Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

+19
Viresh
Haseeh
Fahad
Ishaq
Anurag
Arjun
Parth
Deep Dey
Vighnesh
Rishabh
Gauri Menon M
Raminder
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
DKN
MI
Nick
Saad
Kush
23 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Empty Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ae dil, he mushkil, jina yaha......
Zara bach ke, zara bach ke,
Ye he MUMBAI meri Jaan.....!!! Smile Smile Smile

Now you will have a look at the Economic Capital of India and the hometown of three active members of CW namely Parth, Deep and Vignesh.....

This will be a unforgettable experience and you will come to know why is Mumbai called as Sapno ki nagri[City of Dreams].

MUMBAI [FIRST CALLED BOMBAY], is a city of Seven different islands. Mumbai is
the financial capital of India and is one of the most developed cities of India. Most of the income of our country is generated though Mumbai only.

Lets see places to sight at................

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 CuT01
This is the entrance for the world in India, the Britishers first landed in area when they arrived in India, since then it is famous as Gateway of India. Smile

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 G5Ko8
One of the best hotels in India, TAJ MAHAL PALACE is situated next to Gateway of India. It is said to be Mumbai's Pride and after the dreadful attacks of Terrorists too, it stands tall today itself!

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 3xTG8
One of the marvel and beautiness about Mumbai, this is the view from a building of Marine Drive, a posh area in Mumbai, it is litrally seems like a queen's necklace at night time if you see live!
I am so lucky that I have seen it Emo
Also, Wankhede Stadium and Braboune Stadium are situated in Marine drive, search and find them out ;)

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 ZBp72
Well, trains are the heart of Mumbaikars [the citizens of Mumbai], without the local trains, the life of Mumbaikars will almost stop. This is CST STATION built by British Empire which was previously known as Victoria Terminus [VT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, something related to CW and Mumbai Det

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 V3Mwz

Sad I have never met Vignesh as well as Deep
But will try to meet soon Det

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRK's and BIG B's bunglows, Juhu Chowpatty, Essel World and Water Kingdom, Fashion Street and Linking Road, Kulfi wala,
Wada-Pavs, Bandra Banstand, Mount Mary, Mahalaxmi, Siddhi Vinayak and a lot more.....................
Lots more to say, but I have to stop here....................

Come and visit Mumbai once! Emo
You will feel the difference!.... Happy
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:46 pm

Fardin wrote:Sai andd Aqi met? Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2182320263
Yes.. on the morning of Auction day Tongue out
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!..............

Post by Deep Dey Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:46 pm

Fardin wrote:Sai andd Aqi met? :O

yes they met on the day of auction
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:@aqi

where are the pictures of sai and aqi meeting??

Tongue out sorry main camera bhool gaya tha Sad

Aqi and SJ banned from Warriors till t20 boom now. Boss Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:

mobile toh tha na Tongue out
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:My trip from 11th nov-18thnov was of hyd-goa-mum-hyd but it've been changed to hyd-surat-goa-hyd wanted to visit mumbai
why dnt u cme to Kerala :O cme to god's own country...
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Icon_razz sorry main camera bhool gaya tha Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Icon_sad

Deep hum dono kab milenge ?? :mother:

Vidya vihar aa sakte ho ek din?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:50 pm

DKN wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

mobile toh tha na Tongue out

U knw what Tongue out my mobile camera isnt good enough
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:50 pm

Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Icon_razz sorry main camera bhool gaya tha Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 Icon_sad

Aqi and SJ banned from Warriors till t20 boom now. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 4023198 Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 4023198
Deep hum dono kab milenge ?? Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 87380632

Deep soch samjh ke jawaab dena Troll
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:50 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

Aqi and SJ banned from Warriors till t20 boom now. Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 4023198 Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 4023198

Tongue out Naah Owner Saab dont do this type of sitam with us Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:50 pm

Why did they meet?
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

Rish wrote:
Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

:mother: kha nahi jaunga use
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

Rish wrote:
Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

Deep hum dono kab milenge ?? Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 87380632

Deep soch samjh ke jawaab dena Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2937254162
Baad mein pachtaana na padey Troll Agar main hota toh bahaane maarta Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2240144544
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

Rish wrote:
Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

lol time kaha hai bhai

subah 6:30 ko university ke liye ghar se nikalta hu

return 3-4 baje aata hu

during holidays, I sleep till 1 pm or 2 pm + during holidays i don't go out of house unless there is emergency.

Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm

NICK wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:My trip from 11th nov-18thnov was of hyd-goa-mum-hyd but it've been changed to hyd-surat-goa-hyd wanted to visit mumbai
why dnt u cme to Kerala Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2182320263 cme to god's own country...
My school was taking students to Kochi.... and I refused Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm

Parth wrote:
Fardin wrote:Why did they meet?
halwa khane Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 3406120456

Tu jesa useless person forum me jayda he actually all Hurricanes he useless jaida except sV now tu ja sakte he
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:
Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

lol time kaha hai bhai

return 3-4 baje aata hu

during holidays, I sleep till 1 pm or 2 pm + during holidays i don't go out of house unless there is emergency.

Aur jo time waste karte ho moderation me us waqt :bitch:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Fardin wrote:
Parth wrote:

Tu jesa useless person forum me jayda he actually all Hurricanes he useless jaida except sV now tu ja sakte he
Troll Part ki khule aam bezati ho rahi hai Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2240144544
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:
Parth wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:

lol time kaha hai bhai

return 3-4 baje aata hu

gud
ghar se college, college se ghar
like me ;)
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:56 pm

Anurag wrote:
Fardin wrote:
Parth wrote:
halwa khane :FU:

Troll Part ki khule aam bezati ho rahi hai :bitch:
1. Its Parth*
2. When some one criticises you, understand, tarakki kar rahe ho 8)
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauri Menon M Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:56 pm

Anurag wrote:
NICK wrote:
why dnt u cme to Kerala Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2182320263 cme to god's own country...
there are lot of pretty girls in the city side... :fail:
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:56 pm

Meta toh simple hai

School, Food, Sleep, Computer, Studies, Food, Sleep Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:57 pm

Parth wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Fardin wrote:
Parth wrote:

Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2937254162 Part ki khule aam bezati ho rahi hai Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2240144544
1. Its Parth*
2. When some one criticises you, understand, tarakki kar rahe ho 8)

Jaida mat bolna or else tera mota pet ouncher kar den ge Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2240144544
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

Gauri Menon M wrote:
Anurag wrote:
NICK wrote:
why dnt u cme to Kerala :O cme to god's own country...
there are lot of pretty girls in the city side... :fail:
kyu bachho ke backpan ki mom-sis kar rahe ho :bitch:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

Gauri Menon M wrote:
Anurag wrote:
NICK wrote:
My school was taking students to Kochi.... and I refused Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2937254162
there are lot of pretty girls in the city side... Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 3381238357
Why do I need to go to Kochi for pretty girls Yeh he MUMBAI Meri Jaan!!!.............. - Page 2 2240144544Gurgaon mein kam hai kya 👅
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 07 Nov 2012, 8:59 pm

Anurag wrote:Meta toh simple hai

School, Food, Sleep, Computer, Studies, Food, Sleep Troll
Award winning Routine Det ;)
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next