos of Sv Smile How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 1062082318
Sv rocxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 4276145973
It was mee..you din't knew how to confirm email id in cricketworld.net How did you join Cricket World ? - Page 2 1116103942
oh ya i remembred Ankush thnks a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Mon 21 May 2012, 5:47 pm

First I saw Rish's World Cup Which he conducted on FB for some days then when he started that here
I came here to see it
After some 15 days I Joined this Site.But was confused then When the new site opened I registered their and then I met with U all
And the first I spoke to was Vignesh Maybe
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 21 May 2012, 6:03 pm

@pd Spamming will not be tolerated! If you continue this then your posts will be deleted! :O
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Mon 21 May 2012, 6:04 pm

his most irritating post is hmmm... :x
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 21 May 2012, 6:04 pm

Saad Shafi wrote:First I saw Rish's World Cup Which he conducted on FB for some days then when he started that here
I came here to see it
After some 15 days I Joined this Site.But was confused then When the new site opened I registered their and then I met with U all
i thought you came to know abt this site through fb page rabbit
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Mon 21 May 2012, 6:07 pm

Viresh wrote:
Saad Shafi wrote:First I saw Rish's World Cup Which he conducted on FB for some days then when he started that here
I came here to see it
i thought you came to know abt this site through fb page rabbit
same here viresh :Mecool:
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 21 May 2012, 6:11 pm

I shared that grp where Rish conducted a match in fb page... I guess via page he joined tat grp
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Mon 21 May 2012, 6:13 pm

Viresh wrote:I shared that grp where Rish conducted a match in fb page... I guess via page he joined tat grp
but as per i remember vighu joined frm there Tongue out
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Mon 21 May 2012, 6:17 pm

I joined due to that matches only
If he didnt conducted that matches
I would not know abouyt this only
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 21 May 2012, 6:18 pm

Viresh wrote:@pd Spamming will not be tolerated! If you continue this then your posts will be deleted! :O

Be strict re, don't warn, just do it
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 21 May 2012, 6:27 pm

Šv wrote:
Please let us know . Try to avoid multiple posting. Just post how you joined here

Now you tell the story of how this site came to existence, how debroop and eishan came together.

What was the rivalry that led to the change of name????

I couldn't understand anything in moderators section
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 21 May 2012, 6:48 pm

Shall i say? Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sriram Mon 21 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Viresh wrote:Shall i say? Tongue out

Ya tel Tongue out
Sriram
Sriram
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Mon 21 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Ya say say
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next