The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Nikhil on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :



Say Hello to the newest team of CwSim2!


Team Resemblance : Australia 

Squad :


International Knights : 
Hashim Amla : 10/0 Consistent Performer
Faf Du Plessis : 9/0 Consistent Performer
Glenn Maxwell : 7/5 Slogger
Ajinkya Rahane : 7/0 Sheet Anchor
Ahmed Shehzad : 7/0 Sheet Anchor
Chris Gayle : 8/5 Slogger
Soumya Sarkar : 7/x Slogger
Mitchell Starc : 3/9 Death Bowler
Hasan Ali : 0/9 New Ball Specialist
Nathan Coulter-Nile : 3/8 Old Ball Specialist
Mohammad Amir : x/8 New Ball Specialist
Arafat Sunny : x/9 Good Variations
Ben Stokes : 6/3 Slogger/Old Ball Specialist
Chris Woakes : 6/6 Finisher/Death Bowler


Fantasy Knights : (Without Bonus Increments)
Sriram Ramesh : 10/1 Sheet Anchor
Venky Guru : 1/10 Good Variations
Surendhar Venkatesavaralu : No skills yet
Tukaram Parabat : 9/0 Finisher
Sourav Chakraborty : 6/9 Good Variations
Nikhil Nik : 10/1 Slogger/Mystery Spinner
Gautam Shankara Ram : 8/0  Finisher
Om Somya Sarthak : No skills yet







Last edited by Joey Tribbiani on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 2:27 pm; edited 13 times in total

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Venky on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:55 pm

Mithun wrote:6 sloggers in total... Omg
All are 7 skilled. Wont be of much use
Lets see if we can get increments Happy
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Adithya Shashank on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:55 pm

good job noob lord nik Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 16
Level 16

Member
Posts : 5026

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Parth on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:56 pm

Hasan Ali given 9 batting skills n all of bowler.
Just noob things
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Mithun on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:57 pm

Venky wrote:
Mithun wrote:6 sloggers in total... Omg
All are 7 skilled. Wont be of much use
Lets see if we can get increments Happy
Head, Maxwell nd Sarkar have chance
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Venky on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:57 pm

Parth wrote:Hasan Ali given 9 batting skills n all of bowler.
Just noob things
Exacttlyyy!!! noob manager
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Aqi on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:57 pm

Arfat sunny is gv spin

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Venky on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:01 am

Syed Aqi wrote:Arfat sunny is gv spin
@nikhil

check karo
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Aqi on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:01 am

Faf travelled quickly than starc Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:01 am

Tuka batsman na?
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Venky on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:03 am

GOKU wrote:Tuka batsman na?
Haan.
Has been wrongly updated.
Will be corrected. Smile
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:04 am

Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:04 am

DU still exist ?

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:06 am

Who is DU manager nw?
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:07 am

Saad wrote:DU still exist ?
Think so...But will be tuf for them to make a good team now...their main players has gone different ways
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Venky on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:07 am

GOKU wrote:Who is DU manager nw?
Not sure about that yet
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Vighnesh on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:09 am

Venky wrote:
GOKU wrote:Who is DU manager nw?
Not sure about that yet

Yasin
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 12:09 am

Mithun wrote:
Saad wrote:DU still exist ?
Think so...But will be tuf for them to make a good team now...their main players has gone different ways
Yup ..even there isn't any international player left now too

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:06 pm

Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:07 pm

Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
Tuka is rich Tongue out
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Aqi on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:08 pm

5 sloggers in the team

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:12 pm

Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
Tuka is rich Tongue out
Will never forget that vk signing :3  Cereal
Will take revenge at field gonna defeat RW for u Bhai ❤️
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:13 pm

Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
Tuka is rich Tongue out
Will never forget that vk signing :3  Cereal
Will take revenge at field gonna defeat RW for u Bhai ❤️
your manager dealt with us bhai Smile

n u also became devil after joining du
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:16 pm

Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
Tuka is rich Tongue out
Will never forget that vk signing :3  Cereal
Will take revenge at field gonna defeat RW for u Bhai ❤️
your manager dealt with us bhai Smile

n u also became devil after joining du
Bhai u people only made me devil  No Fuk
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:18 pm

DU will come back Strongly 
Rebuilding very quickly Smile
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3348

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:20 pm

Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Parth wrote:
Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Mithun wrote:Poor Tuka..Was the manager of DU for couple of days...Now back to player
Not poor Bhai 
I m out of this manager manager :3  Badass
Tuka is rich Tongue out
Will never forget that vk signing :3  Cereal
Will take revenge at field gonna defeat RW for u Bhai ❤️
your manager dealt with us bhai Smile

n u also became devil after joining du
Bhai u people only made me devil  No Fuk
lol devil as rakshak Tongue out
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23017

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dark Knights| Here to Rule |

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum