Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight)

4 posters

Go down

The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight) Empty The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight)

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

Actually I have been at few websites conducting, a Cricket (Test match - 5 days unlimited overs / ODI and 4Day Test Matches), Soccer (League and Knockout Cups) and Wrestling (PPV and Weekly Shows), and over the past few years I have gained some knowledge for the long lasting and 'controlled' Simulation concepts. I said the above, not to boast but to let you know that the following is out of experience and not some imagination.

Board -- This consists of a group of Unbiased People who are Matured. (The have their own Sub Forum)

Now the members of the Board MUST NOT Hold any Teams in hand. They should not be Franchisee of any Club for that matter. They may be a Player, but not a Franchisee.

If suppose a person who holds the Club wants to be in Board, he has to step down, hand over the team to a legitimate person and then step up as a Board Member.

What does the board do?

Actually the board is the Control Body of the entire Simulation going on. It looks after the Fixtures, Venues and most importantly the Grudges between Players/HoR/CoS and Simmer.

Now the terms HoR, CoS may sound new to you, I dont know. But they are the vital Part of the Club Management. As of now, what you are having is a Cluster of People jammed up together.

I'll help you in making this place something more understandable and legitimate.

First, of all Only 1 Person can hold the Club, he WILL be the President. This President will also be the CoS, meaning, Chairman of Selectors. He will put the line-ups for next game and stuff.

Another Fplayer in the Club has to be promoted to HoR, which means Head of Recruitment. This person will look into Drafts, ofcourse discussing with the CoS/President. But he is the one to be approached for Trades/Transfers.

Now by doing this we will be able to keep the Teams organised. The Club can appoint other FPlayers are Media Manager (To post pre and post match Articles and stuff).

Now the Board, will take hold of ALL the clubs and allot them to CoS/President and HoR.

The CoS cannot appoint any FPlayer as Media Manager without letting the Board know, and the HoR cannot negotiate any transfer without letting the Board know.

You may ask, why this is needed? Things are fine as of now.

Yes! Things will be fine, but trust me, sooner or later wiht the sims you usually get problems, its that 'He told me he will do this to me' or 'he told that i will play next match' or 'he said in google talk/facebook/any s**t that he will give the xxx plauyer to me for next season bla bla' and this will get everything into a jeopardy.

With a board, nothing goes unnoticed. If someone makes a negotiation out of forum, he/she has to provide Screenshot or Chat log and it will be verified wiht both the players.

Next, the Board can fine the Clubs if they fail to post line-ups or if they post (injured) players in their line-ups. Incase of cheating by taking another player or fraudlency, the Board deductes points for the particular Team. This Board has the entire control over the Sim, hence no problems will arise in future.

If at present I have to suggest a Board, I think it should Comprise of You(sV), me and 1 more person. I don't know the site well, we need one more matured poster , one who understand the logics perfectly. From what I have seen Baptu is good enough, but also Eishan looks well matured. So, it will basically be just us 3. All you have to do is make a Sub Forum, and I'll make everything I have said in this forum, as elaborate.

By the way, do make an announcement that a Board will be formed somewhere in the Forums, so everyone knows. Then we'll proceed in the special Sub Forum, because others need not know everything, we'll make them know the rest later slowly.

Regards.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight) Empty Re: The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight)

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

Eishan

what do u feel bt it ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight) Empty Re: The Board ( Suggestion from Dark Knight)

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

well i didnt understand one thing in it all..
who will be final 3 board members and what will be there post as of now?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

and who sent u this msg? it seems as someone else has written this msg to u?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

Dark Knight sent me this
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

He wants a board to be formed as BCCI

which will take care of all decissions of CricSim
+ there should be designations in each teams like he has mentioned whom will have individual job assigned which only he is eligible to do.

What do u feel ??

Should we do it ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

only if u feel he will be good and u need more advice in cricsim matters.. it all depends on u bro
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:24 pm

What about this part ?

Now the terms HoR, CoS may sound new to you, I dont know. But they are the vital Part of the Club Management. As of now, what you are having is a Cluster of People jammed up together.

I'll help you in making this place something more understandable and legitimate.

First, of all Only 1 Person can hold the Club, he WILL be the President. This President will also be the CoS, meaning, Chairman of Selectors. He will put the line-ups for next game and stuff.

Another Fplayer in the Club has to be promoted to HoR, which means Head of Recruitment. This person will look into Drafts, ofcourse discussing with the CoS/President. But he is the one to be approached for Trades/Transfers.

Now by doing this we will be able to keep the Teams organised. The Club can appoint other FPlayers are Media Manager (To post pre and post match Articles and stuff).

Now the Board, will take hold of ALL the clubs and allot them to CoS/President and HoR.

The CoS cannot appoint any FPlayer as Media Manager without letting the Board know, and the HoR cannot negotiate any transfer without letting the Board know.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:50 pm

he is basically talking about mentor
captain
v.captain in organising commitee like we used to have in fantasy site. remember
well its not necesary for us to take his advice as it is. we can mould it like this if u wish.

Option 1:

President: Sourav
V. president: Any F. player (of ur wish who will be like second incharge of games)
Board members: 1 member from each fantasy team.

in this option all meeting powers will be held by president vice president. n board members will be there to help them guide n discuss problems.

option 2:
President: Sourav
V. president: 1 member of your choice or voted member by board members
Board members: 2-3 nominated members which can be from any team and they will change every month.

in this option it will be more of democratic way and it will not be captain of team in board meetings.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:56 pm

no no

he is saying like a president and all for each team
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:57 pm

I guess it will make all users more active as they will have some role
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:04 pm

ok so what u have finalised? final call will always be urs.. tell me what help u need from me?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

I think its nice..

But first will make this public and see the response from people

and then take final call

what do u feel ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

go on. then but i guess things like this should not be asked from them. these things are our call.. introduce it n surprise them or dont impliment it
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:58 am

ok am making it official then
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:24 pm

cool so who all are the members?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 11 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

not decided yet

maybe there is no need of this Tongue out
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm

lolz why sudden change of heart now?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm

:p

dont know Tongue out
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Mon 13 Aug 2012, 12:05 am

wht abt having this now?
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 13 Aug 2012, 12:14 am

Tongue out is this required Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:26 am

no
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum