Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly

+6
Mad max
Deep Dey
Viresh
MrImman07
ND
Johny S Raj
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  Empty Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:32 pm

Former
Indian skipper Sourav Ganguly on Saturday, made light of former
Pakistani speedster Shoaib Akhtar's claim in his autobiography that Sachin Tendulkar was uncomfortable against his pace in the Faisalabad Test in 2006.

"I don't think even my daughter
will believe that Sachin was scared of fast bowlers. You don't get 100
centuries, he is almost there (99 international centuries), and play for
20 years being scared of fast bowlers. You have good form and bad form,
but that does not signify you cannot play fast bowlers," Ganguly told
reporters here at a promotional event.

He said the controversy surrounding Shoaib's autobiography
"Controversially Yours" has not come as a surprise as it has happened
before with ex-cricketers penning their books with misleading anecdotes.

"I have experienced all this before. It is not just
Shoaib Akhtar or Shahid Afridi. There were also Andrew Flintoff,
Matthew Hayden and Adam Gilchrist. You find all these things appearing
in a book. That is why I have not written a book yet," Ganguly quipped.

Hayden in his book 'Standing My Ground' had said that Ganguly and
Harbhajan chickened out after having a look at the grassy Nagpur strip
during Australia's tour of 2004.

While in his book 'Being Freddie, my story so far', Flintoff had
portrayed Ganguly as lazy and selfish and behaved like royalty. Ganguly
and Flintoff had played together for English county team Lancashire.

Ganguly said he was surprised and disappointed at the way these books were written.

"Write about good things. Write about India-Pakistan series in 2004.
Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi were part of the team. It was such a
fantastic tour," he added.

India had won both Tests and One-Day matches for the first time on Pakistan soil, during the bi-lateral series
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  Empty Re: Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

dada rocks always, now akthar what are you saying to this Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  1247806006
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  Empty Re: Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly

Post by ND Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

sorry from AKHTAR Tongue out
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

now akthar can realize about dada and sachin
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

Even his sorry will not be accepted brother neeraj Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  2990507004 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  2990507004 Even my daughter won't believe that pace scares Sachin - Ganguly  2990507004
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

BHAAG BHAAG BOSE DK AKHTAR BHAAG ;)
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

NEERAJ DAGAR wrote:BHAAG BHAAG BOSE DK AKHTAR BHAAG ;)
ya hide somewhere in pakistan, dont come to release your book in INDIA
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by MrImman07 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

I know that Akthar said Sachin Tendulkar was afraid of him and stuff. But hey, he didn't write the book for Charity, its all fine. If I would write a book about me, would I write the truth or write to show myself bigger? Look at the big picture, like Sourav has said, every AutoBiography ends this way, its no surprise.

Also, you have to take a note of this point, Akthar's biography is not written in his own words, Gilly's wasn't his own, Haydo's wasn't his own. They only jolt the important points and stuff. The writers are some guys who do the publishing, they furnish with words and show it to the Actual author, he only checks it and verifies and signs that he wrote it himself. Thats how things roll.

Look at yourself, you are Akthar, a guy shows you a biography that writes 'Sachin was afraid of my pace', you would love it that way. You will say to yourself, 'Even though Sachin didn't show it out, it may be true.'

Hell! Who wouldn't be frightened of Akthar's pace? Every fricken batsman who faced him would've had fear of his pace, only thing is that VVS Laxman showed it, Dravid showed it by avoiding his overs. Whereas Dada and Sachin didn't show it out. Its partially true, but not taking anything away from Sachin on the respect.

Akthar had the pace as his most lavishing experience in the career, and an autobiography doesn't sell unless it has controversy. It's all a business tactic, nothing without respect. I won't call Akthar names because of this. Gilly's 'True Colors' was much more controversial than this. This is being made big only because 'Sachin' is invovled in it? Really? We have to behave matured, it has been this way from before and it will be the trend in future. When Freddie wrote about Dada, I didn't see so much drama around to be honest. Sourav was on his own on that part, now its Sachin, so we have to band up together? It's not matured.

Only person I'd blame on this entire controversy is Shahid Afridi, it was totally uncalled for, he should've kept his mouth shut on this matter. I love every Cricketer, irrespective of Country they play for, as long as they have talent. But Afridi made a mistake by involving in this. That's what I think.
MrImman07
MrImman07
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

@dark knight well said brother, afridi is a culprit too
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:13 pm

lol! Rock
NEERAJ DAGAR wrote:BHAAG BHAAG BOSE DK AKHTAR BHAAG ;)
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

congratulation for ur 6500 posts
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

Come on forget it.
There is no one in this universe who doesnt fear.Fear is natural.
Every batsman ,every bowler and every fielder on the field fears,its just that how you try to hide your fear from your opponent.

Be it any sports and any sportsman,everyone fears.
Every single legendary people in this universe from all field has some kind of fear related to their field.
Again how you hide your fear from your opponent.
Even one who claims he/she dont fear , fears.
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

Whether akhtar says sachin feared him or not he will not stop sachin from scoring 100 centuries.Am i right or Am i right????So why to bother about his books or his comment.
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

AKHTAR SIRKA HUA HAI Tongue out
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

awesome
well said DADA Happy Happy
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

Dada is Always Awesome
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

Yes Love u Dada Happy
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:30 pm

seems like we have DADA fans all round here
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

We r Die Hard Fans of DADA
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:33 pm

Dada Dada Dada He is just Awesome man
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:38 pm

Mm
cool
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:40 pm

No Fans for Dhobi.Jst 1 or 2 Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

ha ha no dhobi fans i guess
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:48 pm

lol
why so ??????
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:56 pm

ok ok all dada fans send me all your wishes and gifts for dada and i will transfer it to Dada's doorstep ,the next time I go to Kolkata
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum