Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWSim 2nd Teams

+5
Fahad
Gursheen
Ashu
Sarthak Mondal
Deb
9 posters

Go down

CWSim 2nd Teams Empty CWSim 2nd Teams

Post by Deb Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:51 am

Are the newbies facing lots of trouble in getting into the main side? Well, is the post count becoming a problem?

Well,2nd teams are back and this time, with more excitement!

Lets get into the details now. As we know, every team has got a few newbies who are interested in CWSim but aren't getting chances to play because of the need to complete a certain number of posts for having the needed skills to play.
CWSim 2nd Teams Pictur11
2nd team tourneys aren't a new thing but for the new owners, details are to be provided again:

> The teams will contain players from your specified region only. Some 1st team players can also play but that needs to be specified to me before the start of a tourney. Since this is starting in the middle of OD Championships, I will give a chance to send a list of 1st team players to be shifted to the second.

Note: 2nd team players cant play for the 1st team till the end of a tourney.

> The manager of each 2nd team has to be a newbie. The manager of the 1st team has to help him out and get him acquainted with the game.

Note: A newbie is someone who hasnt reached the LEVEL 8 or 8 SKILL MARK YET.
> For those who don't know, there are quite a few people interested in CWSim from the Dynamos Premier League being hosted on facebook. For teams which do not have newbies, can check the group and can easily bring members from there.

> THE DATABASE FOR THE 2nd TEAM TOURNEYS IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE USED FOR 1st TEAM TOURNEYS.

> Every team is now also permitted to host their own small domestic leagues inside the forum but there are certain rules to be followed. Please message me if you are interested.

ALL TEAMS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT A 16 MEMBER SQUAD FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE 2ND TEAMS BEFORE ON OR BEFORE 25TH JULY 2014.
THE 16 MEMBER SQUAD SHOULD COMPRISE OF A MINIMUM OF 2 AND MAXIMUM OF 5 F-PLAYERS INCLUDING THE MANAGER. REMAINING WOULD BE REAL PLAYERS.

Last edited by Deb on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

CWSim 2nd Teams Empty Re: CWSim 2nd Teams

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:22 pm

Good (Y)
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sat 19 Jul 2014, 3:26 pm

theri skills ?
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Sat 19 Jul 2014, 6:18 pm

9/0 or 0/9 or 8/8
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:29 pm

Ashu
Ek month akele karna padhega tujhe TPL
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:37 pm

Deb wrote:Are the newbies facing lots of trouble in getting into the main side? Well, is the post count becoming a problem?

Lets get into the details now. As we know, every team has got a few newbies who are interested in CWSim but aren't getting chances to play because of the need to complete a certain number of posts for having the needed skills to play.
CWSim 2nd Teams Pictur11
2nd team tourneys aren't a new thing but for the new owners, details are to be provided again:

> The teams will contain players from your specified region only. Some 1st team players can also play but that needs to be specified to me before the start of a tourney. Since this is starting in the middle of OD Championships, I will give a chance to send a list of 1st team players to be shifted to the second.

> The manager of each 2nd team has to be a newbie. The manager of the 1st team has to help him out and get him acquainted with the game.

> For those who don't know, there are quite a few people interested in CWSim from the Dynamos Premier League being hosted on facebook. For teams which do not have newbies, can check the group and can easily bring members from there.

> THE DATABASE FOR THE 2nd TEAM TOURNEYS IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE USED FOR 1st TEAM TOURNEYS.

> Every team is now also permitted to host their own small domestic leagues inside the forum but there are certain rules to be followed. Please message me if you are interested.

ALL TEAMS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT A 16 MEMBER SQUAD FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE 2ND TEAMS BEFORE ON OR BEFORE 25TH JULY 2014.
is it compulsory?
Cosmos Main Team F players are all Above 8 skills. so no one from us can take command of Cosmos Second Team which is Called "Nebula" So i guess Nebula Wont be able to play.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:43 pm

Eishan wrote:
Deb wrote:Are the newbies facing lots of trouble in getting into the main side? Well, is the post count becoming a problem?

CWSim 2nd Teams Pictur11

is it compulsory?
Cosmos Main Team F players are all Above 8 skills. so no one from us can take command of Cosmos Second Team which is Called "Nebula" So i guess Nebula Wont be able to play.

Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:44 pm

Are u guys hosting DPL and TPL?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm

Sanjay wrote:Are u guys hosting DPL and TPL?
who cosmos ? no
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:56 pm

No nt CMS..I asked abt Deb and Fhd
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:10 pm

DPL and TPL is on
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm

group names pls
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:38 am

fir se 2nd team
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

Deep Dey wrote:fir se 2nd team
i knw Sad
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ndebroy Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

i wnna play
ndebroy
ndebroy
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ndebroy Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm

how to play in 2nd team?
ndebroy
ndebroy
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ndebroy Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

or how to get chnce?
ndebroy
ndebroy
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ndebroy Sun 20 Jul 2014, 1:35 pm

is d teams selected?
ndebroy
ndebroy
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Sun 20 Jul 2014, 3:14 pm

you will play for the team you have signed. You will have to select your role 1st and next you are ready to play. If your performance is good plus if you stay active you will be called to main team after current tourney
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ndebroy Sun 20 Jul 2014, 3:30 pm

O.o i hve dne it i hope..nd i know dat i need 9 skills to be selected in national side
ndebroy
ndebroy
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 22 Jul 2014, 10:56 pm

CWSim 2nd Teams Pictur11

THE 16 MEMBER SQUAD SHOULD COMPRISE OF A MINIMUM OF 2 AND MAXIMUM OF 5 F-PLAYERS INCLUDING THE MANAGER. REMAINING WOULD BE REAL PLAYERS.
deb games will be held here or on fb?
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:30 am

People not taking interest in this also :O
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

then you are umaware of things my team is damn intrested
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Wed 23 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm

Tell them to show their interest here Tongue out
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

They will very soon. For now they are trying to understand everybit from me. We will soon be CW Invencible.
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down