Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid

+6
Bat Cool
Aqi
Eishan
Zayen
sV
Fardin Kibria
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid Empty Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:49 pm

Guys I am leaving today because of the reckless performence of our team in this CWC. So I have decided to hand over the Champions to Zayen though I will be playing for the team. I wish good luck to Champions in their future endeavours. I am really happy with the way Ankush is going so I wish him good luck to. Fahmid will be entering the site in order to continue his good performance. The threads for the Highest stuffs will be closed and other interested members can continue it from Dynamos vs Warriors match. I am really sorry for all that I have caused in this site. Maybe I will come and Maybe not
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid Empty Re: Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:50 pm

Now I am loggin out
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid Empty Re: Departure of Fardin and Entrance of Zayen and Fahmid

Post by sV Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

Bad news for Champions indeed !
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:59 pm

He never expected this type of performence from the team. He is heart broken
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sat 24 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

A NEWS FOR SV:

FARDIN WILL BE COMING ONLINE TO POST FEW ARTICLES IN ASTREAUS FROM NEXT WEEK.

THANK YOU
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:14 pm

sad news even dynamos faced such crisis .. its hard for team mates to handle such double blows .. first the performance then there main player leaving.. hope they recover soon
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

Yep man and he is serious thi stime Sad
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:45 pm

:O sad news but just tell him that his team is one of the best and it was just a miscalculation in lineup that's it
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm

Aqi wrote::O sad news but just tell him that his team is one of the best and it was just a miscalculation in lineup that's it

And remind him Hawks vs Strikers match where hawks got hammered like... you know the next word? Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm

Happy haha not now Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:57 pm

Aqi wrote:Happy haha not now Happy

nope you have to give him some examples and then he will understand only Happy Happy

don't worry i am taking care of him Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 25 Dec 2011, 12:02 am

Happy good carry on just take example of Warriors and dynamos they were the first team to be out in T20 boom but when they hit back they hurted every1

dynamos in the semis and warriors 90 percent in it so just that they learnt from there mistakes
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:07 am

DEPARTURE?fardn,r u going bck to ur hoME?
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:09 am

He is leaving
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:10 am

SAD NEWS!!WHEN U WAS HERE WE ENJOYD A LOT,fi8ting wit u..grt.so be back.withouT U Nothng luks interesting.
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:16 am

Viru will tell him
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:24 am

Yea try to coNVINCE Him
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

Sure man
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by zaki Sun 25 Dec 2011, 5:07 am

will miss fardin terribly

hope to see him return shortly
zaki
zaki
Level 11
Level 11

Back to top Go down

Post by zaki Sun 25 Dec 2011, 5:08 am

zayen please try to convince him
zaki
zaki
Level 11
Level 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 25 Dec 2011, 5:27 am

Trying
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by zaki Sun 25 Dec 2011, 8:36 am

yeah tell him to come back

we enjoy our time in this site its not good to leave just because of one tournament you know
zaki
zaki
Level 11
Level 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 25 Dec 2011, 4:49 pm

Come on Fardin fight the bad days
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 25 Dec 2011, 4:49 pm

Dont give up
Champions need u
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 25 Dec 2011, 4:59 pm

Buddy,plzzzzzzz,dont leave site bcauz of the reason that ur team isnt performing,its just a game and wins and losses are der in a game,so be a sportsman and try harder to make your team the best in cricketworld.I know u are capable of doing that!So,plz dont go buddy
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum