Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 6:24 pm

TIME : 7 : 30 PM
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Csk-vs-pwi

Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

Nyc

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:26 pm

Can Start Now Troll
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Fardin Kibria on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

start ours after
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:53 pm

Lets Bring it Happy Starting
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:53 pm

Match starting

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Gauri Menon M on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:54 pm

PWI again???? :evil:
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3694

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:54 pm

Line Up Sent Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:55 pm

Here's the toss. Smith calls heads and it lands heads. Smith has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Chennai Super Kings will be batting, while Pune Warriors India will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.
Chennai Super Kings: D Warner, G Smith*, S Ganesh, J Rudolph, Y Singh, B Mccullum†, D Smith, M Samuels, V Philander, Z Khan, P Ojha
Pune Warriors India: N Patel*, Sanjay, N McKienze, M Loye†, A Ali, Mu Haq, J Duminy, N Kazmi, A Mishra, L Tsotsobe, K Mills
Let the game begin!
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 3666

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:56 pm

PWI - 2 F Players?? :shock:
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:56 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.1: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.2: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
0.3: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.4: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
0.5: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 2 runs
0.6: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 18/0 from 1.0 overs (RR: 18.00)
D Warner 11* (4b 2x4)
G Smith 7* (2b 1x6)
Sanjay: 1.0-0-18-0

Wat a start
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August David%252BWarner%252BEssex%252Bv%252BAustralia%252B92kZFJWzPuCl

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Gauri Menon M on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Here's the toss. Smith calls heads and it lands heads. Smith has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Chennai Super Kings will be batting, while Pune Warriors India will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.
Chennai Super Kings: D Warner, G Smith*, S Ganesh, J Rudolph, Y Singh, B Mccullum†, D Smith, M Samuels, V Philander, Z Khan, P Ojha
Pune Warriors India: N Patel*, Sanjay, N McKienze, M Loye†, A Ali, Mu Haq, J Duminy, N Kazmi, A Mishra, L Tsotsobe, K Mills
Let the game begin!
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 3666
kinda familiar language :plan:
Gauri Menon M
Gauri Menon M
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3694

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Whistle Podu Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 1116103942
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Sri GaneshB wrote:PWI - 2 F Players?? :shock:

Y??

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Sanjay wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.1: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.2: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
0.3: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.4: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
0.5: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 2 runs
0.6: Sanjay (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 18/0 from 1.0 overs (RR: 18.00)
D Warner 11* (4b 2x4)
G Smith 7* (2b 1x6)
Sanjay: 1.0-0-18-0

Wat a start
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August David%252BWarner%252BEssex%252Bv%252BAustralia%252B92kZFJWzPuCl
Tremendous start Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Sri GaneshB wrote:PWI - 2 F Players?? :shock:

Y??
Coz i am playing with 1 :bitch:
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 2 runs
1.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - OUT! 0 runs
G Smith lbw b: N Kazmi 8 (4b 1x6) at a S/R of 200.00
1.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 23/1 from 2.0 overs (RR: 11.50)
D Warner 14* (7b 2x4)
S Ganesh 1* (1b)
N Kazmi: 1.0-0-5-1

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August _42356204_mcgrath_wicket

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Here's the toss. Smith calls heads and it lands heads. Smith has won the toss and he chooses to bat. Chennai Super Kings will be batting, while Pune Warriors India will be fielding first. Let's have a look at the line-ups for each side.
Chennai Super Kings: D Warner, G Smith*, S Ganesh, J Rudolph, Y Singh, B Mccullum†, D Smith, M Samuels, V Philander, Z Khan, P Ojha
Pune Warriors India: N Patel*, Sanjay, N McKienze, M Loye†, A Ali, Mu Haq, J Duminy, N Kazmi, A Mishra, L Tsotsobe, K Mills
Let the game begin!
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 3666
Dada - CSK Tongue out
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

Sanjay wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 2 runs
1.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to G Smith (VeryAggressive) - OUT! 0 runs
G Smith lbw b: N Kazmi 8 (4b 1x6) at a S/R of 200.00
1.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 23/1 from 2.0 overs (RR: 11.50)
D Warner 14* (7b 2x4)
S Ganesh 1* (1b)
N Kazmi: 1.0-0-5-1

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August _42356204_mcgrath_wicket
Huge wicket :fail:
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.1: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
2.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.4: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.5: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
2.6: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 33/1 from 3.0 overs (RR: 11.00)
S Ganesh 8* (5b 1x4)
D Warner 16* (9b 2x4)
L Tsotsobe: 1.0-0-10-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
3.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - OUT! 0 runs
D Warner lbw b: N Kazmi 16 (10b 2x4) at a S/R of 160.00
3.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
3.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 35/2 from 4.0 overs (RR: 8.75)
J Rudolph 0* (3b)
S Ganesh 9* (7b 1x4)
N Kazmi: 2.0-0-7-2
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 2232022-3x2-940x627

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:00 pm

Sanjay wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.1: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
2.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.4: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.5: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
2.6: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 33/1 from 3.0 overs (RR: 11.00)
S Ganesh 8* (5b 1x4)
D Warner 16* (9b 2x4)
L Tsotsobe: 1.0-0-10-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
3.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to D Warner (VeryAggressive) - OUT! 0 runs
D Warner lbw b: N Kazmi 16 (10b 2x4) at a S/R of 160.00
3.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
3.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 35/2 from 4.0 overs (RR: 8.75)
J Rudolph 0* (3b)
S Ganesh 9* (7b 1x4)
N Kazmi: 2.0-0-7-2
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August 2232022-3x2-940x627
What the??? :shock: :shock:
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.1: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
4.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
4.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
4.4: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
4.5: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
4.6: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 44/2 from 5.0 overs (RR: 8.80)
J Rudolph 4* (5b 1x4)
S Ganesh 14* (11b 2x4)
L Tsotsobe: 2.0-0-19-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
5.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
5.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
5.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
5.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
5.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 50/2 from 6.0 overs (RR: 8.33)
S Ganesh 19* (14b 3x4)
J Rudolph 5* (8b 1x4)
N Kazmi: 3.0-0-13-2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.1: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
6.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - NO BALL... 5 runs
6.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - FREE HIT... 2 runs
6.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
6.4: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
6.5: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
6.6: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (Aggressive) - 1 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 69/2 from 7.0 overs (RR: 9.86)
S Ganesh 20* (15b 3x4)
J Rudolph 22* (14b 3x4 1x6)
L Tsotsobe: 3.0-0-38-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Gr8 start By RudolphPractice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Jacques-Rudolph-004

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

Keep this Momentum up Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sanjay on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

7.1: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (Normal) - 1 runs
7.2: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (Aggressive) - 0 runs
7.3: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (Aggressive) - 1 runs
7.4: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (Normal) - 0 runs
7.5: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (Normal) - 1 runs
7.6: N Kazmi (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (Aggressive) - 0 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 72/2 from 8.0 overs (RR: 9.00)
J Rudolph 23* (17b 3x4 1x6)
S Ganesh 22* (18b 3x4)
N Kazmi: 4.0-0-16-2

END OF A LEGEND SPELL

____________________
Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Z62eIzh
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sri Ganesh SG on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

6.1: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
6.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - NO BALL... 5 runs
6.2: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - FREE HIT... 2 runs
6.3: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
6.4: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
6.5: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to J Rudolph (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
6.6: L Tsotsobe (VeryDefensive) to S Ganesh (Aggressive) - 1 runs

What an Over!! Boss
Sri Ganesh SG
Sri Ganesh SG
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August Empty Re: Practice Match 3 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Pune Warriors India | 31st August

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum