Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST

+6
Ashu
Eishan
Fahad
Aqi
Parth
Sarthak Mondal
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST - Page 2 Empty CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Join for the opening ceremony of the CWSim OD Champ (Jul-Aug '14), Live & Exclusive from the WestPac Stadium, Wellington, tonight at 8.30 PM IST
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST - Page 2 Empty Re: CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Jul 2014, 8:57 pm

Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Thank You Sanjay!! Best of Luck for the tournament
Now Eishan, as a disciplinary head, what do u expect from the teams? 
And yes, please elaborate how the Fair Play Points will be given
This time as the cw is new so decided to use new system which has never been used before for such thing.
i expect that teams play fairly and there is no Need of me n This rule atall.
Owners have the biggest responsibility to make sure there team stays in line. 
About detailing of point system well its mentioned in the thread announcement itself but briefly going on. its gonna be every game wise, and teams need to be careful of not getting away in emotions n insult others as all are equal and made so by all mighty.
So Lets hope this season comes out to be the Fairest Season Cw Have witnessed.
We have heard that the team with the highest Fair Play Points will be awarded. So will it be the total Fair Play Point or the Point average per game as in IPL that will decide the award
well it will total fair points, so that it is evident how disciplined teams have been. i would hope for 10 points every game but then it may be too far fetched.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST - Page 2 Empty Re: CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm

Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
This time as the cw is new so decided to use new system which has never been used before for such thing.
About detailing of point system well its mentioned in the thread announcement itself but briefly going on. its gonna be every game wise, and teams need to be careful of not getting away in emotions n insult others as all are equal and made so by all mighty.
We have heard that the team with the highest Fair Play Points will be awarded. So will it be the total Fair Play Point or the Point average per game as in IPL that will decide the award
well it will total fair points, so that it is evident how disciplined teams have been. i would hope for 10 points every game but then it may be too far fetched.
Well expect it to be a great disciplined tourney then, people will be getting an award for discipline
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:02 pm

Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Well expect it to be a great disciplined tourney then, people will be getting an award for discipline
Yeah i m hoping for that :) n dont forget even i m a team owner, thus it will be tough for me too
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:02 pm

CWSim v5.0 | Opening Ceremony | 5th July 2014 | 8.30 PM IST - Page 2 IPL_PTI
The teams signing the CWSim Spirit of The Game, that will ensure fair play
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:06 pm

Well we end the short and crisp ceremony with this song from DON

Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

Ceremony was Dominted by Don :D
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

Join you for the first game at the same venue tomorrow at 6 PM IST for the opening clash between Avengers and Thunderbolts
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:Ceremony was Dominted by Don :D
The CW favourite
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm

Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Join you for the first game at the same venue tomorrow at 6 PM IST for the opening clash between Avengers and Thunderbolts
Hoping to see lot of avenging & bolts ;)
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushar Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

Waiting for tomorrow 6pm ...
Tushar
Tushar
Level 6
Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:59 pm

short and nice ceromony
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Sun 06 Jul 2014, 3:19 pm

Eishan(Mr. wall) wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
will make sure that my team plays fair and best.
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum