Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::....

+7
Viresh
Zayen
Nick
Ishaq
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
bchattopadhyay
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MAN OF THE SERIES OF HELL OTUR - 1ST EDITION

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_lcap0%....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_lcap0%....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_lcap14%....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_lcap14%....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_lcap71%....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Empty ....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::....

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:22 pm

WELL GUYS AS THE FIRST EDITION OF THE HELL TOUR COMING TO AN END....

I WILL LIKE TO ADD THE LAST BIT OF JAZZ TO IT...SOMETHING TO SPICE UP THE TOUR A BIT MORE...

HERE I WILL ANNOUNCE OR RATHER POST THE PICS OF

1. OFFICIAL TROPHY OF "RIDE TO HELL" TOUR
2. MAN OF THE SERIES TROPHY
3. MAN OF THE MATCH TROPHY
4. MR. DEVIL BADGE
5. MR. EVEL KNEIVEL BADGE
6. OFFCIAL BANNER OF HELL TOUR

I WILL SLOWLY POST THE PICS AS SM OF THEM NEEDS SM MODIFICATIONS ...Smile

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT Smile

THK U
BAPTU

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Empty Re: ....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::....

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

OFFICIAL TROPHY OF "RIDE TO HELL TOUR"

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Tt10

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Empty Re: ....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::....

THE TROPHY FOR THE MAN OF THE SERIES OF HELL TOUR FIRST EDITION

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Mos-tr10

THE TROPHY FOR THE MAN OF THE MATCH

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Mom-tr10

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

"MR DEVIL" BADGE....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Devilb10
"MR. EVEL KNEIVEL BADGE"

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Keniev10

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:24 pm

WAITINF FOR IT BAPTU.YOU ARE MAGICIAN AND GREAT THINKER
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

OFFCIAL TROPHY OF THE "RIDE TO HELL" TOUR

....::^^**$RIDE TO HELL MERCHANDISE$**^^::.... Hales_10

WILL EDIT IT A BIT BY TMRW...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

check the inbox
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

well almost all the trophies need sm patch work to make them look even better...Smile

i will work on it n soon post it by tmrw..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:50 pm

good luck bro
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:16 pm

awesome thinking and awesome trophy Baptu boss
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:19 pm

man of the series will b baptu Smile
nn awesome trophy Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

baptu is awesome
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm

no ishaq...thr will be a poll for it...members will choose mos for this tour..Smile

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:41 pm

Its shsuld go to .... the mos
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon 26 Sep 2011, 1:03 am

No need of Poll.Baptu is the MOS
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:09 am

baptu is genius
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:18 am

Awesome brain it is Happy
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:20 am

He has good theory
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:20 am

I don't suppport Yasin's opinion in Baptu

Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:21 am

He is very nice
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:32 am

zayen thks for all ur compliments...am deeply praised..but abt yasin..Happy...yasin just metaphorically talks to me...Smile dont take his words too close to ur heart...Smile we just randomly throw nukes at each other for fun...Smile it started from fantasy cricket...dont knw hw we clicked but am glad to have a grt friend like yasin along with all of u guys too... Smile so he is a nice devilish guy..Smile..its an eternal treasure to hv friends like u all..Smile a thing to cherish abt..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:44 am

baptu zayen knws dat
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:zayen thks for all ur compliments...am deeply praised..but abt yasin..Happy...yasin just metaphorically talks to me...Smile dont take his words too close to ur heart...Smile we just randomly throw nukes at each other for fun...Smile it started from fantasy cricket...dont knw hw we clicked but am glad to have a grt friend like yasin along with all of u guys too... Smile so he is a nice devilish guy..Smile..its an eternal treasure to hv friends like u all..Smile a thing to cherish abt..Smile

Look the devil is calling me a devil Happy Tongue out

man finally i am a devil too Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:08 am

Zayen wrote:
I don't suppport Yasin's opinion in Baptu

it's because you haven't seen his Devil side yet Happy and i hope you don't either :affraid: the only person that comes to my mind when i hear the word "Devil" is him. cheers I am the only person that can talk to him and be like him when we talk Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:17 am

haha Yasin
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum