Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJ says Sorry

+5
Aqi
Ishaq
bchattopadhyay
sV
Mad max
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SJ says Sorry  - Page 2 Empty SJ says Sorry

Post by Mad max Sun 04 Sep 2011, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sai Jagan says Sorry to Cricsim management

SJ says Sorry  - Page 2 Australia+South+African+Nets+Session+Press+pVzD8sNmXg2l

Sai Jagan in the press conference

The Dominators batsman Sai Jagan today for the first time participated in the press conference before the match.He said a few words about the incident that occured in the match between Warriors and Dominators.He says that he is very sad about that incident and he also said that he was very frustrated with his personal performance and the team performance.

The incident was occured on 2nd September 2011 in the 2nd match of LOCT20 between Warriors and Dominators.Sai Jagan had broken the window of the dressing room after his dismissal.He went back straight to the dressing room and threw his bat to the window.the bat struck the window and it was broken.It resulted in the penalty of $10,000 and 70% of match fee for Sai Jagan.He was also banned by the Cricsim LOCt20 management by taking part in the Official Cricsim LOCt20 programmes.

SJ says Sorry  - Page 2 Photo_1307468068049-1-0

This was the window that had broken in hands of SJ

His words in the press conference:
"Well,it was such an worst incident in the history of Cricsim.i am very sorry for doing that.I am really frustrated after my dismissal.i was run out for the third time in row and team isnt performing well.the batsman were going for many dot balls.i am very short tempered so immediately when i got out i threw the bat against the window.I am really pityful over this incident.the incidents like this will affect the pride of LOCt20.Once again i am saying sorry to the Cricsim Loct20 Management.Coming to our team's preparation against Champions.we are ready for the match.we are just like injured lion.we will try to make a strong come back with this match and open our account in points table.Coming to Champions they are really strong team.plenty of all rounders in their team and Big Hitters as well.Gilchrist,Fadin,Kallis they are the three dangerous batsman in their side.We will try our level best to get their wickets as early as possible.We are not bother about win or loss.Which team plays well win is on their side,so we look to play well automatically win will be ours."

Thank You
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

SJ says Sorry  - Page 2 Empty Re: SJ says Sorry

Post by Ishaq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 5:58 am

lol u both juz copied my statemnt Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23