Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****"""....

+6
Bat Cool
Eishan
Viresh
dhananjaipai
Fardin Kibria
bchattopadhyay
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****""".... - Page 2 Empty ...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****"""....

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 22 Oct 2011, 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

WELL AFTER SEEING THE VARIOUS ANTHEMS OF VARIOUS TEAMS OF CRICSIM....

I DECIDED TO MAKE SOMETHG DIFFERENT.....AFTER ALL THIS IS TEAM COSMOS...Smile

SO SEARCHED FOR A SONG WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM OTHERS...
THEN FOUND A REALLY OLD SONG OF THE 70s....SONG HAS A DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE COSMIS WORLD N OUR TEAM...

SO NOW ANNOUNCING THE FIRST VERSION OF THE

"COSMIC HYMN"

KNOWN AS

"THE ALPHA"

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****""".... - Page 2 Ws_ecl10

PLS DO LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE HYMN....U MIGHT LIKE IT...Smile ITS A GRADUAL MUSIC WITH NO LYRICS...SO HOPE VIRESH N EISHAN LIKES IT...Smile

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****""".... - Page 2 Cdnet_10

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****""".... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****"""....

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:awesome theme song baptu . i first listen to it it touched me. when i was listening to it i just closed my eyes n i could feel the journey of cosmos going in my mind one by one.it's so awesome man. nice pic baptu. Smile cheers

this is the best reply i ever got...Smile thk u very much...nw cn rest in peace...just waitin for supernova to hear this one on a comp...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****""".... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...."""****THE COSMIC HYMN****"""....

Post by dhananjaipai Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:awesome theme song baptu . i first listen to it it touched me. when i was listening to it i just closed my eyes n i could feel the journey of cosmos going in my mind one by one.it's so awesome man. nice pic baptu. Smile cheers

this is the best reply i ever got...Smile thk u very much...nw cn rest in peace...just waitin for supernova to hear this one on a comp...Happy

Happy lol! !!
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by dhananjaipai Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

all are too philosophical or outt of the workd commentators Tongue out Happy
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:13 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:

thanks man .Smile n did supernova hear it? i doubt it Tongue out but never mind i m sure even he will like it .Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

who is supernova? :O
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:26 am

viresh if i know correct Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:30 am

Honestly the best music i ever heard in my life until now....

you just rock baptu

man losers becoming winners that's not good for me Happy Happy

anyways this was the best music i ever heard,and it actually does remind me of some good times and bad times Smile

keep it up man...

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

the best music ever made

better then a lotof sings by eminem and stuffs

seriously awesome

good digging
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by dhananjaipai Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

viresh mathad wrote:Same rite??
yea the same song Tongue out Happy cheers
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by dhananjaipai Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

Fardin wrote:the best music ever made

better then a lotof sings by eminem and stuffs

seriously awesome

good digging

isuppose u dont listen to malayalam and tamil songs !!
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

why the hell will he listen to malayalam n tamil songs...hw will he understd tht...its like askin u hv listen to chinese songs...jesus christ...sm odd questions u do pop up out of the blue...Happy...the lad is a bengali n to top it all he lives in canada n u ar talkin abt regional songs...u must be bonkers..
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by dhananjaipai Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:why the hell will he listen to malayalam n tamil songs...hw will he understd tht...its like askin u hv listen to chinese songs...jesus christ...sm odd questions u do pop up out of the blue...Happy...the lad is a bengali n to top it all he lives in canada n u ar talkin abt regional songs...u must be bonkers..

LOL !
i dint knew these much details btw !! Happy
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by dhananjaipai Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

baptu seems to know a lto abt members !!!
dhananjaipai
dhananjaipai
Level 12
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

Tamil?malayalam?

man you must be kidding i understand hindi a little bit and those 2 are out of question Tongue out

Honestly speaking,I never heard of "Malayalam" Tongue out

but anyways i don't know any of those two Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

haha...malayalam is one the toughest language to learn in india..Happy....at least remember this happydent coz the rest is out of our hands...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:50 pm

@Sure i will remember this Tongue out,if i ever go to india :Tongue out Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahmid Kibria Mon 24 Oct 2011, 1:18 am

why is cosmos the best
Fahmid Kibria
Fahmid Kibria
Level 8
Level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 24 Oct 2011, 6:01 am

well fahmid u hv asked the most toughest question possible...probably the answer is hard work n dedication....Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 24 Oct 2011, 6:06 am

Fardin it's because i provide them with food and energy drinks Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 24 Oct 2011, 6:18 am

food n energy...hah....god knws who ar gettin these probably the custom officers of their country.....beta kanjoos....at least their undyin support is wat helpin us a lot...tht part i agree..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 24 Oct 2011, 7:01 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:food n energy...hah....god knws who ar gettin these probably the custom officers of their country.....beta kanjoos....at least their undyin support is wat helpin us a lot...tht part i agree..Happy

if not drink i am at least giving you food Happy Happy

because you stole all my food remember? Happy Tongue out

so you are feeding them to cosmos Happy Tongue out :evil:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 24 Oct 2011, 4:07 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:why the hell will he listen to malayalam n tamil songs...hw will he understd tht...its like askin u hv listen to chinese songs...jesus christ...sm odd questions u do pop up out of the blue...Happy...the lad is a bengali n to top it all he lives in canada n u ar talkin abt regional songs...u must be bonkers..
lolz lol!
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 24 Oct 2011, 4:11 pm

Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:food n energy...hah....god knws who ar gettin these probably the custom officers of their country.....beta kanjoos....at least their undyin support is wat helpin us a lot...tht part i agree..Happy

lolz there is difference in giving n taking yasin.Tongue out we have to take food from u as u wont part with it. n with that food we not only feed cosmos but many needy ppl around us .Happy we are robinhood of food department. we take from you n distribute to needy Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 24 Oct 2011, 5:27 pm

ITS AWESOME BAPTU
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:20 am

Eishan Jain wrote:
Yasin wrote:

lolz there is difference in giving n taking yasin.Tongue out we have to take food from u as u wont part with it. n with that food we not only feed cosmos but many needy ppl around us .Happy we are robinhood of food department. we take from you n distribute to needy Happy

even if you are doing a good job,stealing is a crime in my cow world Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next