Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^`````

+7
bchattopadhyay
Fardin Kibria
Aqi
Bat Cool
Deep Dey
sV
Eishan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^````` - Page 2 Empty ````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^`````

Post by Eishan Tue 25 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

I m glad to announce that after so much of struggle and efforts A Suitable Gift For Sensation Of cosmos Mr. BUDHADITYA aka Baptu aka Evil Lord is found.
Aditya Birla Group Proudly Presents Keys of "Bugatti Veyron Super Sports" car to Mr. Baptu. The Deal was Struck When Mr. Eishan Was able to Negotiate on taxes and Border charges after Birla Group Paid Full Amount Of the car.
This $2,400,000 car is the fastest accelerating car reaching 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. It is also the fastest street legal car when tested again on July 10, 2010 with the 2010 Super Sport Version reaching a top speed of 267 mph.
Seeing with the speed with which Baptu Accumaletes Runs on Field this car will be perfect match for him.

We hope He likes the Gift and keeps up the good work .Smile

Eishan
(Cosmos management)
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^````` - Page 2 Empty Re: ````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^`````

Post by dhananjaipai Wed 26 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

Eishan Jain wrote:
viresh mathad wrote:Êishan and Ambani will gift it really
:lol: bounce cheers :cherry: :flower:

buhahahahahaha
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^````` - Page 2 Empty Re: ````^^A GIFT TO MR. BUDHADITYA ^^`````

Post by dhananjaipai Wed 26 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

Eishan Jain wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:man has anyone any idea hw cool n awesm this gift is....man am gonna ride the fastest car in the world....bloody hell...Happy...n happydent will only drool at the sight of this.. :twisted:..hah askin whether i knw hw to drive or not...his feet only wont reach the paddles... :twisted:..Happy...thanks a lot eishan n our aditya birla group...this is one of the best gifts ever received yet....will make a grand entry in t20 boom with this car...;)...i thk viresh n definitely seal a deal with jolie with this car for sure....this car will be the landmark of cosmos...;)
i was thinking of gift for u from long time then birla group came with finance. so here it is ur diwali gift ;) lets see how u make use of it ;)
enjoy the ride.
now the 3 fantasy players of cosmos have combined, a villa, a yacht, a sports car Happy wow:D

cheers i will be glad to help u drive ;)
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:29 am

I would have replied baptu,but i didn't because i was thinking that he might be taking this seriously and i am crossing my limits... that's why i am slowing down now Smile Happy Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:25 am

Yasin be cool
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:30 am

haha...yasin with conscience..Happy...no worries...as far as i knw hell has no limits..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:30 am

YASIN IS RELIEVED
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

Cool quotes baptu bhai
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by mohd irfan Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm

my favorite car
mohd irfan
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2